Aww..Me too Jes..And Mannu's reaction for thatDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Its Direct dil ka rather deeper than that soul Ka Rishata that they both share.I actually loved that Phone convo so much Where I felt they were missing VirMan's true essence for few episodes BUT in Phone Convo this one was really something Worth to VirMan;s standard.How they understood each unspoken word with that attitude of being VirMan.It was not easy for them to decided to get apart still how easily they let it go to make it easy for each other.After A LONG week we got a VirMan scene and I loved it.by the end I almost felt Broken Heart the way the decision came in action :)Love them VirMan for ever !

True..The scene was totally VirManish eventhough it was a sad one!
Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman

Originally posted by shrav_virman

i know yaar...kya episode tha...everything was bang on...virman -what to say about them.their acting never fail to disappoint us whether it is a emotional/comedy/romantic scene...love virman...they rock...

True..Epi surprised me!LOLI thought they will drag with the seperation phase for a week!But our darling dadaji accepted Mannu as the new bahu so early..Now how much can he also resist VirMan's charm!?EmbarrassedWink

ROFL @bold..even i was suprised yaar...when i saw them speaking on phone,i thot that will be last scene of todays epi...but we got a totally different last scene...dadaji accepting our virat's partner...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aswathy-

Go to top