India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I got it... (Page 3)

chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
the day will come wen khushi will be happy n everyone will bow before her for all the sacrifices she has done...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
@ rima exactly Dadi  is brought to raise the TRP and as long as Arhi love story is not getting interrupted I like it.
Today ASR finally STOOD UP for KKG and acknowledged her status as his wife in front of Dadi. He is the SAME MAN who decided never to accept KKG as his wife and himself considered her as their servant in the past. I am liking this track a lot. Saas Bahu angle is brought here but with ASR to protect and cherish his wife from all evil . This is ALL GOOD.
Loved it. 
I wish saas bahu lovers also watch this show now for a change and finally IPK gets what it deserves. HIGHEST TRP.
I AM NOT A SAAS BAHU LOVER . WELL I WA NEVER A SERIAL LOVER . BUT IF IPK GOES THIS WAY then I ma all OK. We can safely ignore the saas bahu torture here and enjoy the EFFECT as in ASR protecting and defending Khushi.After all thats what we wanted since long.

Edited by trina2010 - 06 August 2012 at 9:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rishi_chhal.Kiran.-MKB-rimaprincessunara

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Clap
Only thing to add Rima that this also points towards the fact that Khushi is indeed a 'fictional' character.. because in real life no one can take that much of crap Angry!! 

Dadi seems inhuman to me.. She even doesn't know khali 'mala japnese' GOD will never be pleased on her, she needs to respect every human being starting from a servant..

Edited by hi50 - 06 August 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeRickyBahlNi1234trina2010OmNaMaSteOmrima

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Mirror your thoughts Rima.  Khushi will continue to be browbeaten until she herself puts an end to it. This daily rona dhona/humiliation is getting on my nerves.  I would most probably be skipping this week's episodes. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
hey rima its gonna be a long vent from my side so i hope u bear with it:

i just hated, deeply hated today's episode. i didnt even a single min out of those 22 torturous mins. lets start from the starting:

though i love khushi but i really cant understand this girl. her so-called husband just forcefully by threatening to make her parents homeless brought her back for just 10 days of a stupid contract and despite of thinking or reflecting on these events, she is happily planting a rose plant for her sis-in-law. what is this girl made up of seriously.
has she already forgotten arnav and all his deeds just bcoz he gave her some meaningful gifts? coz i didnt see any remorse or sadness on her face.

coming to dadi, i dont have words to describe how much i disliked her. i understand that her behaviour was all due to a MU but why is only khushi targeted always? is she a scapegoat for the cvs or the insults which have already been hurled at her were falling short that they wrote some fresh ones

NK was good and i didnt expect anything better from manorama but payal pissed me off greatly. atleast NK tried to tell the truth but she was just standing there mum and didnt even a utter a single word. well what more can u expect from her?

people liked the precap but according to me arnav standing by khushi was long overdue and he should have done it long time back only so im not impressed by him coz firstly its his duty as a husband and secondly he needs to do a lot more than standing up for his wife.

lastly i think the cvs truly hate khushi and today's episode was a testimony to their hatred

so i neither liked nor enjoyed the episode infact it was a sheer torture to see it

sorry for such a long rant but i had to vent out my frustation

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoe-Surma-vijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zenjoe

Hi Rima, once again it's a pleasure to read people like you who speak their minds and somehow are still patient enough with this show to speak up!Smile Haven't watched the episode yet but looking at your posts and the others' in the forum I know Khushi is once again insulted and treated too unfairly by one more Malik/Raizada.

I SO agree with your point that there will be no redemption for Khushi from the rest of the world because she herself doesn't think she deserves it!! How can ANYONE respect her when she doesn't respect herself? She is ALWAYS a people pleaser; to make people happy is a good thing but on the cost of one's self-respect and self interest- it is a CRIMINAL. Sharing and loving happens out of abundance but Khushi drains herself in the process because she just wants to belong and craves love. The world just overdraws love from her heart account without depositing anything. She'll be bankrupt and devoid of love because everything and everyone has a limit!Ouch

I am frankly more disappointed with Khushi; unless she loves and respects herself, the world will continue to treat her as a doormat. She has to stand up for her 'haq' as a human being NOW! No one else can do that for her.

You got to the point.There is limit for everything. We come to this forums and feel Khushi's Grief as ours and on contrary without valuing our emotions story writers are making her go under BULLDOZER as much as possible. Todays precap cant compensate.
A large Rant from arnav is required..But but from whom iam expecting, he himself Loves Khushi with Conditions apply Tag and also shouts at her wnever loses temper.
I dont know which way this magnum opus once a time  has gone now in which direction. Only sadness, nothing more

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoe-Surma-Ni1234KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmprincessunararima

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
  • Khushi will remain a scaprgoat because even Lakshmi can't take so much crap (Lakshmi has been missing. May be she ran away.Smile Poor Khushi. She can't even do that)
Rima, you cracked me up at this.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the irony of the situation.
We had "didi ki saut" and Manomara-koonbharitaang factor.
Saas -bahu quotient was missing , now we even have that.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hellolol123RickyBahlNi1234OmNaMaSteOmprincessunararima

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

• Khushi will remain a scaprgoat because even Lakshmi can't take so much crap (Lakshmi has been missing. May be she ran away.Smile Poor Khushi. She can't even do that)
Rima, you cracked me up at this.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the irony of the situation.
We had "didi ki saut" and Manomara-koonbharitaang factor.
Saas -bahu quotient was missing , now we even have that.
Jai ho SP mata, How can we even dare to escape from your saas bahu games?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index