Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 6th August 2012 (Page 12)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009
Posts: 36706

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged


haha LOL , yes , divorce is nothing big for  Manav and Archana any more ...It is like grocery shopping..
 
I think the Cvs will try and built up very very high intensity drama as a build up of the divorce and then on the day of the divorce ..,...Bingo !!! all the truth will come out ..
 
Manav will hate and hate Archana more and then on the day he is to divorce her ...he will find out that it was his mother who cheated him and not Archana ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13ramki1KatRulzJaishankarLoveTVShowsnaava

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009
Posts: 36706

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Deshmukh family has gone blind , they cannot see that Arjun truly loves Purvi .
Yesterday Ovi was yelling at her father that he allowed Purvi to be in the hospital...she can't see that Arjun went to save Purvi and took bullets for her ..
 
How come no one in the family is telling  the truth to Ovi that Arjun loves Purvi and that is why this is happening and when someone tries to tell her the truth then they shut her up calling her selfish and what not ...
 
Before Archana started to speak , Ovi was saying that she will get married to Arjun and when Manav tried to say something , Savita started to again spoil her and then Ovi became even more ridiculous and said ' if not mine, then he cannot belong to anyone else ' and her father and her sister just stand there and listen to this garbage ...
 
When someone tries to tell her that she is talking a whole load of nonsense then Manav Ji stops that person and says ' none of your business so shut up ' ...
 
what is this yaar ?
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012naava

minniee IF-Dazzler
minniee
minniee

Joined: 28 October 2011
Posts: 2667

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

Wow. Archana say to ovi she decide arjun & purvi wedding. Means archana give green signal for arvi relation.
 
thanks for updating...i thought tej will support archu...but...ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 53983

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Deshmukh family has gone blind , they cannot see that Arjun truly loves Purvi .
Yesterday Ovi was yelling at her father that he allowed Purvi to be in the hospital...she can't see that Arjun went to save Purvi and took bullets for her ..
 
How come no one in the family is telling  the truth to Ovi that Arjun loves Purvi and that is why this is happening and when someone tries to tell her the truth then they shut her up calling her selfish and what not ...
 
Before Archana started to speak , Ovi was saying that she will get married to Arjun and when Manav tried to say something , Savita started to again spoil her and then Ovi became even more ridiculous and said ' if not mine, then he cannot belong to anyone else ' and her father and her sister just stand there and listen to this garbage ...
 
When someone tries to tell her that she is talking a whole load of nonsense then Manav Ji stops that person and says ' none of your business so shut up ' ...
 
what is this yaar ?
 
 

Purvi had every right to be there, she was the one who was kidnapped and Arjun risked his life to save her. Ovi's delusions continue to get worse and Manav continues to pacify her instead of seeing he has a serious problem on his hands here, he did nothing when Ovi threatened Purvi at the hospital or again today when she said if she can't have him no one will. Manav is going to regret this but sadly I think its Purvi who will pay the biggest price of all as she is the one who will be harmed.
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009
Posts: 36706

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

[

Purvi had every right to be there, she was the one who was kidnapped and Arjun risked his life to save her. Ovi's delusions continue to get worse and Manav continues to pacify her instead of seeing he has a serious problem on his hands here, he did nothing when Ovi threatened Purvi at the hospital or again today when she said if she can't have him no one will. Manav is going to regret this but sadly I think its Purvi who will pay the biggest price of all as she is the one who will be harmed.
 
 
Oh no, please don't say that  . . Purvi must have a nice and peaceful wedding .
She is Archana's biggest happiness ...If anything goes wrong with her wedding , Archana will not be able to bear it . After all that she has lost , at least Archana  should get the happiness of seeing her  daughter  married to someone who really loves her ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavastyle14

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Joined: 08 February 2010
Posts: 6104

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
ya purvi is archana bigggest happiness and her rest of children what abt them i dont like this purvi is archana true daughter archana care abt purvi more purvi this purvi that manav is purvi baba ...and rest of arman children are in such condition look at soham look at ovi look at sachu looka at teju none of them are happy what archana did for them i want to see that .
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009
Posts: 36706

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

ya purvi is archana bigggest happiness and her rest of children what abt them i dont like this purvi is archana true daughter archana care abt purvi more purvi this purvi that manav is purvi baba ...and rest of arman children are in such condition look at soham look at ovi look at sachu looka at teju none of them are happy what archana did for them i want to see that .
 
