India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

6/8/12..Big entry of Arnav's Daadi

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
hi friends Smile..how do u find today episodeSmile...it was ok for me.Smile..as daadi is still surprise for us...and only future epis will tell more about her characterSmile...but daadi is just having attitude like ASR and his aukad dialogesLOL...and not to forget anger just like him..LOL.after all its arnav daadi her temper will be like him onlyLOL..
but i didnt like the way she addressed khushi as servant without even asking anyoneConfused...and mamiji was soo bad she could have told daadi that she is arnav wife...what theAngry...nk was soo cute he tried soo much to tell the truth and was soo angry about her behaviorSmile...payal was fine too..and here goes our poojali mata crying again...LOL

so someone is coming to rm and no doubt every one if freaked out.Confused..specially mamiLOL...and is trying to make home perfect for that person and khushi while cleaning up house fast did a big accident...and here comes dadi jiConfused...and she drop the whole bucket of water on daadi ji...and she screamed because she saw chipkali.LOL...and nk  and payal came running and asked what happended and she told it was accident and she apologised to the lady and nk reffered that old lady as chipkali...omg...LOL

when mamiji came and said that its arnav dadiSmile...and khushi slipped and touched her for support and she was having such an attitudeShocked...and jerked her hand off and yelled at mamiji that she should tell to servants how to behave.Shocked...omg she has an old ASR attitude...aukad and all...she went to purify her...Confused

mamiji didnt tell dadi that khushi is not servant but arnavs wife..and she said that she dont want to tell about this hide and seek marriage of arnav to herConfused..let naniji tell her ...nk and payal felt bad about it...Confused

payal while told khushi about mamiji worried about this dadi coming.Confused..and were puzzled why she stayed away from family and she didnt came to marriage tooConfused...and khushi too didnt know about her and said she love arnav soo much but didnt knew about him till nowConfused..payal advised her to gave dadi milk and tell her that she is arnav wifeSmile...but when she went dadi closed door on her face...Shocked

mamiji then went to give her milk and daadi again said she doesnt like anything from servants handShocked..while she saw khushi in mandir doing preparations of poojaConfused... and again yelled at her and again addresed her as servant and told her to g away as she doent want servant to do anything at mandirOuch...nk got frustated and he was about to tell the truth but daadi stopped him...Confused

just then anjali came and saw khushi tensed face and asked her what happened and heard daadi voice and went running to her and hugged her and said why she didnt came to them after that night at sheesh mahalConfused...and said she missed her soo much..and then asked her where was she for soo long...but daadi said she is here now and asked her about how is everyone and about her pregnancy.but how daadi knows about this ????Confused.and then asked about shyaamConfused...and anjali burst out in tears and went to her room...Confused

daadi too went after her and she asked her what happened..then she told everything has been ruinedConfused...and asked her why she didnt came for them and she missed her soo much...when daadi said now she is here and she will correct everythingConfused...and took anjali downstairs...while arnav and naniji too came after searching daadi and arnav said he will call police when both of them saw daadi present in house already...Shocked

well we cant judge about daadi now as its first epi with her but i must say she is really arrogantConfused...well after all she is arnav dadi so she too has the same anger in her..but i really didnt liked when she addressed khushi ...poor khushiConfused..why always she has to sufferCry...let see what happens in future...but one thing is sure..shyaam comeback is soon.Angry.oh god not again...Confused

precap showed naniji telling daadi that arnav has got married and dadi was shocked and asked why she didnt knew about itConfused..then arnav came and said he didnt told anyone as no one was present at their marriageConfused...and when daadi was trying to say something khushi came and daadi stopped her from coming in room showing her hands.Shocked...then our Arnav hottie went to khushi and stand outside the room with khushi and grab her hand and asked daadi to continue what she was saying.Embarrassed...waah ye hui naa baat...love u arnav  for this action...Clap

what u guys think...Smile

do comment..Smile

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 06 August 2012 at 10:20am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

leezarabiacasaasumasanlanilandradiationTamannausbijili-Smiles-Beautiful10sweet-fairyVidya_luv_SaRunshagun_sarunvkp1989Sidda8ragvir.fancocoatree..Suhana..pinky89NestleToulousesweetdesireFazila~polly_mk

-Smiles- IF-Dazzler
-Smiles-
-Smiles-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Good post Thumbs Up I hated today's episode...I HATE Hitler Dadi...she is so MEAN and CRUEL! How can you think that Khushi is a servant?? The ONLY good part was the precap, when Arnav introduces Khushi as his wife to Dadi, in his ASR style...that was AWESOME.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirlsRockxxAR_EternalLove

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Clapnice post dearClap

just considering today's epi. we cant make sure tat she is a -ve character...Smileshe is a EPIC character like everyone in RMLOL...& strict in nature & keeping old /moral values /concepts i think...
its true tat like everyone i too hate 4 today...
let her give some time 2 accept the whole truth coz she dont know wat going on in RM...Wink

about the precap..omg.Shocked...i just wanna watch it 100 times than the epi..Embarrassed..uufff...maar daala ASR...i loved it...Embarrassed..the husband in him...with KKGSR...omg...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_EternalLoveArshig8

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Awesome Post

waiting for tom epiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_EternalLove

Arshig8 IF-Rockerz
Arshig8
Arshig8

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
REmeber guys even Naniji  was very strict  in first few episodes but she is always sweet n soft with Kushi,   May Confuseddadi will start all pooja paath, janmashtami n hope remaariage  alsoDay Dreaming. will see how this Arrogant Dadi will behave, for precap I can watch whole episode for one more time, ASR is back with his attitudeClap,  precap was awesome . 

Edited by Arshig8 - 06 August 2012 at 9:41am

AR_EternalLove

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Loved the ep.although it was short of arhi but precap made my day.
Dadi was a bit ASrish.

AR_EternalLove

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
res...
epi was good .ab daily hame romance ka tadka to nahi mil sakta hai...
but overall good epi .missed hotie in the whole epi..but got relief when saw him at the end...loved the damdaar precap ...
ASR ki nani hai so attitude hona to hai ...

Edited by ragvir.fan - 06 August 2012 at 9:46am

AR_EternalLove

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
lovely post ;D

AR_EternalLove

Go to top