Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PYAR KE EHASAS -thread 1 note on pag-50 (Page 134)

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged
:)
w8g

divya22 IF-Dazzler
divya22
divya22

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Me waiting
rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
sorry friends could not update the post
there was sudden bad news, my cousin met with the accident so

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyArwenMahimaan-Gemini-pop77

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
hope your cousin is fine
will wait for the update
rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mithuna-

hope your cousin is fine
will wait for the update
he is fine now,,taking bed rest
rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 5:17am | IP Logged

PART-35

yash this is south train...may be she south indain ...

me peru yemiti"( in telugu)

unghaludaya peyar yenna?  -

in tamil

ninghelode peru yenthaanu

in malayalam

Nimma Hesarenu

Oh  god I  asked in all south indian lan... but still there is no reposnse from her...

GEET WAS STARING  OUTSIDE ..THE CROWD .. THE PEOPLE ...NOTHING WAS IN HER MIND...HER MIND BECAME DUMB...HER ONLY THOUGHTS  WERE ON MAAN

WHY MAAN  HAS DONE LIKE THIS...WAS REALLY HER FAULT TO HIDE THIS NEWS FROM HIM... BUT WHAT SHE CAN DO.. SHE LOST HER SISTER AND DEV...  SHE DO NOT WANT TO LOSE  VICKY WITOUT KNOWING    THAT WHO  ARE BEHIND THE KILLING   OF HER DIDI... HOW  CAN SHE PUT  VICKY LIFE IN DANGER...BUT DID SHE DID ANY WORNG BY NOT TRUSTING  MAAN CAPACITY ...

Yash saw how geet was lost in her thoughts not responding to any question, at the same t.t  checking the tickets, yash saw geet was not responsing to any question...even to the t.t

Sir vo actually she is with me..she boarded the train last min so could not take the ticket please  arrange the  ..vo kya hai na sir..

Why she is your girl friend ...running from the house to marry...

How you know sir.. really you are genius  you can only save us from

this situation, see her face, how she faced  the tortures from her step mother, you know sir since her child hood after her mother death her  step mother used to torture her  like any thing, now when she came to know that we love   each other ,she arranged the marriage with a old man, with no option left she left the house please sir  save us from her mother goons, please..

yash saw how the t.t. was crying with his story .. he had cooked up...

he went near geet ...beta , ye sach hai ka...but there was  no response form her only  blank expression came from her, see sir how much her step mother had tortured her

ok ..ok   he immediately  gave the ticket...

When tt left the place...

See now the tt has left the place, now  at least tell me who you are

But there was no response form her he saw her sitting

qutiely holding something in her hand...

Yash tried to offer some food ..but  saw there was no

response form her...

Okay I know you do want to talk with me .. fine. See it

already so late night .. I am going to sleep if you want  any

help you can wake up, saying that he laid down ..

Geet saw how the train moving very fast ... moving from the Mumbai all her relations  ended from this place...even when she was away from maan, there was a feeling that maan was there for her , now she lost him, now where she will go, there are no one in this world, at one second she felt very lonely...no  there is no one in this world, even maan has left me, didi  why you left me, now I too want to near to you,  she immediately  sttod from the place as if she had taken the decession, she went the door, opned the main door, di.. see I am coming,  sorry di I know I  broke my promise...but  you do not worry maan will take care of  Vicky ..i do not want to live in this world.. she tried to jump from the train,  but she flet a strong arms   one on her  waist as if pulling her , before she could understand what happening to her she was on a man...

Are you mad, what are you doing ,

Before she could answer she became unconscious

When yash opened the eyes with the bottle the sound he saw back of girl  running towards  the main door and opening it, he immediately went there to stop her from doing, he was surprised  seeing the same girl who was sitting before her , before he could  ask her anything she collapsed on him,

he immediately took her into his arms and placed her on the seat,being a doctor he  examined her ,... 

When geet opened her eyes he saw the same guy who has saved her form suicide..

Why you saved me, why .. why you did not leave me, .. why...I do  want to live in this world,, there are no one for me... saying that she  started crying...she do not when the tears  started to come...she never cried before.. even her didi  left her, even dev left her .. she suppressed all her sorrows...but now she  could no longer could not bear this , her outburst came in the forms  of tears...

Yash quietly listned to her talks ...giving her juice .. telling her drink..

No I do not want to take please ... I do now want to  live , why  do you understand me ...shouting at him ...

See miss you are very weak ...please ye juice  pelo...no ..i do not want ...slight whimpers are coming out  from her  ..

It is good for your..  it is good for you ...

