Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 6th August 2012 (Page 10)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
But I am getting this feeling that somewhwere soon , Ovi and Soham will get together ...they both want revenge ...

Ovi is not in her senses , she has lost it completely , not getting help also ..
Soham is terribly misguided ...that sweet little boy who used to smile all the time has changed into Gabar Singh ...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLoveTVShowssoapwatcher1Tunasnah

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Will there be a twist tomorrow...Arjun mentioned he wanted to talk to Manav...could there be a twist that shows Arjun says to Archu tomorrow that "yes I will marry Purvi but before that I want to talk to Manav uncle.."...I am not sure but there is a probability like that..After all they are making Arjun character like old Manav...so will CV' try to get a twist here tomorrow and show Arjun n Purvi trying their step to expose the truth n unite Arman before the Soham track starts...Not sure...CV's can do anything for TRP's...so wont be surprised..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1AshlaikaTanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Archana is doing the right thing by accepting Arjun, he did what he was asked and risked his life to save her daughter. I know it was a painful decision for her to make but it was the right thing to do

As for Ovi, I do feel bad for her but it annoys me that her family is doing nothing about it. Instead of putting blame on Purvi or insulting Archana they should try getting through to Ovi. Arjun does not love her, he never did and this possessiveness she has over him needs to stop.

Archana really has her hands full with her children, it seems like a no win situation for her. Ovi and Soham are really going to be a problem for Archana, especially once Soham finds out the truth I don't see him turning on Varsha anytime soon. Things are going to get real messy, real fast.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123Jaishankarsoapwatcher1AshlaikaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Will there be a twist tomorrow...Arjun mentioned he wanted to talk to Manav...could there be a twist that shows Arjun says to Archu tomorrow that "yes I will marry Purvi but before that I want to talk to Manav uncle.."...I am not sure but there is a probability like that..After all they are making Arjun character like old Manav...so will CV' try to get a twist here tomorrow and show Arjun n Purvi trying their step to expose the truth n unite Arman before the Soham track starts...Not sure...CV's can do anything for TRP's...so wont be surprised..

I have faith in Manav .He said once ' one must get married to the person he loves ' , he should understand this situation...he also told Purvi once , ' I will ensure that you get what is yours ' ...all those words said by him ...

How can Manav not understand love ...but Arjun has to go and talk to him ...he has to .If Arjun doesn't then I can't blame Manav for thinking the way he is thinking about Arjun .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsoapwatcher1

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I have faith in Manav .He said once ' one must get married to the person he loves ' , he should understand this situation...he also told Purvi once , ' I will ensure that you get what is yours ' ...all those words said by him ...

How can Manav not understand love ...but Arjun has to go and talk to him ...he has to .If Arjun doesn't then I can't blame Manav for thinking the way he is thinking about Arjun .
Exactly Tanya dear..I have a feeling Tanya that they might wrap up the divorce track pretty soon and then focus shifts on Ovi and Soham..May something might happen during the divorce day.When Purvi was shown manipulating the judge's decision (this is just to point out the illogical stuff by CV's),then I wont be surprised CV's come up another amazing one that day. May be they might unite Arman (Manav n Archu knowing the truth n accept each other but not family members) but Arman might not say it to anyone (except may be Arvi might know) and may be work together secretly  to get Ovi out of the mess and Soham track starting there in full swing thereby closing the gap of Archu with her daughters..I know I am expecting too much but you never know re once in a while CV's might surprise us all of a sudden LOL

Edited by Jaishankar - 06 August 2012 at 3:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
I really have no idea how the divorce track will be seen through ...but for now I know that Arjun wants to talk to Manav andthe police guy sameer has asked Manav to come to the police station to maybe identify the criminals or something like that ...

Let's see what happens ...maybe Manav will see Varsha there ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLoveTVShows

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

I really have no idea how the divorce track will be seen through ...but for now I know that Arjun wants to talk to Manav andthe police guy sameer has asked Manav to come to the police station to maybe identify the criminals or something like that ...

Let's see what happens ...maybe Manav will see Varsha there ...

Tanya...i think Varsha will see Manav but Manav won't see Varsha.  She will hide somehow.  

i'm not looking forward to the divorce epis...makes my stomach too tight to think about it.  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsoapwatcher1Tanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Tanya, I blame DK for Manav and Archana's thinking of Arjun. DK never once told either of them that Arjun told the truth the day of his engagement instead he leaves for Austrailia without saying a word and when he returns takes himself out completely. DK is at fault for what happened but won't own up to it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarnaavasoapwatcher1Tanyaz

Go to top