Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I got it... (Page 25)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_dreams

today's episode was difficult to watch... poor khushi, how much more she has to bear!!!!!! Cry
i am sure she must have been most tortured SP bahu by now...
this show was different was rest of SP show, that's why we started watching, now what are we getting ???????? ..this show turning into any other saas bahi crap...Angry
...i don't know how will i continue watching it like this... Cry

and look at consistency...it has been constantly inconsistent... wed's intense contract conversation lost to romance on friday, and even arnav couldn't finish his aadhori baat, and now this dadi's toofan ...
Shocked
what is all this?????? Angry
they are just throwing scenes here and there with no continuity at all...Angry

and what happened to arnav manao khushi track?..even though how pathetic it was... it seems that is also left in between, and there is spoiler of khushi manao arnav scene...Shocked

real IPKKND is lost somewhere... now it seems every week or sometimes everyday we are watching a new show...
.Unhappy
true. they keep losing tracks

leave loopholes

don't close anything

not even a scene or feeling reaches completion

wobder what the hell they are up to

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

I will give Dadi one more day -- till tomorrow.  If she doesnt shape up by then there is no hope for IPKKND.  It will be one of the saas bahu things.  Showing all these characters that have learned nothing from life may just show that we were expecting too much from the writers.
maverick dadis like her are out of circulation nowadays. wonder what they want to show. but an episode won't change anything. be assured of that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

there's probably nuthing much left unsaid on the thread and my two -4 cents don't/won't amount to much anyways..

my PoV

Woman are genetically wired to be wary of the other...the degrees of course vary...between peers, between DiL and SiL, between, devrani-jethani...blah blah.. but most importantly saas and bahu...

With the last equation the protective , motherly instincts kick in. Wasn't Nani wary of Lavanya? It's the mother instinct. And more recently wasn't Anjali wary of Khushi ( even though she is is her bhabhi) believing she will steal away her precious bro.

Its all circumstantial...Dadi clearly hasn't forgotten or forgiven the bad ass stuff in the past. And clearly her grand kids are in need of a mom's ( substituted by grand mom ) love and affection. Its unfortunate her first meeting with Khushi played out the way it did and created an impression difficult to work with in the coming episodes. Even if she had met Khushi under better circumstances she still would have judged her and held her up to scrutiny.

To add fuel to the fire Arnav's quickie wedding , Khushi's impression will take a further beating. And with ASR siding and snuggling upto her, dadi ji has her task cut out in accepting Khushi as her DiL.

As for Khushi herself, I am on my way to getting pissed off majorly. It's for all to see that its taken 999 lies to hide one truth and the process nearly cost her, her life...and nothing good came out of all the goodness, intended or not. 

Maybe she should grow a spine and  learn to stand up for herself. I don't need an ASR to support her, for I am sure she is quite feisty and capable of fighting it out on her own mettle. 
But the bloody Star Plus Nayi Soch...will ensure that a heroine can't get by on her own and needs a man by her side...
well said

i am tired of her self sacrifing now.

time to sprout a spine

GodHelpUs

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sprinkle2

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by sprinkle2

I don't agree with you, its just my POV!
Its Dadi's first day, dont judge her so early!
Who told her khuishi isnt a servant!
Even Manorma said khushi is a servent!
And its dadi Point of view to not let her servants clean the pooja place, and its perfectly fine for her, its her choice!
The point is that Unless Dadi doesnt know khushi is a Real BAHU dont judge her! :)
this is not about judging dadi at all. this is about one more torture track for khushi

How can you say khushi will get tortured? Smile
Its just the start...
start for dadi my dear. she has been tortured from episode 1

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Aahanaxx11]God know's why she hates servants so much. Who hates servants like this man? I mean nowadays no one calls a servant 'Naukar' or something. They have a name and people address them by their name and not the term 'servant'. Why so much hate? :S 
Even the richest do not behave like this. At least I haven't seen anyone having such an attitude. 
Its her first day and I hope that this doesn't continue. 
[/QUOTEaahana you are right. this is the day when people are polite and not like olden days. granted she is from olden days but this is pathetic
OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

I will give Dadi one more day -- till tomorrow.  If she doesnt shape up by then there is no hope for IPKKND.  It will be one of the saas bahu things.  Showing all these characters that have learned nothing from life may just show that we were expecting too much from the writers.

ur really generous maverick

Maverick29

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

LOL!  Whether you meant it sarcastically or really, it is funny both ways:

Sarcastically -- like Rima said, nothing is going to change in a day.  But at least they can put her in a box.  When we screamed bloody murder they did put Anjali in a box.

If you meant it seriously that I am giving too much time to Dadi -- well I am heartened by Arnav standing beside Khushi.

If this is the way they want to bring about a "real marriage" I think it will be OK!  Like I said, I am an optimist.  At the end of the day, if Khushi ends up happy, these few months will remain a nightmare but she could actually end up being happy for life!

So, let us give it till tomorrow to see what comes out of it.

Cheers.

OmNaMaSteOm

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Also I am not really sure if I am being patient or being desperate!  I may actually be desperate to see Khushi happy!

On another post someone was suggesting that Khushi do certain things to win over Dadi!!!  My reaction was:

I think the best way is to get aggressive and Beat the LIVING DAY LIGHTS out of this old hag.  She doesnt deserve any respect -- the woman just has an old body not a learned or mature mind or heart.  So, my advice, find a stick or better yet a broom and beat the crap out of her and put her in the out house.

Like I said, paying attention to this show is quite silly!  These guys are taking us for a ride and they dont seem to mind doing some really stupid things along the way.  So, I am oscillating as well -- I wanted to write something good today hoping they would string together a few good days for Khushi but the hell I saw today --- Real crap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index