Pratigya

Article : Happy Birthday TV celebs...

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

By TellychakkarTeam 6 Aug 2012 - 19:12
Print 

Today, 6 August seems to be a day that abounds with birthday celebrations of television artistes of all age groups right from Lily Patel, well known for her role as Dadi in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, to Tushar Dalvi, who will be seen in Khamoshiyaan on Star Plus, Sara Khan, the sizzling hot actress from Bidaai along with Parul Gulati, Ojaswi Oberoi and Prakash Kapadia. Dipika Samson of Sasural Simar Ka on Colors also celebrates her birthday today along with Cyrus Sahukar, who will soon be seen co-anchoring India's Got Talent for Colors with Manish Paul. And the list doesn't end here. Arhaan Bhel, the famous Krishna in Maan Ki Awaaz Pratigya on Star Plus, is also celebrating his birthday today.

Tellychakkar.com decided to get in touch with the birthday kids and learn about their plans to make this day a very special one.

Averred Arhaan Behll, "Last night, I cut a cake with my family and a few close friends. Today, as usual I am shooting. I have planned a small party with my co-actors and will cut a cake with them later in the evening on the sets. And after pack up, I have planned for a dinner with family and friends. Well, talking about gifts, every single gift is special for me; there are several emotions attached to each one of them. Hence, I cherish every single gift today; I am missing my parents and family. I wish they would have been around on this auspicious day."

Opined Cyrus Sahukar, "Tonight, I am calling over my friends for a house party. Last night also I cut a cake along with my friends. I am overwhelmed with the calls and texts people have been sending me. This shows how much my fans remember me. In fact, they are the jewels of my life. I don't wish for anything more. I am all happy and content in life."

Lily Patel, who is currently seen in Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna on Sahara One, shared, "I am 72 years now. I am thankful to God that I am yet hale and hearty. God has been quite kind to me. My family and friends wished me. I am also honoured by the fact that Sakshi (Sakshi Tanwar) and the entire team of Kahaani wishes me every year. Sakshi wished me early in the morning. I don't celebrate my birthday at this age. This day is for youngsters to celebrate. Well, I stay here along with my maid servant. We will have both have lunch and dinner together."

Ace Marathi actor Tushar Dalvi said, "I will go out for dinner with my family. I am a very calorie conscious person hence I won't be eating much."

Observed Ojaswi, "Today I have planned to go to Water Kingdom with all my friends and spend the entire day there. I started the day by going to the temple. Then I bought a few burgers from MC Donald's and gave away to poor kids. I miss my parents very much today. This is the first time I am not with them. Last night, my friends surprised me when they came over to my place and gifted me many presents. One of my friends specially ordered for a Barbie doll cake."

Tellychakkar.com wishes these television celebrities a very happy birthday.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

saniaaaaaaaaaakrishnabhavnaaanchalarora26sanitha7-BugsBunny-idreeskhan123heera1702ArjaforeverDareDevil_VickYEden_luvsKriyasuk4Love-u-all---Yemi---tanudrashtibabithajAnondo.RrekrndhakarnCaped_CrusaderhussainramsoFleurBleueSnigdha_KhanamabhiloveriyaJupiters_Cock

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
thanks Kabewa
He celebrated with family but he's missing his familyConfused.
I need to eat more almonds

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_MarinaElvira22-BugsBunny-Bruce_Lcorvette---Yemi---suk4Caped_CrusaderAnondo.RrekrnbabithajFleurBleueSnigdha_Khanam

Khushi96 Goldie
Khushi96
Khushi96

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
i was just about to post this  kabe.. you beat me to it LOL

tfs
so this may explain why we didn't get segment from news channel according to this arhaan will celebrate his bday today with the cast i hope we get tomorrow on news channels. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteBruce_Lsuk4Anondo.Rrekrn

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
  I have planned a small party with my co-actors and will cut a cake with them later in the evening on the sets. 
@bold-Arey wah that's what we r  wantingWinkDay Dreamingso we can expect some segments tomorrowTongueFinally 1 articleDay DreamingI thought AB himslef forget that it's his b'day LOLand here we r getting restlessLOLTFSTongue

Edited by Snigdhakhanam - 06 August 2012 at 9:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_Marinaheera1702suk4Bruce_LAnondo.Rrekrn

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Originally posted by meanreds

thanks Kabewa
Remember, its a TC article...
Just posted as so many kids were crying for an article on his b'day!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4hussainramsorekrnbabithaj

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Thanks for sharing, KabeSmile
I hope we get to see some pics of him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LhussainramsoAnondo.Rrekrn

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
this one for real..

he cut a cake with family..he is missing the.
hv  lost my English? reallyy...
tfs kavita..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Lsuk4hussainramsoAnondo.Rrekrn

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meanreds

thanks Kabewa

same pinchLOLLOL i hav d same doubt...has d source site edited d articleErmm
Anyways atleast an article on d handsome hunk ArhaanDay Dreaming
Thanks 4 sharing Kavi diTongue

Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 06 August 2012 at 9:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Lsuk4hussainramsoAnondo.Rrekrnbabithaj

Go to top