No you do not know anything...

I know...but you do one thing

Geet  stared at him as if questioning him

See I can understand your situation, giving her broken mangalssutr ,

Taking the broken beads into her hands , agni ko sakshi manke maan jise gale me dalatha, vusiko thodiya tha

she stared at him,as if what to answer to his question, what to tell him that his husband has left him ,fresh tears started to come into her eyes,

please you try to control  it is not good  for you now, at this stage...you are pregnant ...

Pregnant...iam pregnant ...  is it true...her hands went on the stomach .. as if trying to feel ,

Seeing her like that.. see madam I am yash, iam doctor , when you are unconscious ,I examined you..

See as a doctor iam asking you,,,do not think other wise when was you last menstrual date

Periods dates.. yes she remembered, in these problems she  forgotten about her periods, it was almost 2 months that she did not got her periods...that means that day  when she and maan  became one , when she felt  completes in maan embrance ...but next day everything changed , her life became shattered completely,

Yash saw geet was lost in her thoughts,

He tried to give some space

Geet came back to sense when yash passed her a cup  of tea

You will  feel better take this tea

Geet took the tea,  sipping the hot tea she felt really refreshed

You are okay

Hmm..

She was staring out of the window,  it was raining out side...

I think so iam pregnant ..vo... since 2 months  I did not get...she stopped in middle .do not how to continue further ...she never talked like this before .. with anyone like this

Yash could understand her hesitation...

There was unknown silence between them ...

Thanks ...

Why

For this tea,and saving this life .if not what would happen to  this baby...

It okay you now sleep ..it is almost midnight .. he saw how much geet  was weak, she needs sleep , rest mainly...

Saying that he laid on the berth .. keeping an eye on the geet ...

Geet was lost in her thoughts , keeping her hand on the stomach

Is she really pregnant ...her maan ki nishani ...she knows how much maan loves babies ..that to a girl...she rembered  that day .. when he told that he wants a  a baby girl...

Yash was seeing geet .. she was still in the sitting posture

Geet why cannot you sleep...it is better for your sleep..

Iam not feeling sleepy ...

Yash settled before to give geet company ...mainly he do not want to leave her in this position ,he started talking about himself...it more yash talking..he did not see whether geet listening  to him or not...he talking about his parents , friends, profession, his girlfriends ,

After some time when yash saw geet she was slepping ...,he immediately made her laid and spread the blanket on her

When  geet woke up the next day ..at one second she  did not understand where she was , it took 10min to digest the fact that  she was In a train , then past event s which she went through came into her mind, how maan left in the train, how she attempted  for suicide ,her pregnancy  everything

What happened senorita what you are thinking ...

She saw yash who   was sitting  opposite to her

Muje bhulgayi kya

There was no smile on her face...

What is this there is no good morning nothing ...at least  you can smile

Geet  was staring outside the window...

Her thoughts are moving like this this train, she did not understand what to do, now ..where to go, how to live...but only the hope is this baby .. atleast for this baby sake she wants  to live ,

What  you are thinking senorita ...

I .. do .. i..do know what to do..

Fresh tears came into eyes..

He can understand her situation...

Edited by rsusmita - 21 January 2014 at 7:44am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaAakshithaIamastarat9tqvidz.maniraj29ashimamahi10dd10Tum_maaneet006mariam.ahmed197rampintiperu.c.patelmkd.709290860623snehadingoeCHERUKURI9srikantharajaPoonamTvidyanirupreet.harmankainturakiranmaneet4afreenRupi_bainsArchanaRoyvarthyadi000Love2readmansi.tripathineel11Kartikan91yadanuindiegirlLadyArwensheetalvasadivya22ns.1Rocks.Dharapayal.gupta177shri12hottyangelsnehapriyajeyanthi123kshubhangivalli30Hanishadevidreamymauaaksasiambeerntanvi04SONU_29jayshu17saf24GeetMeet-Gemini-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6alekhika20monikasethpop77zaara2212-Lehar-priyasreegill123kabslocksangeldream14sanum23jasika08Gudiyeetsanghita0000aparna3011suhaaanagorgeousqueen.tamanna1391vrinda22Donnaaspvd

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Awsum update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsusmita

divya22 IF-Dazzler
divya22
divya22

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Nyc part...
Thank god yash was der to save her...
Bt I hv a doubt... it cant be 3 months...
As far as I remember... after dat night only maan came to know about vicky... n den der was jst a leap of 1 week... fir party n den dadimaa came...so it shuld b some nearly 2 week...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsusmita

Go to top