Originally posted by -Manal.A-

Originally posted by RickyBahl

When all that drama was happening near puja place i was thinking
How much time does it take to say..
woh humaari ghar ki badi bahu hai

Minimum 4 seconds.

Yet payal,NK, mano silent.

There you go girl!
Payal doesn't care about anything but Aakash's lunch ka dabba...
Mami is useless...throw her in a well with her makeup kit and she will live happily ever after...
NK at least tried defending Khushi...he is a TRUE friend...and my HERO of the day...hehe...
The Raizada clan has no brains and no voice...
Anjali is too busy sulking over her pathetic husband...and now we have Dadi to add to her sympathy cart...when she comes to know the entire truth...she will make sure Khushi's life is nothing less than hell...
Let's see what Chottey has to say and do about the matter...
All of a sudden, I miss Lakshmi ji...even she would open her mouth to defend Khushi...
Thumbs up!

Manal <3

@ blue:lol, don't forget last time lakshmi betrayed with khushi badly to help shaym finding out  the will paper..so, no way to believe her again.ROFL.belief karo tho ek chottey par e kar saktae ho right now!!LOL

Edited by ogive_nab - 06 August 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonsterrima

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_dreams

today's episode was difficult to watch... poor khushi, how much more she has to bear!!!!!! Cry
i am sure she must have been most tortured SP bahu by now...
this show was different was rest of SP show, that's why we started watching, now what are we getting ???????? ..this show turning into any other saas bahi crap...Angry
...i don't know how will i continue watching it like this... Cry

and look at consistency...it has been constantly inconsistent... wed's intense contract conversation lost to romance on friday, and even arnav couldn't finish his aadhori baat, and now this dadi's toofan ...
Shocked
what is all this?????? Angry
they are just throwing scenes here and there with no continuity at all...Angry

and what happened to arnav manao khushi track?..even though how pathetic it was... it seems that is also left in between, and there is spoiler of khushi manao arnav scene...Shocked

real IPKKND is lost somewhere... now it seems every week or sometimes everyday we are watching a new show...
.Unhappy

If i was Star Plus CEO uday Shankar i would hv  stopped tis track right now seeing drop in TRP.
STAR PLUS is known for blunders. Balaji made them No. 1 but they quralled with ekta  and ordered them to wihdraw all their shows from SP.Their last show was Tere Liye stopped abruptly.
But now SP is runing horrible sass-bahu saazish tracks in their shows. They have put this saazish element even in their reality shows like Jo jeeta wohi superstar by making contestants talk rudely with each other.
So now its turn of IPK to be damaged under them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
I will give Dadi one more day -- till tomorrow.  If she doesnt shape up by then there is no hope for IPKKND.  It will be one of the saas bahu things.  Showing all these characters that have learned nothing from life may just show that we were expecting too much from the writers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CetroniaOmNaMaSteOmrima

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
kyu thak rahe ho !

khushi ko bewakoofo ki tarah dadi ji ki puja mein adangi dene ki kya zaroorat thi? 
pehle hi unke tevar dekhe the toh apne pair pe kulhadi marne ki kya zaroorat thi?

'ye arnav bitwa ki byahta /bahu hai" ye line 4 second mein kahi jaa sakthi thi lekin kisi ko soojhi nahi...wahi 4 second khushi ruk nahi sakthi thi kya? knock karke andar jaane  ki kya jaldi thi..

koi emergency toh thi nahi, phir puja mein baithe bande ko chedna kyu?

ye toh khushi ki galti thi..dadi ji is let off the hook by me for this. 

rima

viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
K is an outsider like we discussed about Rakhee episode. She is trying hard to mingle and get accepted by each family member. It's not helping much. She is a complex case because of her associated reputation with forced marriage and previous history of service at RM. I realize at this stage her first identity is possible only through her husband. ASR has to set examples of his support for her in each and every step right now. If he respects and protects her, rest of the world has to follow whether they accept it or not. He has started in some ways such as by slapping his employee, not stepping back during their hug scene and confessing to Anji in Satsang epi. It will take time due to MUs, but there is no shortcut. Another problem is ASR himself disrespecting her for so long.

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

kyu thak rahe ho !

khushi ko bewakoofo ki tarah dadi ji ki puja mein adangi dene ki kya zaroorat thi? 
pehle hi unke tevar dekhe the toh apne pair pe kulhadi marne ki kya zaroorat thi?

'ye arnav bitwa ki byahta /bahu hai" ye line 4 second mein kahi jaa sakthi thi lekin kisi ko soojhi nahi...wahi 4 second khushi ruk nahi sakthi thi kya? knock karke andar jaane  ki kya jaldi thi..

koi emergency toh thi nahi, phir puja mein baithe bande ko chedna kyu?

ye toh khushi ki galti thi..dadi ji is let off the hook by me for this. 

ok she is let off the hook for this. what about the other insulting things?
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viv04

K is an outsider like we discussed about Rakhee episode. She is trying hard to mingle and get accepted by each family member. It's not helping much. She is a complex case because of her associated reputation with forced marriage and previous history of service at RM. I realize at this stage her first identity is possible only through her husband. ASR has to set examples of his support for her in each and every step right now. If he respects and protects her, rest of the world has to follow whether they accept it or not. He has started in some ways such as by slapping his employee, not stepping back during their hug scene and confessing to Anji in Satsang epi. It will take time due to MUs, but there is no shortcut. Another problem is ASR himself disrespecting her for so long.
very good points there. all of it is true. he has to set the tone due to the history associated

Rvics

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index