India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 6th August 2012 (Page 4)

Anu78 Groupbie
Anu78
Anu78

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
after seeing the hosptial scence of ovi, she is still saying mera arjun and the way she looked at puriv , i think deshmukhs have to take her to some therapist .. i think she is way too much obsessed with arjun.. looks like her character is going to be like Kajol in the movie Gupt ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneesoapwatcher1crazygirl4RDAshlaika

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
its really pathetic and ridiculous CV showing archana in more and more miseryWackoankita should leave PR and take some break and come back in new show.she deserve more interesting character where she can show her talent in different type of scene except crying.why ZEE and ekta trap her in this show GOD knows.she is young ,beautiful she looking stunning in precap scene but she has to do only crying scene and where always she is being abusedDeadekta should spare her and start a new show.ppl cant take archana's misery more and moreOuch still many OLD PR fan watch PR only for ankita,they fed up of all of this.its really odd that she saying meri beta sa tum shaadi korogaShockedpurvi arjun r no way looking beti-daamad.anki's beauty cant convince me she will act as saas and after few days aaji

Edited by poas - 06 August 2012 at 10:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycejayashsvijaya13JaishankarThaneesoapwatcher1FireLordPhoenix

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Guess Archu's nightmare is about to start now as expected she has accepted Arvi's relation. Damn how much more misery can a human being take.Is Ekta trying to say Archu is not human being and a misery taking machine Ouch..Feel so bad for Anki here to have to portray a misery filled woman with no iota happiness always..Kudos to Anki for pulling this so well StarI just hope Arvi also realize Archu's circumstance here n support her in the upcoming storm.
Guess its going to be some time before Manav realizes that Ovi needs a big reality check. I felt the timing of Archu announcing Arvi's approval at D's was somewhere not right.When already Ovi was in a unstable state and behaving like mad, I thought she could have waited a bit and let Manav alone know this first but in a sense its also good that the entire D's know it now.
I think Manav has accepted the reality of Arvi and I believe he knows that he cannot have Ovi married to Arjun as Arjun does not love her.I think his anger over Arjun n Purvi is still there which is not allowing him to accept it whole-heartedly. Its going to take some time..Manav still is unaware of lot of truths especially about Purvi.I think Purvi talking to Manav is going to be a key here.She needs to open out and explain the real situation to Manav and clear the MU.
Archu is in serious trouble now. I thought Manav's support will there but guess not when it comes to Ovi.
So the significant posture of Arman holding Purvi n OVi respectively on Friday is playing the role and this is going to be the basis of the divorce track I guess..Its getting to be interesting..I think Arjun and Purvi might eventually try to do something for the divorce track . I think in coming episodes Manav might realize that Ovi's madness indeed cannot be satisfied and accept Arvi in full swing.Time and Cv's will tell how this is going to happen with the major divorce track coming up.

PS : Looks like Archu looked stunning as usual ,will watch it just for her later Smile..Amazing acting by Anki and Shruthi today...Clap..

Edited by Jaishankar - 06 August 2012 at 11:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21Anijoycevijaya13Thaneesoapwatcher1FireLordPhoenix

rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I somehow think that Arjun will not take Purvi's hand in marriage. Maybe some things happened or Arjun believed that Purvi had been defiled when she was in the custody of the kidnappers or something. 
crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
hey what was arjun's expressions like?????????   is he not ready to believe... or something else...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

jayashs Senior Member
jayashs
jayashs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
So True Ashlaika.  Ovi is so lost in the love that she has 0 self-esteem!!! What a loser!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1crazygirl4RD

Thapelo Senior Member
Thapelo
Thapelo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Ovi's warning regarding Arjun and Damodar foreshadowing towards archana SOMETHING BIG IS COMING AND I FOR 1 CAN'T WAIT.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1crazygirl4RDAshlaika

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Ramki, I agree, no more sympathy for Ovi after today. And I read on another post (don't remember which) that an Ovi Arjun match would have worked as she was understanding of his work demands and knew his work habits and would not ask more of him. Wrong! I am beginning to think the girl is pretty smart in her craziness for Arjun. She manipulated him into agreeing to marry her, then did a character switch, went from scheming to docile, agreed to postpone the engagement till he finished his work in Mumbai even made the comment that he was not interested in girls, was pretty smug about it too, switched again when the green eyed monster took a hold of her when Purvi accidentally answered his phone. She did not ask Arjun for an explanation instead sent Tej to snoop. Again after the engagement, she got super possessive and the girl who made no demands on Arjun was now asking Purvi to take over all of Arjun's office work so he could concentrate ALL his time on her, Ovi. Poor Arjun would have been miserable in such a marriage and even if he had initially complied with her demands, he would eventually have rebelled and strained at the leash he would have been put on. Ovi would not have been a happy camper and the marriage would have been doomed. So, it is a blessing in disguise that the Ovi Arjun wedding did not take place. Ovi ought to realize that in real life, what Ovi wants, Ovi cannot always have even if Papa Manav wants to give her the world on a platter.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 06 August 2012 at 10:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ana-123adittysur_aur_taaldolce123ramki1Thaneecrazygirl4RDFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasunflower52

Go to top