Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 6th August 2012 (Page 8)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Jaishankar

I liked the fact that Manav shouted at Ovi frustrated that Arjun does not love her and is not for her ..so Manav knows it and he is never routing for Arjun-Ovi and he knows how much Arvi love each other..
AS Tanya dear he is correct with his anger over Arjun as he is not yet been told the actual truth but he is wrong in handling Ovi..He needs to be more firm and already frustrated with Ovi when Archu came in and stopped OVi , I think Manav's got totally pissed as all where trying to convince Ovi ,this is kind of became adding fuel to fire situation. Archu did tne right thing for Ovi as a mother guess the circumstance was not right for Manav to understand it.
Its high time DK and ARvi have a talk with him..I am hoping that DK n Arvi see the situation and pain of Archu and go n clear it out with Manav...
You are right Jai ...Even if unintentionaly, these people , Arjun , Purvi and DK have caused a lot of pain to both Manav and Archana ...
If they are good and fair people then they should try to at least talk to them and tell them some important  facts that would ease down the tension between both manav and Archana ...

DK and Arjun should tell Manav about how they stalled telling him the truth about Purvi .

and Purvi must tell Arjun about Sachin , Savita and the forged papers ...

someone shoukld  help and think about Archana as well yaar , no one does ...Ouch. Manav did when he took the money for Purvi but look at how everything has changed in one day .Cry

yeah Tanya dear I will be really pissed if Archu is left all alone in this,no one seeing her pain n suffering and with no one taking steps to clarify to Manav..DK n Arvi have to set things right here especially DK for the mess he had created..I hope like today DK has a straight talk with Manav with Arjun n Purvi tagged in,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycesur_aur_taalnaavaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Yes Archana should stop explaining her points to the Deshmuk's, as they will never understand her POV. 

Purvi is her responsibility and should take her decision's about her life herself no need to tell the D's or Manav. 

You are 100 % right .Archana has to stop talking  to the Deshmukhs now .It is no use ...and yes , Purvi is her responsibility ...she brought this baby home , looked after her and now it is time to get her married to someone who loves her and in a nice family ...nothing should come in the way of this now . Archana should stay firm about this .
But vi is going to do something bad I fear ..Hope she  will not get her hands on some gun ..
I am getting this bad feeling that Ovi is going to try and hurt Purvi and maybe Archu woudl come in the way ...

I do not think she had any intention of telling Deshmuk's about Arjun and Purvi, had she not heard Ovi's rant, constant bashing of Purvi and Manav giving lame excuses to pacify Ovi.

DK without getting over emotional, went straight to the point without making Archana feel guilty of what she did.  

All the actor's did amazing job. 

you are right . They were all amazing today .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
see i totally agree i also want arvi to marry and live happily after but point is why everybody want manav to get strict with ovi manav knows arjun love purvi but this is also a fact ovi love arjun problem is arjun and dk why dk is not talking with his darling ovi  SERIOUSLY I M TOTALLY FADUP WITH DK he annoys me to core he goe to archu to tell her abt churan but not at once go to manav and ovi and tell them explain them i m sure ovi will understand this  may be manav will finally say yes to arvi but as a father this will remain his pain that ovi is hurt bc of arjun there fore arjun should directly go to ovi talk to her .why everybodywant manav to get strict with ovi ...what that strictness mean mana should slap ovi scold ovi lock her up in store room and tell her see forget arjun loving arjun is a sin ...this way ovi will stop no just like archana talk sensibly with ovi today and gave her this bitter pill that you are not god but its not only abt arjun problem is that the girl arjun prefer over ovi is purvi her sis and this will make this situation whole more complicated what is actually needed that arjun dk and manav talk to her and arjunshould tell her clearly everything .i will only accept arvi relationship if manav and ovi both accept it bc arjun unintentionally hurt ovi .puri want only her baba to come and gave her blessing she have no feeling for her sisters i also want to see this side of purvi also . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
But I must say , ' what a mess' Unhappy

Archana has jumped straight from fire to a frying pan ...never a dull moment in her life , is there? D'oh

But I am happy for Arjun and Purvi ...Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceJaishankarsoapwatcher1

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateSmile..

