Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SWARON n DANCE back in D3 ???

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Need to say so much that at the end kuch bhi nikal nhi rha hain muh seh!Approve
aj when the epi started kisiki baat pe gaur kar k i kept my expectations minimum.Confusedi was lying on the sofa.phir suru hua dance.N dance matlab some real dance.but thats when i suddenly saw swayam with kinda ponytail.ShockedShockedShocked.bas.2 seconds mein i was in a sitting position to examine.the dance pieces were SUPERB.with all the props.Clap
n then i noticed they were staring at dupattas hanging from above.thats when i kinda stood up cz i felt they were gonna do arial.n after DID arial acts are alwz my favourite.Big smileBig smilephir again i sat down.my mouth was open all along.i loved that step of sneha where she jumped back from the trampoline n stood on the edge.there were many wow moments.esp the arial gymnastics the weaklings n rey were doing.spcl mention to swayam n neha.actually each one of them were awesome.
then i relaxed a bit thnking chalo dance to acha tha.ab swaron ka kya hota hain dekho.Confusedthen achanak se swayam ka woh dialoque jo mein din raat bolti hoon ki they are talking etc fine but somewhere there is a glitch.n i was like yeh writers log pakka hum logo k complains ka jawab de rahe hain. n then the BB court scene.uske bare mein kuch na hi kahu to acha hain.cz i wont be able to write properly in excitement.must say shantanu was looking extra cute today. sneha no less though.
then the epic " u r mine" or "tum meri ho".Blushing
BlushingBlushing. bas sitting position se back to lying position with a AWWW... expression on my face.Day DreamingDay Dreaming. then again i got up cz i cant miss 1/10th seconds of swaron.so enjoyed the dance.the dance was meant to fun n quirky maybe thats why there wasnt any "tip tip barsa type steps" (sorry for the comparison).but there were some seconds when they were all shy n red!!! Embarrassed
n end mein precap.my favourite n most anticipated scene.sharon was putting a batch on swayam's shirt n kuch chit degi.cant wait for it.n though dazzlers are late n all,MJ wala dance to dekh chuke humlog,so no worries there.
Overall,after a VERY VERY long time,D3 gave me sumthng unexpected n good,kept me on the edge while watching.DANCE of D3 is BACK!! abt swaron i STILL wont get my hopes high but i think the real d3 ie swaron might be coming back.(still a question though)ErmmErmmErmm

P.S:LOVED shantanu's pony tailLOLLOL
n SUPER AWESOME DANCING by the 10 faadu dancers we love.Clap. but yes.still missing the swaron intensity n fervently hoping it comes back at the right time in the right scene.OuchConfused

A SPECIAL THNX to shantanu,sneha,kunwar,archi,macy,amar,vinti,priyanka,alisha n bharat.we know u ppl work so hard for us.n WE LOVE YOUThumbs Up

Edited by D3fan_forever - 06 August 2012 at 11:15am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

dancetillyoudroaneeqa30121986mili1987vaishali_mhaskeneeliyerSwayamonlylyfisbeautifulSharManEDKVSatluvsd3Sawyer_Tom--Rumeli--_bellaSwan_Snowey-FrozenRain-LamheChurakemaraudershaani2209

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
dis was such an epi which can be praised since the start..wat i really liked more was the Dance part..the whole 11 ppl dancing for their soul..!!evrybdy danced amzingly..n most of it dey were together..n at last swaRon scene..n deir pending rain dance..it cudnt be anyway better..!!footloose has many good things in store for us..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainn

Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rumeli--

dis was such an epi which can be praised since the start..wat i really liked more was the Dance part..the whole 11 ppl dancing for their soul..!!evrybdy danced amzingly..n most of it dey were together..n at last swaRon scene..n deir pending rain dance..it cudnt be anyway better..!!footloose has many good things in store for us..!!

sad to say they arent 11 anymore.miss sam Cry hoping for good swaron track but not hoping much.cz i still thnk there's little bit of intensity yet to come btwn swaronConfused
shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
todays epi was the best ever after ages...

all were fab in the start part...the way they have edited that part was fabulousClap

SwaRon part toh hayyeEmbarrassed i have spoken lot about it today...but i cant resist saying "tum meri ho!! your mine Sharon" was the epic for meEmbarrassed

Winds.of.Winter

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Today's episode was the best in months. First of all I am really glad to see the resureection of dance. It was a sheer delight to see all of them some of the most suave and slickest move with a bang. And this practise session had raised my expectancy level for Footloose performance by 1000 times. Eagerly waiting for the performance of both teams.

Now coming to SwaRon part. It was really awesome to see them at their adorable best. Not only their conversation but even their dance was a pleasant one. Andd overall quite a satisfying episode. And lovely post btw.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.WinterSawyer_Tom

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
It was SOOO good to see them dance for reals after all this time . Clap

SwaRon were UBER cute ... they gimme the awwwieees Blushing

Aise hi honay chaiye D3 episodes full of The Gangs dance + SwaRon Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.WinterSawyer_Tom-FrozenRain-

Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaani2209

but i cant resist saying "tum meri ho!! your mine Sharon" was the epic for meEmbarrassed

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing this is my current situation

shaani2209

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
It goes without saying that today's episode was one of the best in terms of dance that I've seen for quite a while. It's like a Dance Resurrection. All this while it had been sadly stagnant and the suddeness and the finesse with which it was revived left a pleasant and impactful impression. So yes today for me the dance element was the highlight.Approve And in between you could see little wisps of Dosti emerging that added to the flavor.

Coming to SwaRon, their conversation seemed adorable and harmless. A few cute lines exchanged, a little leg pulling occurred. I liked it. Big smileThe dance happened then. Can't really call it intense can we? Stern Smile But it was cute enough and well excuted. Of course we have to overlook certain things otherwise we'll once again resort to whining. Ermm

Winds.of.Winter

Go to top