Think before you speak - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Harshitha

didnt mean to scare u though but im being practical
i hoped at point & it was useless since then no hopes i watch it for SaRun

That's true. If you hope for something good then something bad happens & vice-versa. I have stopped hoping but dil hai ki maanta nahi πŸ˜†
I couldn't agree with you more! So true! πŸ˜†
Dadiji actually taught us a lesson today! But I loved that line of yours 'Khushi malkin nikli'! I'm waiting for tomorrow's episode just to see that! I absolutely loved the precap!
I hated Mami's behaviour today but coming to think of it, she's almost always like this..And I'm keeping my reservations on commenting on Dadi too though I didn't like her behaviour towards Khushi because today was just the first day... 😊
Edited by ASR4eva - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ASR4eva

I couldn't agree with you more! So true! πŸ˜†
Dadiji actually taught us a lesson today! But I loved that line of yours 'Khushi malkin nikli'! I'm waiting for tomorrow's episode just to see that! I absolutely loved the precap!
I hated Mami's behaviour today but coming to think of it, she's almost always like this..And I'm keeping my reservations on commenting on Dadi too though I didn't like her behaviour towards Khushi because today was just the first day... 😊

Thank you! Loved your reply! 
Nicee...πŸ‘πŸΌ    Loved the precapπŸ˜›
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Thank you! Loved your reply! 

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ
I'm really sad right now because of one reason...Poojali's got another bait for throwing her weight around! Oh no!!! Nahiiin!!! Ye nahi ho sakta!! No wonder she missed Dadi soo much! She was getting tired of carrying out her drama in front of the same people! 🀣
(no offence to anyone 😳 ) πŸ˜†
Yep i think we are on the same plate right 
I too did not like her or hate but 
Something in her attitude make me remember the  OLD ASR 
while i watch think unconsciously 
"ASR should have get his habit or DNA from this Women" 

πŸ˜†
I don't think we can hold anything against Mami today, she was bricking it as it was. Dadi through a few digs at Mami too and Mami was right in a way, as the situation might have got worse if she broke the news about Arnav's wedding to Dadi
i loved the precap too!
eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode!
yup!
Good lesson for Dadiji !
Hope she looks at this post πŸ˜ƒ