Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I got it... (Page 8)

Micha1005 Senior Member
Micha1005
Micha1005

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

• If there is one episode where Khushi smiles there will at least be tons to cry
  • Dadiji is brought in to get the 'saas' factor for TRPs and matajis...to show the bahu winning over the saas. Yeh kami bhi puri ho gai (this void has also been fulfilled). Now there are more people to torture Khushi
  • The name of the serial should have been 100001 ways to torture Khushi
  • Shyam is going to make a re-entry thanks to Anjali and Dadi
  • The Raizada clan has one more snob in the name of Dadi
  • Khushi will remain a scaprgoat because even Lakshmi can't take so much crap (Lakshmi has been missing. May be she ran away.Smile Poor Khushi. She can't even do that)
  • Khushi is equalled HP (Btw the whole servant thing is crass because they are human beings too) and next may be she will be equalled to the doormat
  • There never will be a redemption for Khushi from the rest of the world, because Khushi herself is busy pleasing the whole world but herself...
And now I am not going to fret and fume about it because now I can only Laugh out Loud about why I expect so much from a TV serial...

And yet for Khushi's sake some day I wish the world would bow down to her goodness and give her the respect of a wife, a daugher in law and a lover...someday that never seems to come

PS: Episode wasn't bad and ASR was really nice. But I wish Friday would have continued...

haha so agree with you..and yes right- the only thing left now is to laugh haha..this dadi thing is  getting already on my nerves..and anjali ufff I would love to slap her right in her face and tell her, girl grow up and face life!!! There are tousend of women outside who are able to handle life and problems on their own and dont complain and u, who got a full force is still crying. 
magar ky karein? Ye saab to hona hi tha..2 days of humanity and cvs start potrying a khushi as a dustpin again-- thats all what a women without wealth is worth right????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Dadi ashram wapis kab ja rahi hai..Angry
i can take her to zumari taliyaLOL

She is like my late grandma...but she changed after my rebellious nature..Smile

I hope she changes too after knowing khushi and ASR's love for her
shastru jumri talaiya or timbaktu are good for her. yes i hope she changes. you know why i am upset? because we have one more opponent for khushi while we needed a friend

this will not last long...
yes, dadi will bring shyamu back thoughOuch because poojali crying and shedding her tears rather showing her bump...
only positive thing i see is dadi will invite remarriage

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

@ rima exactly Dadi  is brought to raise the TRP and as long as Arhi love story is not getting interrupted I like it.
Today ASR finally STOOD UP for KKG and acknowledged her status as his wife in front of Dadi. He is the SAME MAN who decided never to accept KKG as his wife and himself considered her as their servant in the past. I am liking this track a lot. Saas Bahu angle is brought here but with ASR to protect and cherish his wife from all evil . This is ALL GOOD.
Loved it. 
I wish saas bahu lovers also watch this show now for a change and finally IPK gets what it deserves. HIGHEST TRP.
I AM NOT A SAAS BAHU LOVER . WELL I WA NEVER A SERIAL LOVER . BUT IF IPK GOES THIS WAY then I ma all OK. We can safely ignore the saas bahu torture here and enjoy the EFFECT as in ASR protecting and defending Khushi.After all thats what we wanted since long.
trina for the sake of trps i will take it. but then i am not happy. can't change that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Dadi ashram wapis kab ja rahi hai..Angry
i can take her to zumari taliyaLOL

She is like my late grandma...but she changed after my rebellious nature..Smile

I hope she changes too after knowing khushi and ASR's love for her
shastru jumri talaiya or timbaktu are good for her. yes i hope she changes. you know why i am upset? because we have one more opponent for khushi while we needed a friend

this will not last long...
yes, dadi will bring shyamu back thoughOuch because poojali crying and shedding her tears rather showing her bump...
only positive thing i see is dadi will invite remarriage
yeah shastru. the remarriage is the best thing. may be they rbought her in for that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Its NOT ABOUT DADI TORTURING KHUSHI

ITS ABOUT WHY ARENT THE CVS SHOWING SOME SELF RESPECT TO KHUSHI THAT SHE SHOULD NT HAVE RETURNED ON RM EVEN ON RAKKSHABANDHAN (She doesnt has bro in rm, her need was not important) AND then SHE GOT IMPRESSED WITH CHANNA, JALEBIS AND PEARL SET.

ALL PROBLEM IS NO RESPECT FOR KHUSHI, AS LONG ARNAV DOESNT  FEEL THE AMOUNT OF HURT SHE HAS FACED HOW U EXPECT  WILL OTHERS UNDERSTAND????

