Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I got it... (Page 22)

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zenjoe

Hi Rima, once again it's a pleasure to read people like you who speak their minds and somehow are still patient enough with this show to speak up!Smile Haven't watched the episode yet but looking at your posts and the others' in the forum I know Khushi is once again insulted and treated too unfairly by one more Malik/Raizada.

I SO agree with your point that there will be no redemption for Khushi from the rest of the world because she herself doesn't think she deserves it!! How can ANYONE respect her when she doesn't respect herself? She is ALWAYS a people pleaser; to make people happy is a good thing but on the cost of one's self-respect and self interest- it is a CRIMINAL. Sharing and loving happens out of abundance but Khushi drains herself in the process because she just wants to belong and craves love. The world just overdraws love from her heart account without depositing anything. She'll be bankrupt and devoid of love because everything and everyone has a limit!Ouch

I am frankly more disappointed with Khushi; unless she loves and respects herself, the world will continue to treat her as a doormat. She has to stand up for her 'haq' as a human being NOW! No one else can do that for her.

I think thats where we are heading now.This time Arnav will do or say something when he will find about his past and relevance to Khushi  and that will be a turmoil for Khushi because she can't stand her parents disrespect no matter what .She will leave Raizadas and hate track will start from her side when she will find Raizadas are behind her parents death.That will change Khushi's attitude too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOmrima

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by sprinkle2

I don't agree with you, its just my POV!
Its Dadi's first day, dont judge her so early!
Who told her khuishi isnt a servant!
Even Manorma said khushi is a servent!
And its dadi Point of view to not let her servants clean the pooja place, and its perfectly fine for her, its her choice!
The point is that Unless Dadi doesnt know khushi is a Real BAHU dont judge her! :)
this is not about judging dadi at all. this is about one more torture track for khushi

How can you say khushi will get tortured? Smile
Its just the start...
farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
One more thing I don't understand is that when Khushi said to arnav that don't tell my family the truth otherwise they will be broken so and that's why she came back for the remaining 10 days so what she's gonna tell them after the 10 days r over? This contract is eventually gonna run out then what? What lie can save her then? Or after 10 days they will miraculously be strong enough to listen to any kind of truth?

viv04RickyBahlrima

whisperer Goldie
whisperer
whisperer

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.  My does everybody have to torture Khushi?   It should've been Iss Khushi Kaisa Torture Kareya? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rima

I don't agree with you, its just my POV!
Its Dadi's first day, dont judge her so early!
Who told her khuishi isnt a servant!
Even Manorma said khushi is a servent!
And its dadi Point of view to not let her servants clean the pooja place, and its perfectly fine for her, its her choice!
The point is that Unless Dadi doesnt know khushi is a Real BAHU dont judge her! :)
this is not about judging dadi at all. this is about one more torture track for khushi

How can you say khushi will get tortured? Smile
Its just the start...

We know that because it always happens as she is an animal in IPk not a human beingAngry

RickyBahlKookiemonsterrima

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Love u kookie for elaborating each and every aspect. in detail.
Baghban was being shown n Tv and i felt look how an elderly love couple who r young at heart connect more than anything but here in IPK all opposite.
Actually the first base for a love story is mutual respect among the love pair. But i see its one sides .and as i said arnav loves her with Terms and Conditions apply tag. 
True love is unconditional,many may argue with that,cynics might laugh and scoff this, but it is true.
I have experienced such unconditional love in my life so I can say that.
I have seen people in real life going through so much , all in the name of love, I have seen them rising as well as falling but at the end of it they are still together because they love each other, love with is full of mutual respect and admiration.
If You are loving someone with a T and C tag then that my friend is not love, it'a just a deal.
I may sound cheesy and filmy when I am saying all this but I strongly believe in these .
Its our fault to consider it epic love story because in love stories charcaters may be flawed but when they couple unite their flaws dissapear but in our ARSHI LAND when they unite all flaws come up 
No love story is epic my friend, Normal people have normal love stories, it depends upon them to make it extraordinary.
It just makes you wonder and doubt whether such unconditional love exists-It does..It really does,but you have to make it work both ways.
ARHI's love story is written by a man who does not believe in love..so what can you expect?
It will be like asking Woody Alan to change places with Steven Speilberg.
[so true]

HugKookie u said it all.  Its better they ask real life love couple to gain an insight.
I always heard that True Love makes a person Humble. But i dont see any Humbleness.
Ved raj in interview accepted he doesnt believe in Love, thats why he has invented this new love called SHAMELESS, SELF DEPRECIATING  LOVE because actual love can never be so shameless that u disrespect your partner and want to gain her back by rudeness and forcefullness..

Kookiemonsterrima

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
There is one thing that's bothering me now...because I am thinking only...ONLY about Khushi...
What if NK leaves abruptly again? I feel like he is the only strong pillar she has...
I have always trusted Arnav...I know he will try standing up for her...but I cannot ignore the obvious fact that he is too UNPREDICTABLE...
Tomorrow something will happen to Dadi or Anjali will take some stupid decision (Thanks to Dadi's extra support-adds to her insanity)...Arnav might blame Khushi all over again...Then what?
You are right Rima...Love is a Battlefield...but we are the wounded soldiers here and so is Khushi...it's almost like she is fighting alone...
They say love is a test...but why is Khushi the only one to bear all of it?
I am sorry...but it's unfair...there is no balance in their relationship when it comes to compromises, sacrifices and facing hardships..

Manal <3 

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
God know's why she hates servants so much. Who hates servants like this man? I mean nowadays no one calls a servant 'Naukar' or something. They have a name and people address them by their name and not the term 'servant'. Why so much hate? :S 
Even the richest do not behave like this. At least I haven't seen anyone having such an attitude. 
Its her first day and I hope that this doesn't continue. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-CetroniaOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index