Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 6th August 2012 (Page 6)

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

its really pathetic and ridiculous CV showing archana in more and more miseryWackoankita should leave PR and take some break and come back in new show.she deserve more interesting character where she can show her talent in different type of scene except crying.why ZEE and ekta trap her in this show GOD knows.she is young ,beautiful she looking stunning in precap scene but she has to do only crying scene and where always she is being abusedDeadekta should spare her and start a new show.ppl cant take archana's misery more and moreOuch still many OLD PR fan watch PR only for ankita,they fed up of all of this.its really odd that she saying meri beta sa tum shaadi korogaShockedpurvi arjun r no way looking beti-daamad.anki's beauty cant convince me she will act as saas and after few days aaji

Poppy hi my dear...,

You know..there are Aaji in real life too who seem to be young..dearLOL even aai..some when they Marry their children as if they are sisters ...even in real life.LOL.but here our Anki..who is very young to be aai../ has even  damaad.and more to become Aaji after..its a bit to much I agree...but really my dear...If Anki wanted to go with Sush she could do...or even waiting for her contract ...she knew what the storyline is going to be...She has to be an aaji for children 20/22yrs old ..Yes she is fed up with all Tears ect...being Aai and all..but she make a choice...its a sort of challenge for her...its her first show...i think as Sush made his choice to quit .Anki has made her choice to stay...

I'm not worry for her...many are waiting till she finished PR for thier shows..and I will not be surprise even she is till in PR..some had propose her ..for after PR..Wink

For me..till the leap ..I watching PR in different way..for a season2...Anki is doing a fabulous job..I wish her all the best till the last episode of PR...If I'm here till here it first for her...its a sort of support..in my mind..LOLeven she don't know me..

So take it easy dear...ok Wink and don't worry Anki contract had been changed till the leap..to make her become aai..LOL and if After she become aaji which I hope not.LOL.her contract will change once more..LOL

Oh my dear poppy..I'm with you you know..I undertand your feelings..but Anki is Anki..i'm sure in her mind it a challenge and..this challenge I'm sure for other shows...will be helpful..for her.

Edited by Thanee - 06 August 2012 at 11:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13FireLordPhoenixsushkita10

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Originally posted by poas

its really pathetic and ridiculous CV showing archana in more and more miseryWackoankita should leave PR and take some break and come back in new show.she deserve more interesting character where she can show her talent in different type of scene except crying.why ZEE and ekta trap her in this show GOD knows.she is young ,beautiful she looking stunning in precap scene but she has to do only crying scene and where always she is being abusedDeadekta should spare her and start a new show.ppl cant take archana's misery more and moreOuch still many OLD PR fan watch PR only for ankita,they fed up of all of this.its really odd that she saying meri beta sa tum shaadi korogaShockedpurvi arjun r no way looking beti-daamad.anki's beauty cant convince me she will act as saas and after few days aaji

Poppy hi my dear...,

You know..there are Aaji in real life too who seem to be young..dearLOL even aai..some when they Marry their children as if they are sisters ...even in real life.LOL.but here our Anki..who is very young to be aai../ has even  damaad.and more to become Aaji after..its a bit to much I agree...but really my dear...If Anki wanted to go with Sush she could do...or even waiting for her contract ...she knew what the storyline is going to be...She has to be an aaji for children 20/22yrs old ..Yes she is fed up with all Tears ect...being Aai and all..but she make a choice...its a sort of challenge for her...its her first show...i think as Sush made his choice to quit .Anki has made her choice to stay...

I'm not worry for her...many are waiting till she finished PR for thier shows..and I will not be surprise even she is till in PR..some had propose her ..for after PR..Wink

For me..till the leap ..I watching PR in different way..for a season2...Anki is doing a fabulous job..I wish her all the best till the last episode of PR...If I'm here till here it first for her...its a sort of support..in my mind..LOLeven she don't know me..

So take it easy dear...ok Wink and don't worry Anki contract had been changed till the leap..to make her become aai..LOL and if After she become aaji which I hope not.LOL.her contract will change once more..LOL

Oh my dear poppy..I'm with you you know..I undertand your feelings..but Anki is Anki..i'm sure in her mind it a challenge and..this challenge I'm sure for other shows...will be helpful..for her.
Dont worry Thanee snd Poppy dears (my T's LOL ),I dont think Ekta will go to an extent to show her as Aaji..I am sure of it...Ekta had already stated in her interviews that it has been very hard to make Anki look like Aai so Aaji dont think so...Anki i dont think will do that nor Sush will advise her to do nor Ekta will do that..so I am positive that she might not play it but but they might just show her becoming Aaji as happy ending or something..you never know but I am sure she wont be playing it or even if it comes it wont be long and it might be at the end...Wink

Edited by Jaishankar - 06 August 2012 at 11:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13Thaneesushkita10FireLordPhoenix

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessjojo

Oh lord. I just saw it and Arjun did not look like he was going to say yes!! he wasn't smiling like Purvi was. I'm guessing Ovi has called and threatened him or something.

Oh no dear...in Sbb/sbs...they were happy...Smile(off screen) 

I Didn't watch the show..yet Wink
come later...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1FireLordPhoenix

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Today's show was  a mix of many emotions ...tears , joy , hope , dispear , being in denial, coming to terms with reality ...

