Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

please no saas bahu factor thats the one thing i dread about indian television industry! We already have mami ji being the bad saas like figure no need for dadi i know she is going to be really rude to khushi but i still hope she helps move the story forward instead of dragging it
ps loved the precap today where arnav went and stood next to her :)

I run away from the place when i hear the term Saas Bahu, and i am tamilian and here only Saas Bahu serials are there and when my aunty or some one watches it even my sister watcches it sometime but she is more of a IPK fan due to me LOL And she always makes fun of me when i do not take my look off Sanaya on TVLOL. But when i see peoples watching Saas Bahu serials i feel liking breaking the TV. Even my mama ponnu LOL (rima knows it it is a tamil word but i don't know to explain in english about this relation) feels jealous on Sanaya as i always praise her and say she is the most beautiful LOL But i love my mama ponnu LOL hope she realizes that LOL
i know what you mean i always want to break the tv when saas bahu drama is on LOL i actually have a very bad image of SP in my mind from when i was little and the show kyuke saas bhi kabhi bahu thi use to be on and it was dragged on and on with saas bahu dramaDead even when Sanaya was first set to be doing a show on sp i was like i hope its not typical sp show and i was glad IPKKND is different but now if they turn it into saas abhu stuff im gonna get really pissed of at the creatives the show has so much potential they don't need a saas :]
LOL its the same reaction in my house but more with mohit then sanaya cause im always going on and on about he is Mr. perfect LOL
does the word ponnu mean mama? like moms brother? or something else Ermm 

In Tamil nadu there is a custom that we can marry our uncle's daughter( Mom's brother) So most people love each other and get married but there is a lot of problem in this marriage which happens between same bloodSmile Our parents don't know we are loving each other, then there will be a big war in our home LOL
oh i get it aww isn't that sweet Embarrassed so its the girl that's jealous of sanaya i was thinking is the uncle jealous of sanaya Ermm LOL lols poor her Sanaya can give a girl tough competition LOL
i understand it cause im from Pakistan and there to marriages like that are allowed in our religion  :)

Your avis are looking cool, Rima Di very very sorry for spamming your thread

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

mayur1209 Senior Member
mayur1209
mayur1209

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Here's a question how did Dadi figure out Payal was a bahu whilst Khushi isn't?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I don't agree with you, its just my POV!
Its Dadi's first day, dont judge her so early!
Who told her khuishi isnt a servant!
Even Manorma said khushi is a servent!
And its dadi Point of view to not let her servants clean the pooja place, and its perfectly fine for her, its her choice!
The point is that Unless Dadi doesnt know khushi is a Real BAHU dont judge her! :)
farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Amd mishti;s spoiler as says Khushi going to woo arnav

Oh mY god Why Ganga has to change its river course..Ufff

Let me tell u the reason many fan girls like Gul must hv thought..we have shown too much asr trying to woo Khushi so lets now make the opposite to teach khushi a lesson.

For those fan girls asr trying to forcefully bring Khushi back was wooing, intense redemption track, Too emotional .LOL. They have gone crack i suppose. I wasnt moved with the crocodile tears of ASR. oh i forgot he doesnt hv crocodile tears even.
For fan girls its bass abb bahut ho gaya ASR ka redemption.
If they call that redemption oh god what will they call the actual redemption as.
So according to 4 lions asr had enough now its time for Khushi.

I just wanna say that if all that wooing was really worthy then we would nt have beenshouting here for redemption.
Dont wanna show redemption dont show but dont call that Tom n jerry game iN gupta house as Redemption track atleast for GODS SAKE.

U r so right and the way he was saying to Khushi that this marriage doesn't mean anything to you and I was like what the hell,what was there in the wedding to mean something? Khushi should have said yeah I missed treated worse than a stray,being shunned by everybody and branded a characterless girl by you and told y you that its good that my parents weren't alive to see me like this and the list goes on I mean look at the audacity of the man.

Regarding mishti's spoiler I wouldn't be surprise if Khushi will hang herself upside down to appease the neighbour's dog if need be or turn herself in to a court jester to make any good for nothing member of RM (excluding nani and NK ) smile like she was going mental when whiny was smiling for a change seeing her precious chote in a kurta.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlKookiemonster

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Great post! Agree with everything u said! All the points u mentioned are possible and will happen! I really dont know why it always has to be khushi blamed for everything and suffer! Its highbtime theh do sonething different for this track and dadi! I hope ur wish about khushi comes true soon!

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sprinkle2

I don't agree with you, its just my POV!
Its Dadi's first day, dont judge her so early!
Who told her khuishi isnt a servant!
Even Manorma said khushi is a servent!
And its dadi Point of view to not let her servants clean the pooja place, and its perfectly fine for her, its her choice!
The point is that Unless Dadi doesnt know khushi is a Real BAHU dont judge her! :)
this is not about judging dadi at all. this is about one more torture track for khushi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...manal...RickyBahlKookiemonster

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur1209

Here's a question how did Dadi figure out Payal was a bahu whilst Khushi isn't?
good question and i thought the same. may be earing a sari and jewels and looking helpless makes a bahuSmile

Kookiemonster

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kasu4lyfe

Great post! Agree with everything u said! All the points u mentioned are possible and will happen! I really dont know why it always has to be khushi blamed for everything and suffer! Its highbtime theh do sonething different for this track and dadi! I hope ur wish about khushi comes true soon!
i hope so too. but it ain't happening soon...i feel it

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index