Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 6th August 2012 (Page 11)

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
hi..here i am ..I watch Pr on Tv..then came here ..Wink

Today on TV..Arjun got shot...2 times..Till today I'm asking why the cops did let all this happen??anyway..Arjun is safe now..LOL

For today onlineWink
Ovi my godD'oh..till thinking Arjun will marry her..Angry she is lost..noone stopped her..everyone is letting this girl been into a big hole...as i said in my previous post someone must shake her...no one had been surprise..when she said ..""If I don't get Arjun ..none will get him..""this don't shock anybody...Shocked even  Manv..why??why he is blind...for sure ovi is his weakness but hearing this as if it normal for everybody..Shocked

Thanks god even she is hated by eveybody..Archu  told her ..she is not god..Clap
manv can't talk to Ovi..but when Archu say something..Archana "tum hamare beech mat karo""..ok..but react Manv..ovi eyes must be open..she knew Arjun love Purvi..but don't Admit..she refuse.everything is finished.Angry Talk to her..

I was sad..for Archu...how much she must suffers./will suffer.but..been blastt by everyone for accepting Arvi..was expected...but I was disappointed by only one..Tej.Thumbs Down.what she tell Archu was much more hurt than the rest ...each one one by one blast her Angry..thanks got twins and not triplets.LOL no I'm kidding..Savita I don't even expect her to understand Archu either Sachin..But I know Manv will blast her cause Ovi..is his ladli..Ovi herself is in a bad state..she will never pardon Archu..I think even after..but Tej Shocked..

Damo support Archu, he always trust her  but he too is hidding a great secret.Thumbs Down.
Really day before they all were crying for Purvi except Ovi.Angry.today they blast lArchu for accepting Arvi rishta.like a dogAngry.

So i must say..Archu need support now..DK..Arjun..even purvi..Arjun must really have a good talk with Ovi..btw..Purvi didnt give Archu.. Arjun's ring..she must give it To Arjun..to give it back to ovi himself...this ring is important to Ovi..Arjun will give it back to Ovi..This will shock OviShocked..then she will realise it finished..but seem the ring GayabLOL or cv's let for gayab..

Ovi is mad..now really Purvi is in danger..and I think once again its someone else who will be hurt;.and this time it can be Archu...Ouch

Ovi can pay soham to kill Purvi this can happen too..evrything is possible..cause even Archu accept Arjun to marry Purvi..all worst prob will begin..i really think Archu will fight ..Don't know why.I must be wrong ...Today she cried..but I think for next we will see a strong Archu..cause nothing will be easy for her..

As for Ovi..If ever she tries to kill Purvi..this time She will loose Arjun for ever..and this is for sure..

ok let see to tomorrw..at least we will have something good..we will see Archu smile..and happy for purvi..Smile..

Divorce is not far..Till I want this divorce to carry on..if ever they know the truth ..I want them to know after..they must cry ..everyone..even damo..Angry

bye dears..see you.tomorrow will be interesting an episode...

I will be out with my son..to see"" The Amazing Spiderman"" will be a bit late just to watch the episode...
see you..

Edited by Thanee - 06 August 2012 at 4:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixAshlaikaalicia.blueocean_787Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
You  are so right Mandy .DK is to be blamed for  this mess.

he was the one who encouraged Ovi to believe that Arjun loved her ...not once did Arjun say anything like this ...

and then this man just takes off to Australia  .His son was begging him to break the engagement but he  was more interested in gettign business deals worked out ...

then he comes back and totally  forgets what he did ..What is Manav supposed to think  ? Arjun was going around with Ovi for months and she was given every reason to believe that he was happy with the enagement .Even the wedding cards were printed and Manav told DK on the phone ...still this man did not come back ...Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarThaneesoapwatcher1FireLordPhoenix.Mandy.blueocean_787

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

You  are so right Mandy .DK is to be blamed for  this mess.

he was the one who encouraged Ovi to believe that Arjun loved her ...not once did Arjun say anything like this ...

and then this man just takes off to Australia  .His son was begging him to break the engagement but he  was more interested in gettign business deals worked out ...

then he comes back and totally  forgets what he did ..What is Manav supposed to think  ? Arjun was going around with Ovi for months and she was given every reason to believe that he was happy with the enagement .Even the wedding cards were printed and Manav told DK on the phone ...still this man did not come back ...Angry

Exactly, the only reason why Archana put these challenges in front of Arjun was because she believed he cheated both her children but now she is seeing he truly loves Purvi. Its just too bad all this had to happen for her to realize this

Thanee I do believe Archana will fight back now. I think the poor thing has just had enough.

Edited by .Mandy. - 06 August 2012 at 4:20pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLoveTVShowsnaavaThaneesoapwatcher1FireLordPhoenixblueocean_787Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

[

Thanee I do believe Archana will fight back now. I think the poor thing has just had enough.

Even Manav was very wrong when he said to her ' you have no right to speak for Ovi' . Manav has seen how she was overjoyed for Ovi when Ovi was getting engaged, selling her bangles to give Ovi a  gift , how he told her that even if they are divorced, it is Archana's right to love her children ...so why today he is telling her ' please stay away , you have no right to speak in Ovi's matters' ...
Manav is a great guy , a fair person but he was unfair to Archana today ...
She did right that she told Ovi ' you are not God ' .

and Savita , even today she was in all this ' I was always right and you were always wrong ' tug of war with Archana ...

Manav and Savita could not put their own grudges aside  for Ovi . They just had to lash out at Archana when they should have been supporting her ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 August 2012 at 4:40pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoycenaavaThaneeJaishankarsunflower52soapwatcher1FireLordPhoenixAshlaika.Mandy.blueocean_787

FastFuriousgirl IF-Sizzlerz
FastFuriousgirl
FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Wow that is so cute Archu finally agrees to ArVi marriage yay i am so excited 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

alicia. IF-Sizzlerz
alicia.
alicia.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Yay Arjun and Purvi mite finally be together PartyDancing
But really feel sorry for Archana . To reunite ArVi she has to be bashed and hated even more Confused 
Hope Arjun and Purvi will be able to make everyone Including Ovi accept their love . Can't bear to seem them seperated . My heart shatters Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blueocean_787Tanyaz_OrChiD_

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by .Mandy.

[

Even Manav was very wrong when he said to her ' you have no right to speak for Ovi' . Manav has seen how she was overjoyed for Ovi when Ovi was getting engaged, selling her bangles to give Ovi a  gift , how he told her that even if they are divorced, it is Archana's right to love her children ...so why today he is telling her ' please stay away , you have no right to speak in Ovi's matters' ...
Manav is a great guy , a fair person but he was unfair to Archana today ...
She did right that she told Ovi ' you are not God ' .

and Savita , even today she was in all this ' I was always right and you were always wrong ' tug of war with Archana ...

Manav and Savita could not put their own grudges aside  for Ovi . They just had to lash out at Archana when they should have been supporting her ...

Tanya, at times Manav disappoints me. His anger against Arjun is justified but I feel he lets his love for his daughter blind him. I do not like how he lets Ovi speak to Archana, he is basically supporting this type of behavior which will only have damaging results in the future. I can see Ovi doing something and then Manav will regret not acting sooner.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tch912naavaJaishankarTanyaz

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
i think in ganpatti celeb divorce track will b shown bc every ganpatti major twist happened but its ridiculous that CV dont show any words about divorce ,may b they want to show archana manav r not bothering about itROFLROFLya tho choti moti baat haiLOLLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13KatRulzJaishankarTanyaz

Go to top