Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 6th August 2012 (Page 7)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

There were a lot of dialogues i couldn't know what exactly was said as i don't understand the Hindi... But just from watching and from Shruti's Brief Overview, it seems to me that Archana was the only one strong enough to speak the truth to Ovi. 

She proved today that she is the best mother that Ovi could ever have. Only mothers can tell a daughter the opposite of what they want to hear when their well being and their lives are at stake.  I think her timing was perfect. No one else has said to Ovi what (I think) Archu said to her daughter.  And Teju as well, when she was saying bad things to Archu, Archana looked her full in the face with an expression that said "what you are saying Teju is wrong.  

I would like to know what Archana was saying to Manav.  Can someone summarize it?

The acting today by Ankita and Shruti was absolutely wonderful.  

Hi Naava , I agree with you  that Archana was a good mother today to Ovi because someone needed to tell Ovi the truth ...her family is just not handling this right ...
I am sure that even in future , Archaan will try her best to help Ovi but she is herself in this horrible situation .

She was trying to tell Manav that Arjun is a good boy and she has tested him so many times and he has proved her wrong ...
But Manav was not buying thisand kept saying that he is not going to change his mind about Arjun and Purvi and Archana shoudl stop trying to explain all this to him because he is not interested to talk about all this to her .

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 August 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevijaya13naavaJaishankarsunflower52soapwatcher1FireLordPhoenixAshlaika

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Tanya some where I feel the way Archu was begging Maanv,she really is missing him very badly now...She really wants to be with Manav especially after the kidnapping incident.I can see that gap in her heart and when DK mentioned Arvi relationship is as pavitra as urs n Manav;s ,I think she so wanted Manav to be there with her..I feel really sad for her.And with that useless Damo telling her more to come,I just cant imagine it..Its going to be hard to watch Tanya dear for sure..

I know Jai, she really loves him so much   ...so sad ..
That scene where both of them are holding their daughters and helplessly looking at each other ( in the hospital ) that was a glimpse of what is to happen now ...Ouch

I really want Anki to talk to Ekta to stop this crap now...What the hell ,how much can a human take..Ekta is portraying her to be inhuman devoid of any self-respect and only born to take abuse...Absolutely ridiculous Angry
The only person who can really support her and be strength is Manav...I am so so hoping that Arjun and Purvi both talk to Manav seeing Archu's state..Manav needs to know the truth now..

When Arjun was in the hospital he did say that he wanted to talk to Manav .Someone has to tell Manav  that Arjun did not two time Ovi ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoycenaavaJaishankarFireLordPhoenix

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I liked the fact that Manav shouted at Ovi frustrated that Arjun does not love her and is not for her ..so Manav knows it and he is never routing for Arjun-Ovi and he knows how much Arvi love each other..
AS Tanya dear he is correct with his anger over Arjun as he is not yet been told the actual truth but he is wrong in handling Ovi..He needs to be more firm and already frustrated with Ovi when Archu came in and stopped OVi , I think Manav's got totally pissed as all where trying to convince Ovi ,this is kind of became adding fuel to fire situation. Archu did tne right thing for Ovi as a mother guess the circumstance was not right for Manav to understand it.
Its high time DK and ARvi have a talk with him..I am hoping that DK n Arvi see the situation and pain of Archu and go n clear it out with Manav...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Naava, agree with you whole-heartedly, I was first wondering why Archana had to open her mouth at that particular time (my post on Jai's thread) but then put myself in her place, as a mother you just cannot remain silent when your child is not doing the right thing. In real life, I wish I could have bitten my tongue many a time but the truth comes out sometimes at the most inopportune moment.
That is the nature of a mother, unfortunately for Archana no one can see that what she is doing is the right thing and that too she is doing it out of love.
I was extremely disappointed in Tej, how could she call her mother selfish? They are all being selfish in trying to keep Purvi away from Arjun just because Ovi cannot have him. That is blatant double standard.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 06 August 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceadittynaavaJaishankarsunflower52FireLordPhoenixAshlaikaTanyaz

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Yes Archana should stop explaining her points to the Deshmuk's, as they will never understand her POV. 

