Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I got it... (Page 28)

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

• <font size="3">If there is one episode where Khushi smiles there will at least be tons to cry</font>
  • <font size="3">Dadiji is brought in to get the 'saas' factor for TRPs and matajis...to show the bahu winning over the saas. Yeh kami bhi puri ho gai (this void has also been fulfilled). Now there are more people to torture Khushi</font>
  • <font size="3">The name of the serial should have been 100001 ways to torture Khushi</font>
  • <font size="3">Shyam is going to make a re-entry thanks to Anjali and Dadi</font>
  • <font size="3">The Raizada clan has one more snob in the name of Dadi</font>
  • <font size="3">Khushi will remain a scaprgoat because even Lakshmi can't take so much crap (Lakshmi has been missing. May be she ran away.Smile Poor Khushi. She can't even do that)</font>
  • <font size="3">Khushi is equalled HP (Btw the whole servant thing is crass because they are human beings too) and next may be she will be equalled to the doormat</font>
  • <font size="3">There never will be a redemption for Khushi from the rest of the world, because Khushi herself is busy pleasing the whole world but herself...</font>
</div><div><font size="3">And now I am not going to fret and fume about it because now I can only Laugh out Loud about why I expect so much from a TV serial...</font>
<font size="3">And yet for Khushi's sake some day I wish the world would bow down to her goodness and give her the respect of a wife, a daugher in law and a lover...someday that never seems to come</font>
<font size="3">PS: Episode wasn't bad and ASR was really nice. But I wish Friday would have continued...</font>

Rima be it a daily soap or real life many wonderful hearts go unacknowledged. Actually more so in real life than reel life. Life is unfair but it's still there and we live it. We can complain or we can smile but we can't always change our circumstance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Clapagree with ur points Rima...
but thank god tat at least this time ASR is with her...Embarrassed

rima

viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Maybe little out of subject, but it won't be surpriing to see A & K suffer till the end of the show. I will be happy so long they are there for each other. The bitter truth is that ASR is the leader. He has to carry the weight of the world on his shoulder, keep a balance and please everybody. The world just expects from him with nothing in return. In true sence only K will be his only support. She will suffer and sacrifice for that. She already is. She is carrying out all the responsibilities of a leader as well, but just not considered one. Whether it's the head of the household or the president of a country,being the leader comes with a price tag of sufferring and sacrifice. Sad, but same applies to their understanding spouses. Arhi can share their pain or happiness only with each other. The kidnap track is a good example.

UOTE=Sanayam]

• <font size="3">If there is one episode where Khushi smiles there will at least be tons to cry</font>
  • <font size="3">Dadiji is brought in to get the 'saas' factor for TRPs and matajis...to show the bahu winning over the saas. Yeh kami bhi puri ho gai (this void has also been fulfilled). Now there are more people to torture Khushi</font>
  • <font size="3">The name of the serial should have been 100001 ways to torture Khushi</font>
  • <font size="3">Shyam is going to make a re-entry thanks to Anjali and Dadi</font>
  • <font size="3">Khushi will remain a scaprgoat because even Lakshmi can't take so much crap (Lakshmi has been missing. May be she ran away.Smile Poor Khushi. She can't even do that)</font>
  • <font size="3">Khushi is equalled HP (Btw the whole servant thing is crass because they are human beings too) and next may be she will be equalled to the doormat</font>
  • <font size="3">There never will be a redemption for Khushi from the rest of the world, because Khushi herself is busy pleasing the whole world but herself...</font>
</div><div><font size="3">And now I am not going to fret and fume about it because now I can only Laugh out Loud about why I expect so much from a TV serial...</font>
</div>
<font size="3">And yet for Khushi's sake some day I wish the world would bow down to her goodness and give her the respect of a wife, a daugher in law and a lover...someday that never seems to come</font>
<font size="3">PS: Episode wasn't bad and ASR was really nice. But I wish Friday would have continued...</font>
<div>

Rima be it a daily soap or real life many wonderful hearts go unacknowledged. Actually more so in real life than reel life. Life is unfair but it's still there and we live it. We can complain or we can smile but we can't always change our circumstance.[/QUOTE]
viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Sorry! Just to let know that above post was quoting Sanayam.

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanayam

Rima be it a daily soap or real life many wonderful hearts go unacknowledged. Actually more so in real life than reel life. Life is unfair but it's still there and we live it. We can complain or we can smile but we can't always change our circumstance.
so aren't we watching the show to get away from it? shud't there be some happiness there at least?

and since khushi has already been suffering beyond human means shouldn't there be some change

Edited by rima - 07 August 2012 at 8:28am

viv04

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ASR4eva

swati tell me somethinng new in this serial

of course khushi will be blamed

of course she will be humiliated

of course shyam factor will turn against her

of course she will be hurt

and of course no one will even say sorry and khushi will be hugging and dancing with them soon.

that is IPK for you

*sigh* That's the hard reality I've already come to face..
Why does it always have to be like this is my question to the CVs...And then they expect us to be happy with all the romance that they throw at us in the middle and also with the celebrations.. It's really sad...
that is the irony. it feels like a bone for dogs or lolipos for kids

So true!

rima

1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
nice post
Aditi_ARHIrule Goldie
Aditi_ARHIrule
Aditi_ARHIrule

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
U put my thoughts into words dear..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index