India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I got it... (Page 26)

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
em sick of this new pathetic charachter... she treats humans like pigs... be it khushi or any one.

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

And yet for Khushi's sake some day I wish the world would bow down to her goodness and give her the respect of a wife, a daugher in law and a lover...someday that never seems to come

That will never happen as long as Khushi is a part of a regressive and loser family like the Raizadas. Its just very frustrating to watch this show as a person who loves the character of Khushi. She is treated worse than a servant sometimes and she never says a word in her own defense because the CVs don't want to show a strong woman. I can't handle this torture much longer. I hope the CVs don't plan on dragging this Dadi track. It will be a failure like Didi Ki Saut. TRPs will continue tanking until they show Khushi being given the respect she deserves from everyone. I can't believe it is taking them this long to figure that out. They must be slow or simply not very smart, to keep making the same mistakes and further ruining the show. Lovely post as usual Rima.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOmsbk2rima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

And yet for Khushi's sake some day I wish the world would bow down to her goodness and give her the respect of a wife, a daugher in law and a lover...someday that never seems to come

That will never happen as long as Khushi is a part of a regressive and loser family like the Raizadas. Its just very frustrating to watch this show as a person who loves the character of Khushi. She is treated worse than a servant sometimes and she never says a word in her own defense because the CVs don't want to show a strong woman. I can't handle this torture much longer. I hope the CVs don't plan on dragging this Dadi track. It will be a failure like Didi Ki Saut. TRPs will continue tanking until they show Khushi being given the respect she deserves from everyone. I can't believe it is taking them this long to figure that out. They must be slow or simply not very smart, to keep making the same mistakes and further ruining the show. Lovely post as usual Rima.

Priyanka they are trying every option to avoid giving Khushi her due  keep their ASR untouched once they run out of options & the trps become 1.5 (i would be really happy) then is the time their tube light deiced to light & some action might be taken
but i think before this Star plus is smart enough to take action

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Priyanka they are trying every option to avoid giving Khushi her due  keep their ASR untouched once they run out of options & the trps become 1.5 (i would be really happy) then is the time their tube light deiced to light & some action might be taken
but i think before this Star plus is smart enough to take action

harshu priyanka maverick...sorry for delayed response. stuck at kneww deep work

one thing i know for sure...khushi ain't going to be happy in a long long time...they have no other subject to play with her emotions

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

[QUOTE=Maverick29]I will give Dadi one more day -- till tomorrow.  If she doesnt shape up by then there is no hope for IPKKND.  It will be one of the saas bahu things.  Showing all these characters that have learned nothing from life may just show that we were expecting too much from the writers.

ur really generous maverick

Also I am not really sure if I am being patient or being desperate!  I may actually be desperate to see Khushi happy!

On another post someone was suggesting that Khushi do certain things to win over Dadi!!!  My reaction was:

I think the best way is to get aggressive and Beat the LIVING DAY LIGHTS out of this old hag.  She doesnt deserve any respect -- the woman just has an old body not a learned or mature mind or heart.  So, my advice, find a stick or better yet a broom and beat the crap out of her and put her in the out house.

Like I said, paying attention to this show is quite silly!  These guys are taking us for a ride and they dont seem to mind doing some really stupid things along the way.  So, I am oscillating as well -- I wanted to write something good today hoping they would string together a few good days for Khushi but the hell I saw today --- Real crap.
[/QUOTE
maverick the show has been keeping the mirage gong too long. even i wanted a few good days for her. but again it is not done. so nothing to do but either continue or give up but never to hope

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Maverick29]I will give Dadi one more day -- till tomorrow.  If she doesnt shape up by then there is no hope for IPKKND.  It will be one of the saas bahu things.  Showing all these characters that have learned nothing from life may just show that we were expecting too much from the writers.

Also I am not really sure if I am being patient or being desperate!  I may actually be desperate to see Khushi happy!

On another post someone was suggesting that Khushi do certain things to win over Dadi!!!  My reaction was:

I think the best way is to get aggressive and Beat the LIVING DAY LIGHTS out of this old hag.  She doesnt deserve any respect -- the woman just has an old body not a learned or mature mind or heart.  So, my advice, find a stick or better yet a broom and beat the crap out of her and put her in the out house.

Like I said, paying attention to this show is quite silly!  These guys are taking us for a ride and they dont seem to mind doing some really stupid things along the way.  So, I am oscillating as well -- I wanted to write something good today hoping they would string together a few good days for Khushi but the hell I saw today --- Real crap.
[/QUOTE
maverick the show has been keeping the mirage gong too long. even i wanted a few good days for her. but again it is not done. so nothing to do but either continue or give up but never to hope

If he doesnt recover her position tomorrow I will stand by what I called him on Twitter -- he responded to that saying "I didnt think you would still follow me after what you called me".  I told him I was waiting for the guy with "brains" that created the show to come back.  After that his tweets 2 of them gave me hope that they were thinking about doing some good fun stuff.  So, let us see what he does tomorrow.

Cheers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmrima

crazzyhrt IF-Dazzler
crazzyhrt
crazzyhrt

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
nice post.. agree.. i have stopped expecting.. jst going wth d flow...
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE

If he doesnt recover her position tomorrow I will stand by what I called him on Twitter -- he responded to that saying "I didnt think you would still follow me after what you called me".  I told him I was waiting for the guy with "brains" that created the show to come back.  After that his tweets 2 of them gave me hope that they were thinking about doing some good fun stuff.  So, let us see what he does tomorrow.

Cheers.
wow. i am glad you gave the moron a piece of your mind. tell him making khushi a gopi will never work because they set out to create something different. expectations are set now

Maverick29OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index