Dk told archana about arjun challenge..Thank God...,
Wow,..Archana agrees to marry Arjun&Purvi...So afterall she chose Purvi Arjun and not Ovi...That's the best decision ever...Clap
Damodar is right diffcult time is here...,Manav,Sachin,Teju,Ovi&Savita,no one will talk to her..

I think Ovi is too damn obsess over Arjun...,Why doesn't she just understand he loves someone else...,If he loves him that much,should n't she give him whatever makes him happy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52soapwatcher1AshlaikaTanyaz

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by sunflower52

Yes Archana should stop explaining her points to the Deshmuk's, as they will never understand her POV. 

Purvi is her responsibility and should take her decision's about her life herself no need to tell the D's or Manav. 

You are 100 % right .Archana has to stop talking  to the Deshmukhs now .It is no use ...and yes , Purvi is her responsibility ...she brought this baby home , looked after her and now it is time to get her married to someone who loves her and in a nice family ...nothing should come in the way of this now . Archana should stay firm about this .
But vi is going to do something bad I fear ..Hope she  will not get her hands on some gun ..
I am getting this bad feeling that Ovi is going to try and hurt Purvi and maybe Archu woudl come in the way ...

I do not think she had any intention of telling Deshmuk's about Arjun and Purvi, had she not heard Ovi's rant, constant bashing of Purvi and Manav giving lame excuses to pacify Ovi.

DK without getting over emotional, went straight to the point without making Archana feel guilty of what she did.  

All the actor's did amazing job. 

you are right . They were all amazing today .

I think Archana will be firm about this and will support Arjun and Purvi. 

Ovi has now become total obsessed and she is in a dangerous position. These kind of people always target the ones they think is taking away their thing. In this case it is Purvi, as far as Ovi is concerned Arjun is not to be blamed but Purvi is the culprit. 

Ovi can try to harm Purvi and then when she see's how much this will affect Arjun if Purvi is hurt and he tell's her how much he hates her for hurting his love, then maybe she might start her realization process.

adittyAshlaika

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
OMG,  what if Soham comes out , gets to see Ovi ...and Ovi gives him supari to kill Purvi Shocked
( Soham also wanting revenge ) the way Ovi talked today, it looked as if she could have someone  killed for Arjun ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 August 2012 at 2:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

see i totally agree i also want arvi to marry and live happily after but point is why everybody want manav to get strict with ovi manav knows arjun love purvi but this is also a fact ovi love arjun problem is arjun and dk why dk is not talking with his darling ovi  SERIOUSLY I M TOTALLY FADUP WITH DK he annoys me to core he goe to archu to tell her abt churan but not at once go to manav and ovi and tell them explain them i m sure ovi will understand this  may be manav will finally say yes to arvi but as a father this will remain his pain that ovi is hurt bc of arjun there fore arjun should directly go to ovi talk to her .why everybodywant manav to get strict with ovi ...what that strictness mean mana should slap ovi scold ovi lock her up in store room and tell her see forget arjun loving arjun is a sin ...this way ovi will stop no just like archana talk sensibly with ovi today and gave her this bitter pill that you are not god but its not only abt arjun problem is that the girl arjun prefer over ovi is purvi her sis and this will make this situation whole more complicated what is actually needed that arjun dk and manav talk to her and arjunshould tell her clearly everything .i will only accept arvi relationship if manav and ovi both accept it bc arjun unintentionally hurt ovi .puri want only her baba to come and gave her blessing she have no feeling for her sisters i also want to see this side of purvi also . 

I do not think DK or Arjun explaining things to Ovi will make her understand. As Ovi has gone beyond now, her hatred of Purvi has made her mind stop working.

No matter who ever explains to her, she will not listen.

adittyTunasnah

Go to top