LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Amd mishti;s spoiler as says Khushi going to woo arnav

Oh mY god Why Ganga has to change its river course..Ufff

Let me tell u the reason many fan girls  like Gul must hv thought..we have shown too much asr trying to woo Khushi so lets now make the opposite to teach khushi a lesson.

For those fan girls asr trying to forcefully bring Khushi back was wooing, intense redemption track, Too emotional  .LOL. They have gone crack i suppose. I wasnt moved with the crocodile tears of ASR. oh i forgot he doesnt hv crocodile tears even. 
For fan girls its bass abb bahut ho gaya ASR ka redemption.
 If they call that redemption oh god what will they call the actual redemption as.
So according to 4 lions asr had enough now its time for Khushi.

I just wanna say that if all that wooing was really worthy then we would nt have beenshouting here for redemption. 
Dont wanna show redemption dont show but dont call that Tom n jerry game iN gupta house as Redemption track atleast for GODS SAKE.

@ Bold Misthi is always an angel na, but i just laughed so hard reading the spoiler, Khushi gonna woo ASR ROFL Hope she does not kisses him always as he does LOL

Exactly...CVs r confused..or  I m...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by mayur1209

Here's a question how did Dadi figure out Payal was a bahu whilst Khushi isn't?
good question and i thought the same. may be earing a sari and jewels and looking helpless makes a bahuSmile

Or if some one dress up like mamiji they are landlords Angry, What the...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Originally posted by Harshitha

i dont have much hopes from ASR frankly why ??
he had enough platform to stand up for khushi during mami's taunts & shyam revelation where did his ASRness go then ???

I hate ASR so much, but i like Arnav at the other hand. This ASR will hurt khushi anytime

Dude, if ASR doesn't remain did u ever enjoy when he shows his love for khushi, when he crumbled to think he lost khushi!! Actually, ASR is nothing..just a fake outer arrogant slough who is not monster rather than falls in love deeply with khushi..I pretty dislike ASR when thought what he had done with khushi but simultaneously, i think if ASR's had no existence i would never enjoy to see when he loved his wife, when he tried his heart n soul to bring back his wife in his life, when he frightens to lose khushi if khushi disappearance in front his eyes for a while...I like a lot of ASR when i had seen he slapped his employee for calling his wife as an item..this ASR is really needed for Khushi..n now Arnav is permanently remaining for Khushi... n that we see ASR's to scold Khushi many times its his inheritance nature..i don't think he can change it..Confused i just wish there will be no mu b/w ArHi anymore thus we will have not to see again ruthless ARS...Though, i m totally not with that ASR who was culprit to make devastation in khushi's life but side by side cann't deny ASR is the 1 of crucial essence of this show. 

Edited by ogive_nab - 06 August 2012 at 12:10pm
RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

Amd mishti;s spoiler as says Khushi going to woo arnav

Oh mY god Why Ganga has to change its river course..Ufff

Let me tell u the reason many fan girls like Gul must hv thought..we have shown too much asr trying to woo Khushi so lets now make the opposite to teach khushi a lesson.

For those fan girls asr trying to forcefully bring Khushi back was wooing, intense redemption track, Too emotional .LOL. They have gone crack i suppose. I wasnt moved with the crocodile tears of ASR. oh i forgot he doesnt hv crocodile tears even.
For fan girls its bass abb bahut ho gaya ASR ka redemption.
If they call that redemption oh god what will they call the actual redemption as.
So according to 4 lions asr had enough now its time for Khushi.

I just wanna say that if all that wooing was really worthy then we would nt have beenshouting here for redemption.
Dont wanna show redemption dont show but dont call that Tom n jerry game iN gupta house as Redemption track atleast for GODS SAKE.

U r so right and the way he was saying to Khushi that this marriage doesn't mean anything to you and I was like what the hell,what was there in the wedding to mean something? Khushi should have said yeah I missed treated worse than a stray,being shunned by everybody and branded a characterless girl by you and told y you that its good that my parents weren't alive to see me like this and the list goes on I mean look at the audacity of the man.

