Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I got it... (Page 5)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

today's epi was the height
pre cap was nice but the entire epi was clear that khushi will not get her due for a long time which equals to viewers not getting their due either
i blame mami for this she allowed dadi to assume it wrong because of mami's own problem with khushi
i dont think any household servants are treated like that
staying in mumbai i dont treat my servant like that - i give much more respect in comparison

a very important factor when does khushi plan to open her mouth to stand up or defend herself from the looks of it never

the title of the show needs to be change for good

its not didi ki saut or iss pyaar ko kya naam doon rather its
khushi ko thode ne ke hazar tareke

tell me aboiut it harshu. who treats maids like this. not my dadi for sure who is also very royal and full of airs. not any other dadi i know. i like the title and i am sure she is going to have a tough time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Dadi ashram wapis kab ja rahi hai..Angry
i can take her to zumari taliyaLOL

She is like my late grandma...but she changed after my rebellious nature..Smile

I hope she changes too after knowing khushi and ASR's love for her

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita.COmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterprincessunararima

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Its NOT ABOUT DADI TORTURING KHUSHI

ITS ABOUT WHY ARENT THE CVS SHOWING SOME SELF RESPECT TO KHUSHI THAT SHE SHOULD NT HAVE RETURNED ON RM EVEN ON RAKKSHABANDHAN (She doesnt has bro in rm, her need was not important) AND then SHE GOT IMPRESSED WITH CHANNA, JALEBIS AND PEARL SET.

ALL PROBLEM IS NO RESPECT FOR KHUSHI, AS LONG ARNAV DOESNT  FEEL THE AMOUNT OF HURT SHE HAS FACED HOW U EXPECT  WILL OTHERS UNDERSTAND????

STANDING NEAR WIFE HOLDING HAND NEAR DADI DOESNT SHOW U DEFENDED UR WIFE.

SAME THINGS HAVE HAPPENED EARLIER  .ITS TME FOR ARNAV TO BURST OUT FOR KHUSHI NOT STAND MUTE LIKE IN KIDNAP DISCLOSURE

Ricky,We have people jumping over the Precap, they are like ASR is the man and all.
Atleast wait for the episode to air , then they should jump up to conclusions and decide.
We have had so many precaps which have been misleading.
If tomorrow the scene does not lives upto their expectation there will be major roundabout  bashing calling ASR several names again.
IS hand holding enough?
Now you tell me what is shows?

Edited by kookie2020 - 06 August 2012 at 10:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOm

sweetdivya IF-Rockerz
sweetdivya
sweetdivya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
totally agree with it.. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zenjoe

Hi Rima, once again it's a pleasure to read people like you who speak their minds and somehow are still patient enough with this show to speak up!Smile Haven't watched the episode yet but looking at your posts and the others' in the forum I know Khushi is once again insulted and treated too unfairly by one more Malik/Raizada.

I SO agree with your point that there will be no redemption for Khushi from the rest of the world because she herself doesn't think she deserves it!! How can ANYONE respect her when she doesn't respect herself? She is ALWAYS a people pleaser; to make people happy is a good thing but on the cost of one's self-respect and self interest- it is a CRIMINAL. Sharing and loving happens out of abundance but Khushi drains herself in the process because she just wants to belong and craves love. The world just overdraws love from her heart account without depositing anything. She'll be bankrupt and devoid of love because everything and everyone has a limit!Ouch

I am frankly more disappointed with Khushi; unless she loves and respects herself, the world will continue to treat her as a doormat. She has to stand up for her 'haq' as a human being NOW! No one else can do that for her.

agree. she doesn't respect herself and it reflects in the world around her. quite tired of her self sacrificing and not realizing her worth. but then that's her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeRita.CNi1234OmNaMaSteOm

Beautiful10 IF-Dazzler
Beautiful10
Beautiful10

nice post i felt for khushi i just hope ASR hands up for her for good

rima

appu_arhi IF-Dazzler
appu_arhi
appu_arhi

Ya wen does her worries stop...
Gud to c supporting side of ASR :) atleast thts convincing...

rima

Rita.C Senior Member
Rita.C
Rita.C

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hi Rima
I was fuming after the serial!!! What the!! I just hope they show redemption for Dari because for me that was the Lakshman rekha... Prime tv cannot and should not show untouchability because that is pretty much what the blessed daadi was doing .. It's not just Khushi that needs to be re instated as the respected family member , we also need to see realisation and chand in this Dadi character otherwise we will be perpetuating this kind of disgusting thinking
I am definitely going to switch off from this serial if I don't see that in the next 2 months. In 2012, as Indians we cannot allow this kind of attitude to continue

Rima actually my naani was just like this, upper caste and v conscious and she had a tough time at our home with not only all caste walking in and out, entering kitchen and pooka room but friends other religions too! That's what people like this need ! She was kind but she could shake off her childhood beliefs

Edited by Rita.C - 06 August 2012 at 10:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index