India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I got it... (Page 4)

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
But There are dadi's like this ALL over India and subcontinent and IPKKND it bringing light to that. I mean I know someone who has a dadi ike this in bangladesh myself.

Also it's been ONE episode, it's her first day. We know that there is a huge past to be revealed. None of us know what will happen int he future. We can't write her off yet because we don't know who she is tbh.  And there is a MAJOR difference in this situation and that is Khushi has ASR by her side this time. SO many wives have to suffer from in laws it's a major problem in the subcontinent.

And a major reason it's not being fixed is the DIL don't speak up for themselves. Neither is Khushi here. They are portaying the lives of many in areas of the world.

Also IPKKND has never promised to be some moral breaking show and it never promised to be ground breaking on any terms.  It promised to be  a love hate story...we first got hate, then love, then hate, and now love is being brought back..thats all we were promised..nothing else. Also I think it's important to remember that femisism or being moral police for the characters is never gonna work if you watch an Indian daily serial because then you're never gonna ve satisfied. It is a show aired on SP...the same channel who's lead show is BASED on this saas bahu pretext...and it works so well because the husband stands up for his wife. If ASR does that then we are showing a real life situation and at the same time redeeming Arnav too.
I know you may not feel it but for me these are redemption steps from him.

IPK needs TRPs, aunties love this kind of stuff I don't see what the problem is if after a few episodes the matter is resolved and Khushi and dadi are on good terms. This is a drama and for the sake of continuity there will always be these glitches in the story.

Edited by kash4life - 06 August 2012 at 9:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rishi_chhalEmerald-Kookiemonsterprincessunararima

deepika45 IF-Rockerz
deepika45
deepika45

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
valid points. But now kushi will be having arnav's strength, so lets hope your wish day will come soon 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234OmNaMaSteOmrima

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

But IPKKND is different from all other shows.Here the more a woman is tortured the more TRP falls.I hope CVs have understood it by this time.

Haven't you understood CV'S and SP at all?
This is SP, Heroine has to be butchered,she has to cry sometimes even beg, her character has to be questioned innumerable times.
Khushi's tears always drops TRP...We as viewers can understand that, Even Sanaya said that, but I really do wonder about SP?
Why do they do this?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvNi1234OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

ah di one more day stalking paid off!!LOL

ok that is about all i have to laugh about today's episode..
BUT well i can't say i completely hated the episode..cz i was more in tenterhooks on what may unfold next..biting my nails n the whole package...

hmm...well why do i feel that the Malliks were almost Royalty itself in their glorious days and we r seeing the 2nd trace of it (the first being the opulent Sheesh Mahal which puts the quaint Sahntivan to shame)
So despite me abhorring the crass way she treats servants (put aside Khsuhi! I don't condone this even to Hari Prakash!) i am left to wonder if it was a norm of her day and age, and part and parcel of the life she led in those early days..(the black and white memory of Anjali's wedding is not a normal rich wedding..it had a bit more to it even from that little glimpse we got..some regal feel is there )

hmm.. i am also wondering if they'll let the dadi saas to be the stand-in saas and torture Khushi..but she most likely is going to be a passing wind right?like all side characters? i truly hope so..

anwyay may be we'll see Arnav finally taking the proper steps and protecting his wife's honour..cz for the first time he shuts off a family member's insult to Khsuhi as according to the precap.. (i mean how many times have we cursed him for putting up with mami's insults and crassness to Khsuhi)
so hopefully this will build up instead of showing him as a pet of her female elders and being meek while his wife is bullied..

I don't know honestly what is with the SHyam angle..cz i don't think so..BUT when (not if as she will definitely) she gets to know, be sure that she will blame the woman! she comes from a time and mentality where women will be the first to accuse and illtreat a woman..

ah TRPs...let us see first...cz if it goes as Arnav standing and protecting an honouring Khsuhi, and putting his dadi in her place...well then that would be nayi soch right? (i am being optimistic i know...but oh well can't help it...i am in a good mood today!!)
thanks for stalkking because I get your wonderful comment

And yeah episode wasn't bad. in fact it was good.

just that i am suffering from the hangover of frinday.

perhas dadi will caus the much needed remarriage. let us wait and see.

just that the whole servant thing made me mad

Ni1234OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Its NOT ABOUT DADI TORTURING KHUSHI

ITS ABOUT WHY ARENT THE CVS SHOWING SOME SELF RESPECT TO KHUSHI THAT SHE SHOULD NT HAVE RETURNED ON RM EVEN ON RAKKSHABANDHAN (She doesnt has bro in rm, her need was not important) AND then SHE GOT IMPRESSED WITH CHANNA, JALEBIS AND PEARL SET.

ALL PROBLEM IS NO RESPECT FOR KHUSHI, AS LONG ARNAV DOESNT  FEEL THE AMOUNT OF HURT SHE HAS FACED HOW U EXPECT  WILL OTHERS UNDERSTAND????

STANDING NEAR WIFE HOLDING HAND NEAR DADI DOESNT SHOW U DEFENDED UR WIFE.

SAME THINGS HAVE HAPPENED EARLIER  .ITS TME FOR ARNAV TO BURST OUT FOR KHUSHI NOT STAND MUTE LIKE IN KIDNAP DISCLOSURE

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoe..sur..ChaituvNi1234KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmprincessunararima

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Rima, after watching today's episode, the only impression I'm left with is they r trying to show Asr a Mahan   without a proper redemption. so brought  someone who can humiliate Kushi more than he did! I  don't really know how to react on today's episode!

Edited by Chaituv - 06 August 2012 at 6:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanRickyBahlKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Everything you said is valid & acceptable. But Rima we should remember that a coin has two sides, today khushi had someone with her who stood by her side, someone who is ready to fight with her & someone who is going to be her strength from now on. And you know that someone perfectly!

And I think we should not judge Dadi so early, it was her first day. Maybe we are in for a surprise?

Just my POV don't feel offended! :)
yeah i know it is too early. but the servant thing was crass to th core, but i am glad asr stood by her

craziefanNi1234OmNaMaSteOm

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Well i did not watch the episode di, evening college for me , so i reach at 9pm only to the room, anyway i am gonna kill Dadi for calling khushi servant, i am glad ASR stood by her, this is what i i always expect from him. Always stand by Khushi man because only u will support her i know and other RM peoples are Anjali's servant Angry LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index