Regarding mishti's spoiler I wouldn't be surprise if Khushi will hang herself upside down to appease the neighbour's dog if need be or turn herself in to a court jester to make any good for nothing member of RM (excluding nani and NK ) smile like she was going mental when whiny was smiling for a change seeing her precious chote in a kurta.
@bold 
Clap so true dear.
I think even president barack Obama will be moved and request Khushi to go back her home not fearing anything and disclosing all truth to family people. She was always bad for all what points will she gain by hiding truth. Its better to come in street. She believes in Devi maiyya so she shud hv faith that God never lets devotees fail.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonsterrima

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by vellainsaan

Rima I understand what you are trying to say but let's give her some time.. let her settle and then we can bash LOL She said naukar pooja ki saamgri ko haath nahi lagaate and HP was roaming around with pooja flowers I guess.. LOL and from no angle did Khushi look like a servant Ouch
But she is lady ASR, she'll need at least 3 months to fall in love with Khushi ROFL I want to see how ASR deals with his own shadow Wink
first i am not bashing

second i am more disappointed that khushi gets more trouble when her plate is already overflowing
third i am irritated that friday's momentum of love is lost

Oye Rima.. chill.. I never said u were bashing.. I said.. that WE WILL bash together after 2-3 ep, abhi toh Dadi aayi hi hai.. tumhe kyun MU ho gaya bhai... Ouch

May be this is to show that ASR will finally stand up with Khushi? If Khushi won over ASR toh uski Dadi kya cheez hai yaar.. usse bhi Khushi se farak padne lag jayega thode dino mein Wink ...may be she will push for the re-marriage we all are waiting for? Embarrassed

And all of us know how consistent the CVs are.. you are worried about friday's love lost..? what about wednesday's intense fight going poof? You see, they NEVER carry forward the story.. they just build up each episode individually...that is the sad truth Ouch and I'm sure they'll again drop a few romantic moments in next 2 episodes. 

The only thing consistent in this show is inconsistency.

rima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

lol i had the same question in mind
may be its something to do with the dress & that tub

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LIKEDMGrima

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kookie2020

If  still people maintain that arnav and entire family are Flawed characters 
(How long will they hide behind this flawed character theory, it has been more than a year Dammit ,people, RM looks more like  a  freaking ciircus with GH and GUL as their ringmasters)and we should watch in that context  then we enjoying the show at expense on showing a women being abused left right and centre by all  IS NOT A GOOD THING TO BE PROUD OF. ( SP theory is the more woman cries, the more TRP'S you gather,unfortunately it is not working for IPK  because ladies who dont watch the other  saas bahu crap ,watch IPK because they can't tolerate that shitload ,SP needs to undersand that this is a love story, not Saas bahu drama.)

For me entertainment is not about seeing a flawed men who is good looking but has no real connect to his wife except lifting her.( You just killed it with this , I so agree with ya because husbands who may or may not be good looking, do much more stuff than just making moony eyes and lifting their wives.)
We always grew up by learning that Good always Triupmhs over evil. 
But here only evil wins.And  no serial on earth at a strech can show that always evil wins.Or else we hv to wait for the last episode when all will be fined.
So lady boss of 4 lions inform us wen ur winding so that we can directly jump there and please note showing win of good over evil in between doesnt mean ur story needs to end. But Khushi's expolitation at continous strech. Who buys that???

MU was far better than what we are seeing now

Love u kookie for elaborating each and every aspect. in detail.
Baghban was being shown n Tv and i felt look how an elderly love couple who r young at heart connect more than anything but here in IPK all opposite.
Actually the first base for a love story is mutual respect among the love pair. But i see its one sides .and as i said arnav loves her with Terms and Conditions apply tag. 
True love is unconditional,many may argue with that,cynics might laugh and scoff this, but it is true.
I have experienced such unconditional love in my life so I can say that.
I have seen people in real life going through so much , all in the name of love, I have seen them rising as well as falling but at the end of it they are still together because they love each other, love with is full of mutual respect and admiration.
If You are loving someone with a T and C tag then that my friend is not love, it'a just a deal.
I may sound cheesy and filmy when I am saying all this but I strongly believe in these .
Its our fault to consider it epic love story because in love stories charcaters may be flawed but when they couple unite their flaws dissapear but in our ARSHI LAND when they unite all flaws come up 
No love story is epic my friend, Normal people have normal love stories, it depends upon them to make it extraordinary.
It just makes you wonder and doubt whether such unconditional love exists-It does..It really does,but you have to make it work both ways.
ARHI's love story is written by a man who does not believe in love..so what can you expect?
It will be like asking Woody Allen to change places with Steven Speilberg.

Edited by kookie2020 - 06 August 2012 at 1:37pm

...manal...

...manal... IF-Dazzler
...manal...
...manal...

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

You see...girls who work around the house...water the plants...put their hair up while working and don't wear heavy jewelry sets...are termed servants not Bahu..
This is Star Plus's 'nayi soch'.
I feel like drowning myself somewhere or push myself off a cliff...I am so frustrated...

Manal<3

Edited by -Manal.A- - 06 August 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index