Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 6th August 2012 (Page 10)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Archana is doing the right thing by accepting Arjun, he did what he was asked and risked his life to save her daughter. I know it was a painful decision for her to make but it was the right thing to do

As for Ovi, I do feel bad for her but it annoys me that her family is doing nothing about it. Instead of putting blame on Purvi or insulting Archana they should try getting through to Ovi. Arjun does not love her, he never did and this possessiveness she has over him needs to stop.

Archana really has her hands full with her children, it seems like a no win situation for her. Ovi and Soham are really going to be a problem for Archana, especially once Soham finds out the truth I don't see him turning on Varsha anytime soon. Things are going to get real messy, real fast.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123Jaishankarsoapwatcher1AshlaikaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Will there be a twist tomorrow...Arjun mentioned he wanted to talk to Manav...could there be a twist that shows Arjun says to Archu tomorrow that "yes I will marry Purvi but before that I want to talk to Manav uncle.."...I am not sure but there is a probability like that..After all they are making Arjun character like old Manav...so will CV' try to get a twist here tomorrow and show Arjun n Purvi trying their step to expose the truth n unite Arman before the Soham track starts...Not sure...CV's can do anything for TRP's...so wont be surprised..

I have faith in Manav .He said once ' one must get married to the person he loves ' , he should understand this situation...he also told Purvi once , ' I will ensure that you get what is yours ' ...all those words said by him ...

How can Manav not understand love ...but Arjun has to go and talk to him ...he has to .If Arjun doesn't then I can't blame Manav for thinking the way he is thinking about Arjun .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsoapwatcher1

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Will there be a twist tomorrow...Arjun mentioned he wanted to talk to Manav...could there be a twist that shows Arjun says to Archu tomorrow that "yes I will marry Purvi but before that I want to talk to Manav uncle.."...I am not sure but there is a probability like that..After all they are making Arjun character like old Manav...so will CV' try to get a twist here tomorrow and show Arjun n Purvi trying their step to expose the truth n unite Arman before the Soham track starts...Not sure...CV's can do anything for TRP's...so wont be surprised..

I have faith in Manav .He said once ' one must get married to the person he loves ' , he should understand this situation...he also told Purvi once , ' I will ensure that you get what is yours ' ...all those words said by him ...

How can Manav not understand love ...but Arjun has to go and talk to him ...he has to .If Arjun doesn't then I can't blame Manav for thinking the way he is thinking about Arjun .
Exactly Tanya dear..I have a feeling Tanya that they might wrap up the divorce track pretty soon and then focus shifts on Ovi and Soham..May something might happen during the divorce day.When Purvi was shown manipulating the judge's decision (this is just to point out the illogical stuff by CV's),then I wont be surprised CV's come up another amazing one that day. May be they might unite Arman (Manav n Archu knowing the truth n accept each other but not family members) but Arman might not say it to anyone (except may be Arvi might know) and may be work together secretly  to get Ovi out of the mess and Soham track starting there in full swing thereby closing the gap of Archu with her daughters..I know I am expecting too much but you never know re once in a while CV's might surprise us all of a sudden LOL

Edited by Jaishankar - 06 August 2012 at 3:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
I really have no idea how the divorce track will be seen through ...but for now I know that Arjun wants to talk to Manav andthe police guy sameer has asked Manav to come to the police station to maybe identify the criminals or something like that ...

Let's see what happens ...maybe Manav will see Varsha there ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLoveTVShows

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

I really have no idea how the divorce track will be seen through ...but for now I know that Arjun wants to talk to Manav andthe police guy sameer has asked Manav to come to the police station to maybe identify the criminals or something like that ...

Let's see what happens ...maybe Manav will see Varsha there ...

