Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Swaron at their spontaneous best! today!:) (Page 2)

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
OH i LOVED today's episode.:)

Everything about it..from Swayam telling Sharon..."Tum MERI ho" (how AMAZING is it to hear the dorky loverboy from last year,claiming Sharon with such certitude?<3)...to Swayam imitating Sharon...to Sharon acting all tense because she doesn't want any sense of competition between them...to Swayam and Sharon silently debating over who should be the first one to say Best Of Luck...to Swayam jumping like a kid at the thought of dropping Sharon home...to the dance..cute,and spontaneous.Miss the intensity though.:(

Oh,and not to forget...Sharon checking Swayam out as he practised.Swayam did the same too..but SHARON doing that is like...HAYYE!<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulPhosphenes

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sakina-

Everything about it..from Swayam telling Sharon..."Tum MERI ho" (how AMAZING is it to hear the dorky loverboy from last year,claiming Sharon with such certitude?<3)...to Swayam imitating Sharon...to Sharon acting all tense because she doesn't want any sense of competition between them...to Swayam and Sharon silently debating over who should be the first one to say Best Of Luck...to Swayam jumping like a kid at the thought of dropping Sharon home...to the dance..cute,and spontaneous.Miss the intensity though.:(

Oh,and not to forget...Sharon checking Swayam out as he practised.Swayam did the same too..but SHARON doing that is like...HAYYE!<3
LOL Swayam checking out sharon is usual but sharon doing that is definitely a "haaye" moment as u said sakina..  now this was a welcome change!Embarrassed

N guys thanks for pointing out that there were only 10 dancers.. missed sam too.. wonder wats up with her?Ermm But the rest were fab n rocking!!Star
-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

Originally posted by -Sakina-

LOL Swayam checking out sharon is usual but sharon doing that is definitely a "haaye" moment as u said sakina..  now this was a welcome change!Embarrassed

N guys thanks for pointing out that there were only 10 dancers.. missed sam too.. wonder wats up with her?Ermm But the rest were fab n rocking!!Star

Wahi toh.

Swayam ke liye toh aam baat hai.

But Sharon doesn't seem to be getting enough of her man.:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautiful

nly4usharon Goldie
nly4usharon
nly4usharon

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Dis week has started off really wellBig smile The main element "DANCE" which was missing from the show is finally backk and a small correction not 12 dancers only 10 dancers and i agree that each dancer was given some space and editing part was done excellentClap
Now coming to SwaRon i enjoyed watching them Big smileActually they have given more intense scenes that we always expect them to set the scne on fireLOL but 2day's episode was kinda refreshing Cool After so many days i really enjoyed watching D3 Also m happie to hear those MAJNU-BOY wordsEmbarrassed and their dance was jus awesum!!!!

lyfisbeautiful

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
you have actually said whatever i was feeling about todays episode...i have nothing to say...

but would add...
getting Swayam back with his "tum meri ho sharon !!! your mine" and Sharon with her "whatever" was the icing for me...
lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nly4usharon

Dis week has started off really wellBig smile The main element "DANCE" which was missing from the show is finally backk and a small correction not 12 dancers only 10 dancers and i agree that each dancer was given some space and editing part was done excellentClap
Now coming to SwaRon i enjoyed watching them Big smileActually they have given more intense scenes that we always expect them to set the scne on fireLOL but 2day's episode was kinda refreshing Cool After so many days i really enjoyed watching D3 Also m happie to hear those MAJNU-BOY wordsEmbarrassed and their dance was jus awesum!!!!
Hey thanks.. ya i meant 10 only but old habits die hard.. the old D3 hd me speaking of 12 dancers all the time!!:P 
And 'refreshing' is just the word for todays swaron!!Cool

nly4usharon

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Shalini bang on post gal Thumbs Up

Now that the episode and SwaRon craziness in me has kinda sunk n..i can type and think better.
Best episode we got in a long time. Loved the dance, now since i know its was Shantanu,Amar and Maccy who choreographed..kudos to them..awesome job.
SwaRon rain less dance was cute, though its not our intense SwaRon, i still enjoyed the performance to the core. Their effortless chemistry and awesome expressions did wonders today.

and now the highlight of the episode, " Tum Meri Ho" Swayam sure has the best of dialogues and when it comes to majnugiri..who better then him..now i recollect, when Sharon said..i am here because of you are here..was equally romantic and a Day Dreaming  moment..that being said by our Diva. 

lyfisbeautiful

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Shalini bang on post gal Thumbs Up

Now that the episode and SwaRon craziness in me has kinda sunk n..i can type and think better.
Best episode we got in a long time. Loved the dance, now since i know its was Shantanu,Amar and Maccy who choreographed..kudos to them..awesome job.
SwaRon rain less dance was cute, though its not our intense SwaRon, i still enjoyed the performance to the core. Their effortless chemistry and awesome expressions did wonders today.

and now the highlight of the episode, " Tum Meri Ho" Swayam sure has the best of dialogues and when it comes to majnugiri..who better then him..now i recollect, when Sharon said..i am here because of you are here..was equally romantic and a Day Dreaming  moment..that being said by our Diva. 
Really? shantannu massy n amar choreographd? i dint know that! they hv done a fab job then!!
N in all the excitement i hd frgten abt the "m here cos ur here" part.. sharons the coolest!!Cool

Snowey

Go to top