I felt both happy and very sad for Archana today ..

before I talk about Archana I first want to say what a fine job Ankita did today .She was just superb and pretty much carried the show and the very complicated situations in it so well...She looked  heart breakingly beautiful , desperstely trying  to make sense to her  children, desperately trying to hold on to Manav's hand ...

Today's Archana's life has changed , everything about her life is going to be different now .

Damodar's dialogues that from now on things are going to get tough ...my God !!!!!!  How much more tough can they get now ! What does Ekta wants to show  ...how much more pain can Archana be put through ... Today when I saw Archana getting fired from every corner of the room , I thought of this machine that I have seen i nPakistan ...it is a machine that takes out sugar cane juice ( gana ) and the way the sugar cane is squeezed till the last drop comes out of it ...just like this Archana was being crushed from every angle .D'oh

But I am also happy for Archana that she has  realized that Arjun is not a bad boy and that he does loves her daughter .Archana  must do the right thing  and no matter what happens, she must see to it that Purvi and Arjun get married ...

Now talk about my other favourite ...Manav .
He was both right and wrong ...I felt that he was right if he still does not trusts Arjun ...DK Sir has never told him that Arjun always wanted to break the enagement but it was DK who kept the engagement goign on for 2 months ...DK has not mentioned this very very important fact to Manav ...so obviously Manav thinks that Arjun two timed ...
But where Manav is wrong is how he pampers and keeps giving in to Ovi ..It is clear to see that Ovi is his weakness but he is damaging her life by all the time givingin to her unreasonable demands ...

Teju ...very disappointed with this girl. She has gone blind ..Shame on Teju .The facts are there and screaming at her but she too has decided to join evil grandmother savita and just take it all out on Archana ...

Sachin and Savita ... what else can be expected f rom them ...they never lose any oppurtunity to bash Archana ...Sachin shoudl feel happy that because of Purvi now everyone at home just hates Archu ...at one time it was Purvi who was his biggest fear .

DK was very good that he told Archana about Churan and the whole talk that he gave her made Archana realize the truth ...But I would like it so much better if he also goes to Purvi's baba and tells him the truth as well ...

Ovi ...Her warning sounds very dangerous ...what is she going to do . Commit suicide , try kill Purvi ...? She is definitlely going  to do something  very very drastic  .Manav needs to be very strict with her now ..He is tackling her ver ywrong ..

Star OF The Day .

Archana for taking the right decision about Arjun and Purvi and also for telling Ovi that she is not God ...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21Anijoycevijaya13LoveTVShowsJaishankarTunasnahFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasunflower52soapwatcher1

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks For The Update.
Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Tanya dear I had lump in my throat seeing Archu's state..Damn..Its such a horrible state...After DK left, when Sulo and Purvi also left,that scenario I felt Archu was so all alone...I felt so so so bad for her...Tanya you are so right,I also mentioned that in my previous post that Ekta wants to fetch trp's by making Archu a misery taking machine..Damn so wrong and sad to see a woman constantly abused by her own children...Really hard to watch Ouch..
Tanya some where I feel the way Archu was begging Maanv,she really is missing him very badly now...She really wants to be with Manav especially after the kidnapping incident.I can see that gap in her heart and when DK mentioned Arvi relationship is as pavitra as urs n Manav;s ,I think she so wanted Manav to be there with her..I feel really sad for her.And with that useless Damo telling her more to come,I just cant imagine it..Its going to be hard to watch Tanya dear for sure..
I really want Anki to talk to Ekta to stop this crap now...What the hell ,how much can a human take..Ekta is portraying her to be inhuman devoid of any self-respect and only born to take abuse...Absolutely ridiculous Angry
The only person who can really support her and be strength is Manav...I am so so hoping that Arjun and Purvi both talk to Manav seeing Archu's state..Manav needs to know the truth now..DK ,Arjun n Purvi really need to talk to Manav...She is totally broken..Its very very hard to see Archu's state...
Wonderful acting from Anki and Shruthi today.Anki was stunningly beautiful with her emotions and she looked so stunning even in that state..Wonderful wonderful acting by Anki.today Clap.They both stole the show along with the sane DK(I wanted to this DK for a while,getting into action of things)...He really talked very clamly and well to Archu...

Edited by Jaishankar - 06 August 2012 at 1:12pm

Anijoycesoapwatcher1FireLordPhoenixTanyaz

sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
i dont think she will try to kill herself but maybe she will try to kill purvi.because she tell that if arjun is not mine i will not let him be of some one else.this is what i think.and please arjun go and tell ovi for yourself that you love purvi and not ovi and you will marry only with purvi.because she still think that you love her.if you tell her herself maybe she will understand.

alisa21jdronamrajusoapwatcher1Ashlaika

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
There were a lot of dialogues i couldn't know what exactly was said as i don't understand the Hindi... But just from watching and from Shruti's Brief Overview, it seems to me that Archana was the only one strong enough to speak the truth to Ovi. 

She proved today that she is the best mother that Ovi could ever have. Only mothers can tell a daughter the opposite of what they want to hear when their well being and their lives are at stake.  I think her timing was perfect. No one else has said to Ovi what (I think) Archu said to her daughter.  And Teju as well, when she was saying bad things to Archu, Archana looked her full in the face with an expression that said "what you are saying Teju is wrong.  

I would like to know what Archana was saying to Manav.  Can someone summarize it?

The acting today by Ankita and Shruti was absolutely wonderful.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevijaya13JaishankarFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasoapwatcher1TunasnahTanyaz

Go to top