Tanya...i think Varsha will see Manav but Manav won't see Varsha.  She will hide somehow.  

i'm not looking forward to the divorce epis...makes my stomach too tight to think about it.  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsoapwatcher1Tanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Tanya, I blame DK for Manav and Archana's thinking of Arjun. DK never once told either of them that Arjun told the truth the day of his engagement instead he leaves for Austrailia without saying a word and when he returns takes himself out completely. DK is at fault for what happened but won't own up to it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarnaavasoapwatcher1Tanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
hi..here i am ..I watch Pr on Tv..then came here ..Wink

Today on TV..Arjun got shot...2 times..Till today I'm asking why the cops did let all this happen??anyway..Arjun is safe now..LOL

For today onlineWink
Ovi my godD'oh..till thinking Arjun will marry her..Angry she is lost..noone stopped her..everyone is letting this girl been into a big hole...as i said in my previous post someone must shake her...no one had been surprise..when she said ..""If I don't get Arjun ..none will get him..""this don't shock anybody...Shocked even  Manv..why??why he is blind...for sure ovi is his weakness but hearing this as if it normal for everybody..Shocked

Thanks god even she is hated by eveybody..Archu  told her ..she is not god..Clap
manv can't talk to Ovi..but when Archu say something..Archana "tum hamare beech mat karo""..ok..but react Manv..ovi eyes must be open..she knew Arjun love Purvi..but don't Admit..she refuse.everything is finished.Angry Talk to her..

I was sad..for Archu...how much she must suffers./will suffer.but..been blastt by everyone for accepting Arvi..was expected...but I was disappointed by only one..Tej.Thumbs Down.what she tell Archu was much more hurt than the rest ...each one one by one blast her Angry..thanks got twins and not triplets.LOL no I'm kidding..Savita I don't even expect her to understand Archu either Sachin..But I know Manv will blast her cause Ovi..is his ladli..Ovi herself is in a bad state..she will never pardon Archu..I think even after..but Tej Shocked..

Damo support Archu, he always trust her  but he too is hidding a great secret.Thumbs Down.
Really day before they all were crying for Purvi except Ovi.Angry.today they blast lArchu for accepting Arvi rishta.like a dogAngry.

So i must say..Archu need support now..DK..Arjun..even purvi..Arjun must really have a good talk with Ovi..btw..Purvi didnt give Archu.. Arjun's ring..she must give it To Arjun..to give it back to ovi himself...this ring is important to Ovi..Arjun will give it back to Ovi..This will shock OviShocked..then she will realise it finished..but seem the ring GayabLOL or cv's let for gayab..

Ovi is mad..now really Purvi is in danger..and I think once again its someone else who will be hurt;.and this time it can be Archu...Ouch

Ovi can pay soham to kill Purvi this can happen too..evrything is possible..cause even Archu accept Arjun to marry Purvi..all worst prob will begin..i really think Archu will fight ..Don't know why.I must be wrong ...Today she cried..but I think for next we will see a strong Archu..cause nothing will be easy for her..

As for Ovi..If ever she tries to kill Purvi..this time She will loose Arjun for ever..and this is for sure..

ok let see to tomorrw..at least we will have something good..we will see Archu smile..and happy for purvi..Smile..

Divorce is not far..Till I want this divorce to carry on..if ever they know the truth ..I want them to know after..they must cry ..everyone..even damo..Angry

bye dears..see you.tomorrow will be interesting an episode...

I will be out with my son..to see"" The Amazing Spiderman"" will be a bit late just to watch the episode...
see you..

Edited by Thanee - 06 August 2012 at 4:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixAshlaikaalicia.blueocean_787Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
You  are so right Mandy .DK is to be blamed for  this mess.

he was the one who encouraged Ovi to believe that Arjun loved her ...not once did Arjun say anything like this ...

and then this man just takes off to Australia  .His son was begging him to break the engagement but he  was more interested in gettign business deals worked out ...

then he comes back and totally  forgets what he did ..What is Manav supposed to think  ? Arjun was going around with Ovi for months and she was given every reason to believe that he was happy with the enagement .Even the wedding cards were printed and Manav told DK on the phone ...still this man did not come back ...Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarThaneesoapwatcher1FireLordPhoenix.Mandy.blueocean_787

Go to top