STANDING NEAR WIFE HOLDING HAND NEAR DADI DOESNT SHOW U DEFENDED UR WIFE.

SAME THINGS HAVE HAPPENED EARLIER  .ITS TME FOR ARNAV TO BURST OUT FOR KHUSHI NOT STAND MUTE LIKE IN KIDNAP DISCLOSURE

Ricky,We have people jumping over the Precap, they are like ASR is the man and all.
Atleast wait for the episode to air , then they should jump to conclusions and If tomorrow the scene does not lives upto the expectation there will be major bashing calling ASR several names again.
IS hand holding enough?
Now you tell me what is shows?

Ya kookie thats what i told.People are already mooning over that precap. Ok why he has to be respectful while dealing with Khushi's respect with others members 
 while he can burst out at Khushi for meeting her anjali di in distress. He can outburst to wife for Di but he cant outburst to mamorama or dadi for Khushi
.He even outbursted Nani long back defending LAVANYA. But whenit comes to Khushi he wants to become Gandhian and settle peacefully.

I REJECT THE PRECAP.
WHY ARE CV'S HELL BENT ON SHOWING OUR LOVELY ASR AS DOUBLE STANDARDS WALA LOVER AND HUSBAND.PLZ  DONT SPOIL OUR ICON IN THE NAME OF CHARACTERISATION.

It's all about inconsistency with the character Babe.
CV'S are themselves not sure which path to take.
They are hell bent on making Khushi suffer.
They are trying to show something , God knows what ? but at the expense of Khushi.
Khushi always has to be the scapegoat.No matter what SP heroine will not be happy.
She was blasted today by Daadi and Manorama all over again.
Such arrogance, such Hypocrisy Daadi?
Didn't she live in a Ashram?

You treat hired help like that in Mumbai , no one's gonna work for you.

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Micha1005

• If there is one episode where Khushi smiles there will at least be tons to cry
  • Dadiji is brought in to get the 'saas' factor for TRPs and matajis...to show the bahu winning over the saas. Yeh kami bhi puri ho gai (this void has also been fulfilled). Now there are more people to torture Khushi
  • The name of the serial should have been 100001 ways to torture Khushi
  • Shyam is going to make a re-entry thanks to Anjali and Dadi
  • The Raizada clan has one more snob in the name of Dadi
  • Khushi will remain a scaprgoat because even Lakshmi can't take so much crap (Lakshmi has been missing. May be she ran away.Smile Poor Khushi. She can't even do that)
  • Khushi is equalled HP (Btw the whole servant thing is crass because they are human beings too) and next may be she will be equalled to the doormat
  • There never will be a redemption for Khushi from the rest of the world, because Khushi herself is busy pleasing the whole world but herself...
And now I am not going to fret and fume about it because now I can only Laugh out Loud about why I expect so much from a TV serial...

And yet for Khushi's sake some day I wish the world would bow down to her goodness and give her the respect of a wife, a daugher in law and a lover...someday that never seems to come

PS: Episode wasn't bad and ASR was really nice. But I wish Friday would have continued...

haha so agree with you..and yes right- the only thing left now is to laugh haha..this dadi thing is  getting already on my nerves..and anjali ufff I would love to slap her right in her face and tell her, girl grow up and face life!!! There are tousend of women outside who are able to handle life and problems on their own and dont complain and u, who got a full force is still crying. 
magar ky karein? Ye saab to hona hi tha..2 days of humanity and cvs start potrying a khushi as a dustpin again-- thats all what a women without wealth is worth right????
you nailed it. that's all a woman without wealth is worth

Micha1005OmNaMaSteOm

deepu_arhi Groupbie
deepu_arhi
deepu_arhi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Ha ha i reall like ur post!!!Smile today's epi was ok ok !!! but watin for tomorow's epi!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
It feels  nervous and bad to see khushi's condition because a  fear somewhere that looking at the show  in real life no girl should tolerate all this even if husband is most sexy in the world.

u know i wouldnt hv mind if arnav redemption wud hv been shown and then this nani thing bcoz then khushi would feel that i dont care nani bcoz my husband values me, apologized to me and will never hurt me ever. 
but khushi is already confused about arnavs Up/down mood swings and to top it dadi.is ...!!

I think Gregg chappel also didnt did soo  many experiments with Indian cricket team that he was kicked out. but ipk has become lab for experiments in which khushi is the frog

vijji12Kookiemonster

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index