India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I got it... (Page 23)

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
there's probably nuthing much left unsaid on the thread and my two -4 cents don't/won't amount to much anyways..

my PoV

Woman are genetically wired to be wary of the other...the degrees of course vary...between peers, between DiL and SiL, between, devrani-jethani...blah blah.. but most importantly saas and bahu...

With the last equation the protective , motherly instincts kick in. Wasn't Nani wary of Lavanya? It's the mother instinct. And more recently wasn't Anjali wary of Khushi ( even though she is is her bhabhi) believing she will steal away her precious bro.

Its all circumstantial...Dadi clearly hasn't forgotten or forgiven the bad ass stuff in the past. And clearly her grand kids are in need of a mom's ( substituted by grand mom ) love and affection. Its unfortunate her first meeting with Khushi played out the way it did and created an impression difficult to work with in the coming episodes. Even if she had met Khushi under better circumstances she still would have judged her and held her up to scrutiny.

To add fuel to the fire Arnav's quickie wedding , Khushi's impression will take a further beating. And with ASR siding and snuggling upto her, dadi ji has her task cut out in accepting Khushi as her DiL.

As for Khushi herself, I am on my way to getting pissed off majorly. It's for all to see that its taken 999 lies to hide one truth and the process nearly cost her, her life...and nothing good came out of all the goodness, intended or not. 

Maybe she should grow a spine and  learn to stand up for herself. I don't need an ASR to support her, for I am sure she is quite feisty and capable of fighting it out on her own mettle. 
But the bloody Star Plus Nayi Soch...will ensure that a heroine can't get by on her own and needs a man by her side...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...manal...RickyBahlKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmrima

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
When all that drama was happening near puja place i was thinking
How much time does it take to say..
woh humaari ghar ki badi bahu hai

Minimum 4 seconds.

Yet payal,NK, mano silent.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...manal...CetroniaOmNaMaSteOmrima

...manal... IF-Dazzler
...manal...
...manal...

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

there's probably nuthing much left unsaid on the thread and my two -4 cents don't/won't amount to much anyways..

my PoV

Woman are genetically wired to be wary of the other...the degrees of course vary...between peers, between DiL and SiL, between, devrani-jethani...blah blah.. but most importantly saas and bahu...

With the last equation the protective , motherly instincts kick in. Wasn't Nani wary of Lavanya? It's the mother instinct. And more recently wasn't Anjali wary of Khushi ( even though she is is her bhabhi) believing she will steal away her precious bro.

Its all circumstantial...Dadi clearly hasn't forgotten or forgiven the bad ass stuff in the past. And clearly her grand kids are in need of a mom's ( substituted by grand mom ) love and affection. Its unfortunate her first meeting with Khushi played out the way it did and created an impression difficult to work with in the coming episodes. Even if she had met Khushi under better circumstances she still would have judged her and held her up to scrutiny.

To add fuel to the fire Arnav's quickie wedding , Khushi's impression will take a further beating. And with ASR siding and snuggling upto her, dadi ji has her task cut out in accepting Khushi as her DiL.

As for Khushi herself, I am on my way to getting pissed off majorly. It's for all to see that its taken 999 lies to hide one truth and the process nearly cost her, her life...and nothing good came out of all the goodness, intended or not. 

Maybe she should grow a spine and  learn to stand up for herself. I don't need an ASR to support her, for I am sure she is quite feisty and capable of fighting it out on her own mettle. 
But the bloody Star Plus Nayi Soch...will ensure that a heroine can't get by on her own and needs a man by her side...

You are so right about Khushi standing up for herself...
I have said this before...I trust Arnav...he will stand up for his wife...but he is unpredictable...
If nobody else...Khushi needs to speak for herself...the last time I saw her saving her self-respect was when she resigned from AR. From then on, that part of Khushi seems to have lost in the dark and I am waiting for that part of her to come back...
At the end of the day...it is Khushi herself who can save her dignity...nobody else...
I am sick of seeing her self-sacrificing acts...it's high time she, for a change, thinks about where her happiness lies...

Manal <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUsKatelynOmNaMaSteOm

...manal... IF-Dazzler
...manal...
...manal...

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

When all that drama was happening near puja place i was thinking
How much time does it take to say..
woh humaari ghar ki badi bahu hai

Minimum 4 seconds.

Yet payal,NK, mano silent.

There you go girl!
Payal doesn't care about anything but Aakash's lunch ka dabba...
Mami is useless...throw her in a well with her makeup kit and she will live happily ever after...
NK at least tried defending Khushi...he is a TRUE friend...and my HERO of the day...hehe...
The Raizada clan has no brains and no voice...
Anjali is too busy sulking over her pathetic husband...and now we have Dadi to add to her sympathy cart...when she comes to know the entire truth...she will make sure Khushi's life is nothing less than hell...
Let's see what Chottey has to say and do about the matter...
All of a sudden, I miss Lakshmi ji...even she would open her mouth to defend Khushi...
Thumbs up!

Manal <3

Edited by -Manal.A- - 06 August 2012 at 12:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunRickyBahlCetroniaKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Seriously, its so disgusting how khushi is being shown the victim ALL the time. I mean what the hell? But im happy with ASR. So still have hope.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...manal...ILTHBEBrima

viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I wonder why dadi came after years? I am surprised at her authority, as presumingly she has not stayed at RM before. I wonder if Shyam approached her and poisoned her against A & K. How can she assume that K is a servant? I wonder if Shyam told her that A married someone who had been helping the Raizadas for the last one year. She looked overprotective towards Anji. If thats the case then she would like to have Shyam back for Anji. If not then either she will encourage Arhi remarriage or continue the usual saas bahu saga. Even if A defends K tomorrow infront of the family tomorrow, the ladies are not going to change overnight. K is just crushed in a vicious cycle. If the story is not taking a major turn, it's time for ASR to stand up. Not much hope though. He is in a big mess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

...manal... IF-Dazzler
...manal...
...manal...

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
OK...I am signing out guys...
Great talking you all...
Wonderful coming across and interacting with RickyBahl, kookie2020 and GodHelpUs...
You guys are wonderful with your thoughts and perspectives...
Cheers.

Manal <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlrima

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manal.A-

OK...I am signing out guys...
Great talking you all...
Wonderful coming across and interacting with RickyBahl, kookie2020 and GodHelpUs...
You guys are wonderful with your thoughts and perspectives...
Cheers.

Manal <3

night night buddy.. the feeling are mutualSmile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index