India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I got it... (Page 2)

anu1977 Senior Member
anu1977
anu1977

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
The main imp thing is  am sure Shyam's entry is there and that will add more prob for khushi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Rima I understand what you are trying to say but let's give her some time.. let her settle and then we can bash LOL She said naukar pooja ki saamgri ko haath nahi lagaate and HP was roaming around with pooja flowers I guess.. LOL and from no angle did Khushi look like a servant Ouch
But she is lady ASR, she'll need at least 3 months to fall in love with Khushi ROFL I want to see how ASR deals with his own shadow Wink

Edited by vellainsaan - 06 August 2012 at 9:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Everything you said is valid & acceptable. But Rima we should remember that a coin has two sides, today khushi had someone with her who stood by her side, someone who is ready to fight with her & someone who is going to be her strength from now on. And you know that someone perfectly!

And I think we should not judge Dadi so early, it was her first day. Maybe we are in for a surprise?

Just my POV don't feel offended! :)

well saidSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rishi_chhaleyesonme.Sad.But.True....Doctor...rima

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
But IPKKND is different from all other shows.Here the more a woman is tortured the more TRP falls.I hope CVs have understood it by this time.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlNi1234arshi_karish.Sad.But.True.TargaryenKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmprincessunararima

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
if you look at the mannerism of dadi its the old tradition servants in background kind of thing rigid set values they can ttouch certain thiings like it used to be in old ages and trust be still exisit in part sof india in villages as such dont think city life means these things dont exisit in india 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74rimaprincessunara

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I agree with you..dadi has just come today its too early to predict even when ASr married KKG forcefully nani did nt accept kkg initially but later gave up..We need to wait...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_karishrima

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
agree dear,...its so sad..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Today Precap cant compensate what she had faced.

Actually I like when Arnav always holds her by her side at times. But this scene is normal.
But u know these things have happened and will continue. Arnav will gently try to pass a message that Plese please dont say anything to my wife, I love her.

I want Arnav to shout his anger out at all whoever it be dadi, Mmaorama, whoever  and warn them Dont humiliate the love of my life.

Coming to ur Post 
yes its again an attempt where daughter in law has to win, impress her saas and all SP bahus are entrusted this duty to reform their Evil Mother In laws.

Wait wednesday RIMA ..TRP will say all

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index