Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I got it... (Page 16)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

i dont have much hopes from ASR frankly why ??
he had enough platform to stand up for khushi during mami's taunts & shyam revelation where did his ASRness go then ???

agre harshu. asr is on and off thing. kabhi bandhan chudaliya kabhi daman chudaliya to kabhi pyar kar liya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlNi1234OmNaMaSteOmLIKEDMGKookiemonster

...manal... IF-Dazzler
...manal...
...manal...

You know Rima, if anything, I have stopped expecting anything good out of this show. While my optimism stays in place, my expectations have seemed to wither.
I have stopped expecting Anjali to become a stronger woman and for once think sanely.
I have stopped expecting Payal, who apparently is Khushi's sister, to stand up and for once open her mouth to support her little sister who sacrificed her life so that she could get her married to her equally gutless husband Aaakash.
Maami's rants are endless. She is never going to change. No wonder Mamaji left.
Aakash is too busy handling office matters and sulking. But he has to prove his presence in the family. Thus, he comes home and keeps the angry look for the sake of it.
Dadi has come to add to Anjali's sympathy cart. After all she is the poor pregnant limping woman who lost her cheat of a husband...
NK...he is my HERO...he never fails to try to keep Khushi, his friend's dignity in place. Their relationship is most authentic for me.
Nani is OK.
If there is anything I expect is Arnav standing up for his wife atleast now. Which he supposedly will be.
But he too is unpredictable.
So, end of the day...I am still and always will think about Khushi because she is sufferer here. But...the woman needs to start talking. If nobody else, atleast she can save her dignity.

Hugs and kisses,
Manal

Edited by -Manal.A- - 06 August 2012 at 11:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by Punkin22

Thank you Rima, I just knew that you would make another great post for our Khushi. I am not even surprised anymore. I knew daadi would hate Khushi and treat her like dirt. What is new in that??? When will Khushi get any respect?? I am not holding my breath.
I don't expect anything from Mamiji, but Payal?? It is her sister. Anjali does what she does best, cry. Thank you NK. I am putting my faith in ASR that tomorrow he will set daadi straight and not allow her one word against Khushi...
I wonder if another reason daadi has been brought in for is making Arnav and Khushi remarry with all formalities. That could get interesting. What would Khushi do? How many days are left on contract?
Thank you Rima for post. Loved all comments...
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Punkin22

Thank you Rima, I just knew that you would make another great post for our Khushi. I am not even surprised anymore. I knew daadi would hate Khushi and treat her like dirt. What is new in that??? When will Khushi get any respect?? I am not holding my breath.
I don't expect anything from Mamiji, but Payal?? It is her sister. Anjali does what she does best, cry. Thank you NK. I am putting my faith in ASR that tomorrow he will set daadi straight and not allow her one word against Khushi...
I wonder if another reason daadi has been brought in for is making Arnav and Khushi remarry with all formalities. That could get interesting. What would Khushi do? How many days are left on contract?
Thank you Rima for post. Loved all comments...

thanks about the post.

excapt NK all are useless. even asr is on and off

i hate this thing they do to khushi. kab tak yaar. why? at least one episode in between should be for her redemption from the wrong doer right? why doesn't that happen?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlNi1234OmNaMaSteOm

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

swati tell me somethinng new in this serial

of course khushi will be blamed

of course she will be humiliated

of course shyam factor will turn against her

of course she will be hurt

and of course no one will even say sorry and khushi will be hugging and dancing with them soon.

that is IPK for you

*sigh* That's the hard reality I've already come to face..
Why does it always have to be like this is my question to the CVs...And then they expect us to be happy with all the romance that they throw at us in the middle and also with the celebrations.. It's really sad...

And rima di of course Khushi will act like a mahaan always , the only thing i hate in Khusi is she forgives everyone so easily and gets nothing in return for thatAngry

RickyBahlChaituvStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

swati tell me somethinng new in this serial

of course khushi will be blamed

of course she will be humiliated

of course shyam factor will turn against her

of course she will be hurt

and of course no one will even say sorry and khushi will be hugging and dancing with them soon.

that is IPK for you

*sigh* That's the hard reality I've already come to face..
Why does it always have to be like this is my question to the CVs...And then they expect us to be happy with all the romance that they throw at us in the middle and also with the celebrations.. It's really sad...
that is the irony. it feels like a bone for dogs or lolipos for kids

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
please no saas bahu factor thats the one thing i dread about indian television industry! We already have mami ji being the bad saas like figure no need for dadi i know she is going to be really rude to khushi but i still hope she helps move the story forward instead of dragging it
ps loved the precap today where arnav went and stood next to her :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

i dont have much hopes from ASR frankly why ??
he had enough platform to stand up for khushi during mami's taunts & shyam revelation where did his ASRness go then ???

Harshu , I agree with ya.
The Male protaganist suffers from Bipolarity and sometimes Schizophrenia  also.
He excels at aukaad talks but suffers from speechlessness at humility.
When he has to hurl insults at Khushi,No one can win but when he has to take a stand for his wife he mutes down.
Now tell me ISS Bemari ko Kya naam dein?
ASR is a shrink's paradise.

...manal...RickyBahlStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmLIKEDMG

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index