Tayaba , even I am not happy that this has happened but I am just fed up of seeing Teju and Ovi treat ther mother like a dog ...It is disturbing ..When she tries to tell them, they don't listen ..Archu took care of  teju .Teju has seen  what kind of a person Archaan is but she choses to believe savita ...fine .They are grown ups and have a mind of their own , what to do .
 
I give blame of this to Manav more than anyone else ...
 
Archana has been trying her best to do right for her daughters now , the only thing she is not doing is that she is not telling them about Sachin's deal...but now I understand that if she will not  do what Sachin is saying  then she wil lbe accused of taking  away their brother by the girls ...
 
Manav and savita  have totally destroyed the relationship between Archana and her daughters ...Archu can do nothing  now ..She should not have listened to Manav and should not have left her daughters with him ..he broke her trust but now it is too late ...
 
After seeing the way Archana cried , I want to see her happy .Arjun is a going to be a great son in law and will keep Purvi happy ..Archana deserves this happiness of seeing her daughter well settled in life ...
 
Even yesterday Archana tried to set Ovi right but look how Manav shut her up saying  ' yo u don't have any rights' ...So bas theek hai ... keep your daughters , Sachin and Savita and be happy ...
 
I hope the divorce happens , Archana should be free of this Deshmukh home and go back to her own home . The Deshmukhs don't deserve a nice woman like her ...( in my opinion ) .
 
I am very happy now that Archana's  daughter is going to get married to someone who loves her so much and even his dad is happy about this ...I will put in a big mubarakbad to Archana after Arjun says yes today ...hope he will.


Edited by Tanyaz - 07 August 2012 at 2:09am
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Joined: 20 July 2010
Posts: 2629

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

ya purvi is archana bigggest happiness and her rest of children what abt them i dont like this purvi is archana true daughter archana care abt purvi more purvi this purvi that manav is purvi baba ...and rest of arman children are in such condition look at soham look at ovi look at sachu looka at teju none of them are happy what archana did for them i want to see that .

Tayaba,  Purvi is Archana's biggest happiness because she is the only child Manav and Savita haven't taken away from her. She's the one she nurtured and their relationship intact.   She has lost every other child to them because they have been selfish. This isn't  Archana's fault. 

 While i do love Manav he has really destroyed Archana's life...if the children not raised by her are a mess, whose falut is that? ... certainly not her's.   He and Savita blocked her from having a relationship with them.  None of the children you mentioned are happy with Archana because neither Manav nor Savita (nor Damo nor DK) will tell these children the truth about why their mother wasn't there for them.  And Archana won't because it will make Manav and Savita etc. look bad...

I want to see them all find out the truth and be shocked and angry..They should be angry at every adult in their lives who has lied to them. These adults are the reason Archana couldn't mother them.


Edited by naava - 07 August 2012 at 9:00am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Brief Update : 8th Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 102   Views: 11245

Tanyaz 102 11245 21 December 2011 at 9:39am by ved420
Brief Update : 7th Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 63   Views: 8504

Tanyaz 63 8504 08 December 2011 at 8:30am by rash2222
Brief Update : 6th Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 55   Views: 7281

Tanyaz 55 7281 07 December 2011 at 10:31am by sushkita10
Brief Update : 5th Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 44   Views: 6950

Tanyaz 44 6950 06 December 2011 at 11:31pm by LovePRSoham
Brief Update of mahaepisode : 3rd Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 52   Views: 9305

Tanyaz 52 9305 06 December 2011 at 4:38am by Tanyaz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index