India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 6th August 2012 (Page 9)

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
You know Tanyaz ji, Baba's dailogues was meant for Soham & Varsha track . Next week will be last week of Arman divorce track

Edited by my_jaan - 06 August 2012 at 2:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshlaikaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

see i totally agree i also want arvi to marry and live happily after but point is why everybody want manav to get strict with ovi manav knows arjun love purvi but this is also a fact ovi love arjun problem is arjun and dk why dk is not talking with his darling ovi  SERIOUSLY I M TOTALLY FADUP WITH DK he annoys me to core he goe to archu to tell her abt churan but not at once go to manav and ovi and tell them explain them i m sure ovi will understand this  may be manav will finally say yes to arvi but as a father this will remain his pain that ovi is hurt bc of arjun there fore arjun should directly go to ovi talk to her .why everybodywant manav to get strict with ovi ...what that strictness mean mana should slap ovi scold ovi lock her up in store room and tell her see forget arjun loving arjun is a sin ...this way ovi will stop no just like archana talk sensibly with ovi today and gave her this bitter pill that you are not god but its not only abt arjun problem is that the girl arjun prefer over ovi is purvi her sis and this will make this situation whole more complicated what is actually needed that arjun dk and manav talk to her and arjunshould tell her clearly everything .i will only accept arvi relationship if manav and ovi both accept it bc arjun unintentionally hurt ovi .puri want only her baba to come and gave her blessing she have no feeling for her sisters i also want to see this side of purvi also . 

I do not think DK or Arjun explaining things to Ovi will make her understand. As Ovi has gone beyond now, her hatred of Purvi has made her mind stop working.

No matter who ever explains to her, she will not listen.

I agree , now things have gone too far for Ovi ...

DK, Arjun telling her will make no difference now ..

I think Ovi is well on her way to really hurt someone very bad ...I also think that after Manav finds out about his mother's truth ( hope he does  ) Ovi will still not let him get back with his wife now ...Ovi is just not in the right senses any more ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarAshlaikasunflower52

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

OMG,  what if Soham comes out , gets to see Ovi ...and Ovi gives him supari to kill Purvi Shocked
( Soham also wanting revenge ) the way Ovi talked today, it looked as if she could have someone  killed for Arjun ...

OMG...ShockedWhat if that happens????
Ovi did say if she can't get arjun she wouldn't make everyone have him...

AshlaikaTanyaz

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

OMG,  what if Soham comes out , gets to see Ovi ...and Ovi gives him supari to kill Purvi Shocked
( Soham also wanting revenge ) the way Ovi talked today, it looked as if she could have someone  killed for Arjun ...

so tanya u believe that all arman children aare negative villian Ouchonly dk son arjun dharmesh son anikit and that policeman new entry (many think he is the son of that man who want to marry archana and a grey character i dont remember his hame) all are positive only arman children are bad .

soapwatcher1Tanyaz

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

I think Ovi will kidnap Purvi and Ovi will marry with Arjun then she will release Purvi

Edited by my_jaan - 06 August 2012 at 2:32pm

soapwatcher1Tanyaz

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunflower52

see i totally agree i also want arvi to marry and live happily after but point is why everybody want manav to get strict with ovi manav knows arjun love purvi but this is also a fact ovi love arjun problem is arjun and dk why dk is not talking with his darling ovi  SERIOUSLY I M TOTALLY FADUP WITH DK he annoys me to core he goe to archu to tell her abt churan but not at once go to manav and ovi and tell them explain them i m sure ovi will understand this  may be manav will finally say yes to arvi but as a father this will remain his pain that ovi is hurt bc of arjun there fore arjun should directly go to ovi talk to her .why everybodywant manav to get strict with ovi ...what that strictness mean mana should slap ovi scold ovi lock her up in store room and tell her see forget arjun loving arjun is a sin ...this way ovi will stop no just like archana talk sensibly with ovi today and gave her this bitter pill that you are not god but its not only abt arjun problem is that the girl arjun prefer over ovi is purvi her sis and this will make this situation whole more complicated what is actually needed that arjun dk and manav talk to her and arjunshould tell her clearly everything .i will only accept arvi relationship if manav and ovi both accept it bc arjun unintentionally hurt ovi .puri want only her baba to come and gave her blessing she have no feeling for her sisters i also want to see this side of purvi also . 

I do not think DK or Arjun explaining things to Ovi will make her understand. As Ovi has gone beyond now, her hatred of Purvi has made her mind stop working.

No matter who ever explains to her, she will not listen.

I agree , now things have gone too far for Ovi ...

DK, Arjun telling her will make no difference now ..

I think Ovi is well on her way to really hurt someone very bad ...I also think that after Manav finds out about his mother's truth ( hope he does  ) Ovi will still not let him get back with his wife now ...Ovi is just not in the right senses any more ...

Manav is going to regret big time, when he finds out what his own mother did and she is instrumental in making his life hell and filled with pain. Also his children had to suffer.

Ovi is not in her senses anymore, let's see what they have planned with this track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsoapwatcher1Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

so tanya u believe that all arman children aare negative villian Ouchonly dk son arjun dharmesh son anikit and that policeman new entry (many think he is the son of that man who want to marry archana and a grey character i dont remember his hame) all are positive only arman children are bad .
No no sweetie  , I feel very very bad for Ovi ..The girl needs help and to be honest , I feel a little angry at the fact that why this marriage has to be hurried right now ..why could they not wait for divorce to get over and Manav takes his family back ...
This is being done to create very high intense drama near divorce to battle against KBC's new season ...
I feel bad for Ovi who has definitely been wronged by so many ...but now she needs help and she is in a very bad shape ...

I am just a little angry with Teju who is not doing much to set Ovi on the right track ...they all just shout on Archana but are not really working together to help Ovi ...

Before I wanted Manav and Archana to get together because they loved each other but now I want Archu to come in Ovi's life more than anything else .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceLoveTVShowsJaishankarTunasnah

SweetiShobhy IF-Dazzler
SweetiShobhy
SweetiShobhy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
awww thanks for the update cant wait to see this 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Go to top