Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SheDevil

Awesome VM.Agar last time ki phaadu thi toh this time its elegant.Loved the song & scenes editingπŸ˜›.LOL RishBala the epitome of Devdas & Devdasi:PπŸ˜†

Hayee yaar...always the best comment πŸ˜ƒ Last one phaadu and this one elegant -- I should always get you to describe my vids in one word cause no one does it better than you πŸ˜†

See what a hard time I have with Rishbala vidding?! It's either full humour or full Devdas...no in-between πŸ˜†
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Originally posted by: FragileAngel

Fantastic VM dear!

Thank you <3
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elena1

Another frekin awesooome VM on Rishbala :D Haayee i just luuuv it !! I am a huuuge fan of ur vm's :-P <3 I have allready commented and liked this video on YT !! Btw: mereko pehchana ?? I'm hawliciouxkamini from YT.. buhahah.. didnt know that u were on IF, challo let mhe add u as my buddy ;p[I][ πŸ˜›

Haha I didn't know you were on IF either...I get back to comments here way faster than on YT πŸ˜† Awww thank you so much, it really means a lot πŸ€—
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SweetDreams-

Loved it ... totally awesome! Plz make more!

Thanks! And definitely more coming soon πŸ˜›
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Originally posted by: expectappu

Really nice VM...i agree with you that it is very difficult to chose a song for them...but you got the mood right,...it has a lot of emotions and the scenes go perfectly with that...:)...grt job!πŸ‘

Thank you for the feedback! Glad to know there is some emotion in the vm and not randomness πŸ˜† They are just so passionate and at each other's throats right now...it really is hard to find a suitable song