Purvi is her responsibility and should take her decision's about her life herself no need to tell the D's or Manav. 

I do not think she had any intention of telling Deshmuk's about Arjun and Purvi, had she not heard Ovi's rant, constant bashing of Purvi and Manav giving lame excuses to pacify Ovi.

DK without getting over emotional, went straight to the point without making Archana feel guilty of what she did.  

All the actor's did amazing job. 

naavaAshlaikaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

I liked the fact that Manav shouted at Ovi frustrated that Arjun does not love her and is not for her ..so Manav knows it and he is never routing for Arjun-Ovi and he knows how much Arvi love each other..
AS Tanya dear he is correct with his anger over Arjun as he is not yet been told the actual truth but he is wrong in handling Ovi..He needs to be more firm and already frustrated with Ovi when Archu came in and stopped OVi , I think Manav's got totally pissed as all where trying to convince Ovi ,this is kind of became adding fuel to fire situation. Archu did tne right thing for Ovi as a mother guess the circumstance was not right for Manav to understand it.
Its high time DK and ARvi have a talk with him..I am hoping that DK n Arvi see the situation and pain of Archu and go n clear it out with Manav...
You are right Jai ...Even if unintentionaly, these people , Arjun , Purvi and DK have caused a lot of pain to both Manav and Archana ...
If they are good and fair people then they should try to at least talk to them and tell them some important  facts that would ease down the tension between both manav and Archana ...

DK and Arjun should tell Manav about how they stalled telling him the truth about Purvi .

and Purvi must tell Arjun about Sachin , Savita and the forged papers ...

someone shoukld  help and think about Archana as well yaar , no one does ...Ouch. Manav did when he took the money for Purvi but look at how everything has changed in one day .Cry

AnijoycenaavaJaishankar

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by naava

There were a lot of dialogues i couldn't know what exactly was said as i don't understand the Hindi... But just from watching and from Shruti's Brief Overview, it seems to me that Archana was the only one strong enough to speak the truth to Ovi. 

She proved today that she is the best mother that Ovi could ever have. Only mothers can tell a daughter the opposite of what they want to hear when their well being and their lives are at stake.  I think her timing was perfect. No one else has said to Ovi what (I think) Archu said to her daughter.  And Teju as well, when she was saying bad things to Archu, Archana looked her full in the face with an expression that said "what you are saying Teju is wrong.  

I would like to know what Archana was saying to Manav.  Can someone summarize it?

The acting today by Ankita and Shruti was absolutely wonderful.  

Hi Naava , I agree with you  that Archana was a good mother today to Ovi because someone needed to tell Ovi the truth ...her family is just not handling this right ...
I am sure that even in future , Archaan will try her best to help Ovi but she is herself in this horrible situation .

She was trying to tell Manav that Arjun is a good boy and she has tested him so many times and he has proved her wrong ...
But Manav was not buying thisand kept saying that he is not going to change his mind about Arjun and Purvi and Archana shoudl stop trying to explain all this to him because he is not interested to talk about all this to her .

Thanks Tanya...Now that DK has stepped up to the plate for telling Archana the truth, wouldn't it be nice if he could do the same to Manav.? DK needs to tell Manav what happened all along..that he himself called Ovi and told her Arjun loved her (mistakenly), that he himself told her to come to India for a surprise engagement announcement,  that he himself told Arjun to wait to tell Ovi ..and then he left for ..how many weeks???? ...etc.  Otherwise DK is just like Damodar...knowing the truth, but watching people you say you love suffer so much because that truth is hidden.  

There's something wrong with that picture...DK of course would have to endure embarrassment, but Damo...just needs to tell the truth...guess he's afraid ...

i like the rest of you was disappointed in Teju...and even Sachin, because i thought he was  changing...

D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceJaishankarAshlaikaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

I was extremely disappointed in Tej, how could she call her mother selfish? They are all being selfish in trying to keep Purvi away from Arjun just because Ovi cannot have him. That is blatant double standard.

For sure ...double standards is the right term to use ..

Teju has indeed been very disappointing today .Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoycenaavaJaishankarsunflower52soapwatcher1Ashlaika

Go to top