Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I got it... (Page 9)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Rima, after watching today's episode, the only impression I'm left with is they r trying to show Asr a Mahan   without a proper redemption. so brought  someone who can humiliate Kushi more than him! I don't really know how to react on today's episode!
correct. CVs will do anything to save asr's ego looks like

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlChaituvOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hi50

Clap
Only thing to add Rima that this also points towards the fact that Khushi is indeed a 'fictional' character.. because in real life no one can take that much of crap Angry!! 

Dadi seems inhuman to me.. She even doesn't know khali 'mala japnese' GOD will never be pleased on her, she need to respect every human being starting from a servant..
very very well said. God works through human beings

Micha1005hi50OmNaMaSteOm

khosla03 Goldie
khosla03
khosla03

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i think it is just first day of her entrance we should not reach to conclusion so early...letz just wait n watch for dadi's charcter to unfold a little bit more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Rima, after watching today's episode, the only impression I'm left with is they r trying to show Asr a Mahan   without a proper redemption. so brought  someone who can humiliate Kushi more than him! I don't really know how to react on today's episode!
1 ASR was not enough, now we have 2.
Double dose of everything.
Double Anjali adoration and double Khushi humiliation.

ChaituvOmNaMaSteOmrima

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
lol, ya..yee kami thi khushi ka liyae to get typical kadros saas!! N now Khushi is fully dhukhi bahu like another typical serial!! anyways, precap gave me a lot of peace..Khushi is not now solely anymore..her laad governor is always with her for her protection...Bang on ASR..Thumbs Up
Frankly, i have no problem with dadi's strictness but i m quite contrary of her nasty superstitious nature!! I hate those ppl who differentiate Almighty's creature according to status!!Angry    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Agreed to u rima but we shouldnot judge her when she herself doesnot know a bit about the condition of Rm. This time ASR support her then no one can be able to mistreat her. I hate it that she sacrifices too much and half of the time she herself not want to defence.
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

hey rima its gonna be a long vent from my side so i hope u bear with it:

i just hated, deeply hated today's episode. i didnt even a single min out of those 22 torturous mins. lets start from the starting:

though i love khushi but i really cant understand this girl. her so-called husband just forcefully by threatening to make her parents homeless brought her back for just 10 days of a stupid contract and despite of thinking or reflecting on these events, she is happily planting a rose plant for her sis-in-law. what is this girl made up of seriously.
has she already forgotten arnav and all his deeds just bcoz he gave her some meaningful gifts? coz i didnt see any remorse or sadness on her face.

coming to dadi, i dont have words to describe how much i disliked her. i understand that her behaviour was all due to a MU but why is only khushi targeted always? is she a scapegoat for the cvs or the insults which have already been hurled at her were falling short that they wrote some fresh ones

NK was good and i didnt expect anything better from manorama but payal pissed me off greatly. atleast NK tried to tell the truth but she was just standing there mum and didnt even a utter a single word. well what more can u expect from her?

people liked the precap but according to me arnav standing by khushi was long overdue and he should have done it long time back only so im not impressed by him coz firstly its his duty as a husband and secondly he needs to do a lot more than standing up for his wife.

lastly i think the cvs truly hate khushi and today's episode was a testimony to their hatred

so i neither liked nor enjoyed the episode infact it was a sheer torture to see it

sorry for such a long rant but i had to vent out my frustation
i can feel your frustration and your rant echoes mine.

i agree on all points.

ok forget the fact that her husband threatened her. she is not even thinking of their romantic night but thinking of the sister in law.

yes CVs have a problem doing justice to Khushi's character. i want to know what this problem is.

as for dadi the untouchablity thing just made me mad

payal is just spinelss. only sometimes she sprouts a spine and then she is shut up again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..OmNaMaSteOm

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

1 ASR was not enough, now we have 2.
Double dose of everything.
Double Anjali adoration and double Khushi humiliation.

Khushi's humiliation will never end because Gul does not care about that character

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index