Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I got it... (Page 17)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manal.A-

You know Rima, if anything, I have stopped expecting anything good out of this show. While my optimism stays in place, my expectations have seemed to wither.
I have stopped expecting Anjali to become a stronger woman and for once think sanely.
I have stopped expecting Payal, who apparently is Khushi's sister, to stand up and for once open her mouth to support her little sister who sacrificed her life so that she could get her married to her equally gutless husband Aaakash.
Maami's rants are endless. She is never going to change. No wonder Mamaji left.
Aakash is too busy handling office matters and sulking. But he has to prove his presence in the family. Thus, he c
agree on all points.

just that when we are about to give up they throw a good episode of happiness for khushi and then they are back. sick

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234OmNaMaSteOm

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Originally posted by ASR4eva

Originally posted by rima

swati tell me somethinng new in this serial

of course khushi will be blamed

of course she will be humiliated

of course shyam factor will turn against her

of course she will be hurt

and of course no one will even say sorry and khushi will be hugging and dancing with them soon.

that is IPK for you

*sigh* That's the hard reality I've already come to face..
Why does it always have to be like this is my question to the CVs...And then they expect us to be happy with all the romance that they throw at us in the middle and also with the celebrations.. It's really sad...

And rima di of course Khushi will act like a mahaan always , the only thing i hate in Khusi is she forgives everyone so easily and gets nothing in return for thatAngry
another thing to hate is that she forgets everything as well. for forgiving someone first u have to atleast remember their mistakes but i dont think so she even remembers what all everyone has said or did to her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Johny.S.Raj

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Rima...I edited my post on page 16...
Something went wrong so it was posted incomplete...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

If  still people maintain that arnav and entire family are Flawed characters and we should watch in that context  then we enjoying the show at expense on showing a women being abused left right and centre by all  IS NOT A GOOD THING TO BE PROUD OF.

For me entertainment is not about seeing a flawed men who is good looking but has no real connect to his wife except lifting her.
We always grew up by learning that Good always Triupmhs over evil. 
But here only evil wins.And  no serial on earth at a strech can show that always evil wins.Or else we hv to wait for the last episode when all will be fined.
So lady boss of 4 lions inform us wen ur winding so that we can directly jump there and please note showing win of good over evil in between doesnt mean ur story needs to end. But Khushi's expolitation at continous strech. Who buys that???

MU was far better than what we are seeing now

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvJohny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterLIKEDMGrimaprincessunara

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

please no saas bahu factor thats the one thing i dread about indian television industry! We already have mami ji being the bad saas like figure no need for dadi i know she is going to be really rude to khushi but i still hope she helps move the story forward instead of dragging it
ps loved the precap today where arnav went and stood next to her :)

I run away from the place when i hear the term Saas Bahu, and i am tamilian and here only Saas Bahu serials are there and when my aunty or some one watches it even my sister watcches it sometime but she is more of a IPK fan due to me LOL And she always makes fun of me when i do not take my look off Sanaya on TVLOL. But when i see peoples watching Saas Bahu serials i feel liking breaking the TV. Even my mama ponnu LOL (rima knows it it is a tamil word but i don't know to explain in english about this relation) feels jealous on Sanaya as i always praise her and say she is the most beautiful LOL But i love my mama ponnu LOL hope she realizes that LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CetroniaKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmprincessunararima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

If  still people maintain that arnav and entire family are Flawed characters and we should watch in that context  then we enjoying the show at expense on showing a women being abused left right and centre by all  IS NOT A GOOD THING TO BE PROUD OF.

For me entertainment is not about seeing a flawed men who is good looking but has no real connect to his wife except lifting her.
We always grew up by learning that Good always Triupmhs over evil. 
But here only evil wins.And  no serial on earth at a strech can show that always evil wins.Or else we hv to wait for the last episode when all will be fined.
So lady boss of 4 lions inform us wen ur winding so that we can directly jump there and please note showing win of good over evil in between doesnt mean ur story needs to end. But Khushi's expolitation at continous strech. Who buys that???

MU was far better than what we are seeing now

very well said. for one and half year the rich, the pwerful and the mean have ruled and the good, the brave and the vulnerable has suffered. how can anyone justify that?

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOm

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Nice post...I dont hv ne expection 4m IPK nowadays...As habit i hv seen episodes...if it gone..then I will stop...wht I hv watched I dont hv any idea...Saas-bahu serial or IPK...Confused..again Khushi is target of hummiliation ...this girl shud leave RM...CV shud show some dignity nt comedy abt her leaving RM..and I hv read Spoiler that KHushi will sing "Aja piya "...my face...Confused..tell me ..who is wooing..ARNAV or KHUSHI? who will be treated more respectfully for all her rights? I dont get nething...btw IT is only MEGA of SP after all...IPK gradually get all the qualities of SP shows...for that I never watch SP megas before...

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

please no saas bahu factor thats the one thing i dread about indian television industry! We already have mami ji being the bad saas like figure no need for dadi i know she is going to be really rude to khushi but i still hope she helps move the story forward instead of dragging it
ps loved the precap today where arnav went and stood next to her :)

I run away from the place when i hear the term Saas Bahu, and i am tamilian and here only Saas Bahu serials are there and when my aunty or some one watches it even my sister watcches it sometime but she is more of a IPK fan due to me LOL And she always makes fun of me when i do not take my look off Sanaya on TVLOL. But when i see peoples watching Saas Bahu serials i feel liking breaking the TV. Even my mama ponnu LOL (rima knows it it is a tamil word but i don't know to explain in english about this relation) feels jealous on Sanaya as i always praise her and say she is the most beautiful LOL But i love my mama ponnu LOL hope she realizes that LOL
oh johnny at least in front of her stop mooning over sanayaSmileme too hate saas bahu sagas

CetroniaJohny.S.Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index