Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PYAR KE EHASAS -thread 1 note on pag-50 (Page 109)

Parimishty Senior Member
Parimishty
Parimishty

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
lovely udate dear...
omg..!! Maaneet k itne blissful moment k baad sab gadbad ho gya...
Hope so...ki maan geet ki baat sune...
Koi Mu na ho...
N vicky n geet moments so awesome...
Bs Maan gusse m apne new blossomed love n relation ko destroy na kar de...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsusmita

rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
will be updating any one interested 
.hayaat. IF-Addictz
.hayaat.
.hayaat.

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Waiting
tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged

rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MANISHAGOELLadyArwenmansi.tripathidreamy4ever6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Lehar--padmarao-singh24Infinity.spvd

rsusmita IF-Rockerz
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged

PART-30

Maan .. Iam not able to understand what your are talking

Why geet maan singh khurnaa ...or geet dev singh khurnana .. which name I have to call..geet face became pale hearing these accusation

Maan...

How could you do this to me geet

Hearing his painful voice.. geet could understand she has deeply hurted maan , lekin, how could , she how can  she put vicky life in danger

Kal raat...i was so happy... you do not geet how much I used to loved you, first time I saw  you, pyar ke ehasas hogayatha, lekin, tum he dev ke dulhan ke roop me dekhar.. me apne ehasas ko daba di

Maine tumhe kitna dhoodha , jab tumhe dekhar to, I was so happy, but I was shocked when you approached for this marriage alliance thought okay dev is your past...

Hearing those painful words , geet tried to come near  maan,, and put her hands on his shoulders... trying to pacify him

Don't geet... I just hate .. do not touch me with your filthy hands

maan...

No geet... you lost your right  on me...

Please maan please listen to my words once

Please ...

tears are coming in her eyes...

What to to listen, the story how you betrayed me, , now I understand why dev and you wants to marry so fast, because of vicky,

I always think why dev   written will on your name.. now I understand , it is  because of  vicky.. but why ... geet why you played with my emotions...if you brought vicky near me , and tell me that he is dev son, then I would definitely believed you, and would gave shelter and give you all the share, and would live here, with your kid.. nahi you just cheated me,, why you  did you tell me about  vicky...

How could you became so low by  marrying me ... How could you approach me for marriage... you know what relation I and dev an share.. rishete me tum mere bhabhi lagti ho... even after you knowing this, he  wanted to marry me, and you have did not like to tell me that you had a kid with him, and how dare  you keep vicky in an orphanage

Maan please listen to me once...

No geet you lost that ... now there to nothing to listen and for you to tell.. hamre beechi sab khatham.. hogayahai...

Maan please asie mat kaho..please muje ek mouka do... I will tell everything..

She tried to catch maan hands... but maan immediately shoved her hands , this made her fall.. on the side wall...which made her bleed...

Seeing maan going away...  without turning back...

Please maan ek baar  merei baat suno...  me galat nahi huoo.. Please muje ek baar mouka do...

But  there were no one to listen her ...

Do not know how much time she sat there quietly.. tears are coming from her eyes .

Di ab me kya karu... apse jo vada maine kiya, tab se meer jindagi badlgayai hai..

Now what  I have to do.. maan is now angry on me... di please bataya me kya karu.. kaise mano  vuse .. kaise batoo ki   ye geet srif vuseke hai.. please di... you always used come to me  when I used to cry, y7ou never let me down.. ab me ksike pass jao.. please.. di..

Geet what happened to you why you are sitting like this.. and what happened  to you

Seeing kali di geet came from her thoughts..

Geet hands went near her fore head, she felt  blood coming from that place.. vo di kuch nahi.. I felt down and may be I got hurt, I did not see

How come geet,  see how much blood coming out.. where is maan, did he did not see this..

Vo di .. may be he out.. if maan will see this how could he sit quietly, pata naha apoko , he will not leave me, and for this small issues he will make big issue and will not leave till he will take to hospital..

Okay  geet , even thought it is small   see how blood is coming you should not neglect like that, saying that kali di immediately  applied some tincher , she was surprised seeing geet not  reacting to the medicine which generally pains  lot ..

Geet are you ok, why you are looking so pale..

Kuch nahi di.. bas  little  bit stressed because of  office work..

Okay geet take rest I will bring your tea for you...

At the same vicky came there running there...

Maa apko pata hai .. this house so big...ye uncle so good.. we are going to stay here .. uncle was saying me..

Ma what happened to you...

Why there is a bandage

What happened to you

Vo I felt down and I got hurt..

But vicky did not stopped he started crying

Shh,, vicky see nothing happened, see I a fine..

Saying that she hugged vicky and try to calm him

At that same time maan came there..

Vicky what happened why you are crying...

Vo maa ko... see uncle... there is bandage...

Maan saw geet, there a  bandage around her forehead...

It is okay vicky.. itan bada bhi nahi jitana vo dosrko deti hai..

Geet started at his words...

Now maan has changed a lot.

Vicky come we will go out and  do shopping, we will go and buy for you toys

There was sparkles in his eyes..hearing toys...

He saw geet as if asking her permission, whether to go or not

Vicky maa will not tell any thing to you, actually your mother has kept  you from your right still now, now she will not tell anything to you..

Vicky did not understand what maan was telling, but he  quietly came and sat near her,

Ma  can I go with uncle..

She do what to answer..   she just nodded...

Thanks you maa  saying that   he quietly kissed geet cheeks and  went  away with his maan uncle happily not knowing what happened between his maa and uncle..

Maaa.. maaa... geet was hearing vicky voice.. who seems to be very happy... with his new toys.

Maa. Vicky running and hugged geet..

Maa see how many toys did uncle bought ...

By seeing this could understood maan has brought the whole hsop..

Maa see this it is remote control car... saying that.. he started playing with that...

Geet felt happy seeing vicky ..  you are here  he would have felt very happy seeing vicky khas apdono idhar rehete ...

precape:  some more twists and turns..

please give your comments and likes

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashiMADHUKAAJALKIMLrufizzkashmaaneetAakshithavidz.maniraj29ashimamahamdd10nikitaagarwal06Tum_maaneet006rampintisravanthi93peru.c.patelsnehadingoe9290860623lathaausrikantharajaPoonamTvidyaniruDazlingdivyaNihsonWhitepigeonpreet.harmangeet_9713maangeetforeverbbindugeet_v81Shalinaparbinswetha03maneet4afreenRupi_bainsMANISHAGOELLove2readpari1689indiegirlmansi.tripathisree.maneetCrystalSayaLadyArwendreamy4everdivya22jssoodangel_smilyhottyangelshri12preetymaaneetjeyanthi123kshubhangidrashtimeetuvalli30MahimaanHanishadevisaf24nihatriAlameluSONU_29ambeernjayshu17ammu5Ash1991zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6pop77sweet scorpio-padmarao-kabslocksgill123-Mounika-angeldream14-Lehar-sanum23aparna3011jasika08sanghita0000suhaaanaRashmi...tamanna1391vrinda22Donnaadrrose31singh24spvdInfinity..hayaat.

ambeern IF-Rockerz
ambeern
ambeern

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
awesome
me first

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsusmita

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged