Swaron at their spontaneous best! today!:)

lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys๐Ÿค—

So most of the swaron fans are thrilled and happy after a long long time thanks to the utterly swaronilicious episode... I am no exception.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The dance fever is back and back for good.. If todays dance sequence was a prelude to footloose then i think we have loads of powerpackd performances coming are way.. And special mention to the way the screenspace was divided among the 12 dancers.. we had enough time and scenes to admire each of them as dancers.. See u can do it CVS when ur in the mood too..๐Ÿ˜ณ

So Swaron had me all smiles today.. I was wondering if we wud hv an amazing sequence leading to the rain dance we were all excited about and we did indeed have a cute swaron conversation after ages.. How cute was Swayam's "tum meri dream mein ake mujhe attitude dikhaogi"๐Ÿ˜†
It tuk me back to the D3 days when i wud roll my eyes whenever swayam did a swayam.. 

Swaron has sure spoiled us with their super intense scene and crackling chemistry.. and may be thats why we expect the screen to set on fire whenever they dance.. I found that missing but it was sort of compensated by the cuteness and playfulness their dance was about.. but what appealed to me most was the nature of this swaron dance.. Lets not take this for granted.. It is in a way a first of its kind.. As i mentioned in a post earlier i think this is the most spontaneous swaron dance ever..
All their previous dances have bin sort of.. planned if u know what i mean.. Their dance after confession was amazing but at that time they were only dream-dancing.. Todays dance track natural and spontaneous. And so after a long time i appreciated the D3 script(or last minute addition to the script...watevr this was๐Ÿ˜‰)

As for the song.. I like old hits.. old is gold as they say.. and trust me my father will shoot me if a say a word against kishor kumar.. bt i think swaron hv hd thr share of old songs n mayb its time we see them dancing to a diiferent song.. just my opinion..
Looking forward to the precap, tomorrows episode and the retelecasts of this one!
Cheers to another happy swaron day!๐Ÿ˜ณ hopefully we'l get more of these!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
U know what ... it was hilarious but awesome nonetheless to see Swayam hitting on his own gurl friend  and spouting cheesy lines like "Tum meri ho"... Thanks for reminding us u guys are going out ๐Ÿ˜†  

I loved the dance in the sense that it was sooo .. freee spirited .. and they just looked SO happy in their place ... Ahhh *Touchwood* โ˜บ๏ธ

Cant gush enuff bout todays episode .

Going out to grab a bite .. will be back to gush moarrr ๐Ÿ˜Ž
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved the post shalini..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
firstly the dance.OMG like after ages we actually saw dance in d3..everyone nailed it..all dancers wer at their best..let it be tannu,kas,bharat,amar,archi,massy,sneha,alisha,vinti n priyanka all are amazin dancers i hav ever seen..they are unique in their own styles..let it be the aerial of the weaklings or trampoline of the dazzlers..they rocked it today..but ma favorite today wer tannu,sneha n alisha..they wer bang on..n the footloose is all m waitin fr..it luks really interesting n m sure they gonna set the stage on fire..

n nw comin to very important part..my SwaRon
awww..i just loved them today..i loved it wen swayam was watchi sharon dance in the rehearsal hall..n then swayam's ladder dance..she stud up thr n silently smiled n clapped fr her guy..she was soo adorable then..he luked extremely cute wen he revolved around sharon wen it rained n then poor guy face fell off..n thn sharon ki baari..they danced like two cute kids in white..utterly cute n charming..their expressions wer bang on..i too miss the intense swaron soo soo much..but as of now m happy with ths cute segment..coz atleast we see them onscreen sharin an equal space wit the unwanteds...

p.s i was grinnin thru out the epi..screen was filled wit dance n SwaRon..
i loved tannu ka ladder dance..he was too gud at it..n i loved sharon on trampoline..n m still humming the same song..ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shalini even i was contented today after watching the ENTIRE episode, the major part of this show i.e dance is back๐Ÿ˜Ž
But 12 dancer kaha 10 hai na (Sam is missing) but still loved it how each and every person was given equal screen space...amazing and to top up the song too...my fav Black eyed peas song
Anyways agreed on the point that SwaRon dance was spontaneous but still effective...Me very happy and relieved...special mention to the yellow car too...good to see that back after seeing it in Swayam imagining Sharon in marilyn monroe avatar...
To add up i LOVED today's epi ,the gang dance and gearing up for footloose and of course SwaRon dance๐Ÿ˜ณ(even though it was kinda gussofied๐Ÿ˜†)  
Me also waiting for the precap๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally, it was a pretty balanced scene with all of them having dance bits and we could see them showing glimpses of how awesome Footloose is going to be !!

