Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜”This is utterly disgusting... why does the Cvs overdo the Khushi humiliation scenes I dont understand... Mami once called Khushi a servant... then a thief... Arnav forcefully married Khushi... that's digestable but making her sleep by the poolside... WHY? WHY? WHY?... The humiliations are as nasty as hell and the compensations r tiny... u know this is why u get hate mails... u know how much we love khushi... why this disgrace... and servant... I feel like slapping her...

Be prepared to get more hateful messages... u thoroughly deserve it... Sanaya baby please protest... how can somebody think that u r a servant...😑

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by chaitali00 - 11 years ago
u r absolutely right... totally agree ... how can u call such a pretty lady a servant...

pathetic!!!!!
I strongly protest ... No more calling her servant...

I dont hv ne idea...TRP call or SP call ...hummiliate Khushi or Bahu session...πŸ˜•...I dont find ne difference nowadays  IPK 4m other SP shows...This is one of the  reason I never watch SP  mega serials...

wonder when cvs are gonna show khushi of what she deserves.. poor soul. always being humiliated by the raizada family ppl.. cvs love using khushi as scapegoat every single time ..she gives up her own happiness for the 2 families and in the end.. she is getting all the humiliation.. this is y i hate cvs.. only  4 this.. nothing else more..
Its a pain in the a** to see an innocent soul being tormented & humiliated time & again..
SP and the show are promoting a wrong social msg!
because kushi is sp bahu,so she is target πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I totally agree...those scenes are just UNBEARABLE!
Are u serious ?!
Noone called Sanaya  a servant ..There is difference between ''real'' and ''reel''...I am talking about your last two sentences.