Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, Ovi has reached the limit, feeling bad, being delusional is one thing but vowing to never let Arjun belong to anyone else if he can't be hers? That smacks of something much more serious, Manav needs to wake up and give his daughter a shaking. What is wrong with the man? Arjun is not a doll to be dispensed with just because Ovi wants him!! How can Manav be unfair to his own daughter and wish her married to a man who does not love her? That would be dooming her to a lifetime of unhappiness and hurt.
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update! 

Archi finally, finally accepted Arvi relationship!  Thank God, she did not keep quiet for Manav or Ovi!  Good going!!!
ana-123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yay! for Archana approving Arjun Purvi!!! Celebrations time!

And..something tells me Ovi is made to mouth these dialogues - "mein arjun ko kisi ki hone nahi doongi" is a sign that she will create more problems in ARVI's life..Ekta shows always have the "other woman" interference. Hope this show atleast the CV dont bring this track up.
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Shruti...😊

Oh my god ..Dk told Archu for the challenge...👏..great..Dad..

He lets Archu take her decision..

After all what happen ..Ovi till  think Arjun loves her...really she must see a doc..She asked Manv why he brought Purvi to the hospital.😡.??Purvi  was kidnap..Manv just for ladli Ovi ..must let Purvi on the road..and come in hospital..😡 really I'm fed with that girl...someone must shake her..slap her..but do something..to make her face this reality..think Manv or Arjun must talk to her...I don't know..but do something

Miss ovi thinks ..when Ovi want something..everyone must say yes miss Ovi...Come down from your cloud..😡

Archu take her decision..but eveyone blast her..this we have expected..but as I said Manv after must really think about all that...

its Tomorrow the great day...👏

Ok Let see..
Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
abhimg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know, Damodar telling Archana, the most difficult period is to start now...gosh is that a sign of things to come? How much more misery and sorrow can Archana take without it impacting her stress levels and health and well being, i wonder...

Also, Damodar- why can't he be a better, more vocal supporter of Archana when he knows and truly believes she can do no wrong...then why doesn't he try harder to unite ARMAN and also clarify for his grand-daughters what is going on and what the truth is...
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Okay, Ovi has reached the limit, feeling bad, being delusional is one thing but vowing to never let Arjun belong to anyone else if he can't be hers? That smacks of something much more serious, Manav needs to wake up and give his daughter a shaking. What is wrong with the man? Arjun is not a doll to be dispensed with just because Ovi wants him!! How can Manav be unfair to his own daughter and wish her married to a man who does not love her? That would be dooming her to a lifetime of unhappiness and hurt.

@bold : Ovi crossed the limit...what the hell she was taking..

Teju is a big idiot...some times she behave very moderate..but some times worst than savitha...at least they could think if arjun is not ready to marry ovi how they can do Arjun- ovi marriage..is it possible to do some ones marriage forcefully...after today's episode no sympathy for ovi...

Finally Archu accepted for  Arvi's marriage that's good sign...so coming episodes would be blockbuster episodes..
Edited by ramki1 - 11 years ago
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
2day star of the day i think DK...⭐️⭐️

he tell all truth to archana & he change archana mind..😆

superb acting by archana in last Part...👏👏

dear archana u r star of Pavitra Rishta...⭐️

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Finally, Archu gives her consent for Arvi to be united.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yay.

Hats of to DK for setting the record straight, cause God only knows that both Arjun and Purvi would have kept their mouths shut.

True love will prevail, just hope that Ovi doesn't spoil it for Arvi.

And omg, the Precap... I can't wait...
crazy2012 thumbnail
the fruit of good effort is always Purvi..

Mehnaat ka faal Purvi hota hai Arjun babu😃
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: crazy2012

the fruit of good effort is always Purvi..

Mehnaat ka faal Purvi hota hai Arjun babu😃

oh debu u r sp late 2day well interesting 2day PR... please watch.😃