I have to agree that yes, we have become spoilt with the SwaRon intensity that our first instinct to expect just that !! Today's dance was still enjoyable nevertheless !!! SwaRon were really cute and natural like you said !!

At whole, from the group dance to Swayam being the Swayam that we owh so love to the spontaneous SwaRon dance...the whole epi was really enjoyable !! 
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode was full of SwaRon so that makes me smile for sure...

Sharon n Swayam were looking adorable...Cuteness factor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Dancing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Intensity n passion did not match SwaRon standards at all but the episode is worth watching. I guess this is what we will get when it comes to SwaRon...cute stuff romance wise and intensity only when they fight. 

Sneha and Shantanu are a treat to watch...enjoyed the episode a lot. 

P.S All the 10 dancers Sneha, Shantanu, Macedon, KAS, Amar, Bharat, Alisha, Vishakha, Priyanka and Archi were fabulous during dance practice session..Missed Sam. Loved Sneha bit on Trampoline n Swayam's dance on ladder.
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Todays episode could not have been described in better way than this. First of all I am also  completely in awe after the dance practise session. Those were really some of the slickest moves they have ever shown. And you are so right about screen time. Each one got proper time to show his/her moves. And after this practise session video I am definitely much more excited about Footloose performances.

Now coming to the SwaRon part. I just loved them today. We have become so prone to intense SwaRon that such cute SwaRon comes as total surprise. Loved the conversation it was sweet and adorable and spontaneous as u said. And coming to the dance portion it was well executed choreography. I was expecting lame last moment attempt to lure viewers from Cv's but this was more than that. Over all one of the most satisfying episodes in recent days.
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
after long i can say dat i actually did enjoy thr episode since the start..it had good dance combos..den swayam stealing glances at sharon dancing..n same did sharon..dat she barely noticed vicky beside her..i really found dat super adorable!!:D
n den the basketball convo naughty swayam wen he repeated sharon's wrds of talking abt change wenevr dey meet..awwwiieee dat was so lyk our majnu after ages!!
swaRon are alwyz a huge treat to watch..its definately a very good start of the week!:D
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OH i LOVED today's episode.:)

Everything about it..from Swayam telling Sharon..."Tum MERI ho" (how AMAZING is it to hear the dorky loverboy from last year,claiming Sharon with such certitude?<3)...to Swayam imitating Sharon...to Sharon acting all tense because she doesn't want any sense of competition between them...to Swayam and Sharon silently debating over who should be the first one to say Best Of Luck...to Swayam jumping like a kid at the thought of dropping Sharon home...to the dance..cute,and spontaneous.Miss the intensity though.:(

Oh,and not to forget...Sharon checking Swayam out as he practised.Swayam did the same too..but SHARON doing that is like...HAYYE!<3
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sakina-

OH i LOVED today's episode.:)

Everything about it..from Swayam telling Sharon..."Tum MERI ho" (how AMAZING is it to hear the dorky loverboy from last year,claiming Sharon with such certitude?<3)...to Swayam imitating Sharon...to Sharon acting all tense because she doesn't want any sense of competition between them...to Swayam and Sharon silently debating over who should be the first one to say Best Of Luck...to Swayam jumping like a kid at the thought of dropping Sharon home...to the dance..cute,and spontaneous.Miss the intensity though.:(

Oh,and not to forget...Sharon checking Swayam out as he practised.Swayam did the same too..but SHARON doing that is like...HAYYE!<3

๐Ÿ˜† Swayam checking out sharon is usual but sharon doing that is definitely a "haaye" moment as u said sakina..  now this was a welcome change!๐Ÿ˜ณ

N guys thanks for pointing out that there were only 10 dancers.. missed sam too.. wonder wats up with her?๐Ÿค” But the rest were fab n rocking!!โญ๏ธ