India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I got it... (Page 14)

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Rima, this Dadi is soo talking soo degrading about servants and treats them as untouchables, one thing I cannot understand is this manorama Mami used to be a servant too right so that's fine with Dadi...she has no qualms over manorama...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Micha1005ChaituvStormChaserJohny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterrima

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soloperson

Rima, this Dadi is soo talking soo degrading about servants and treats them as untouchables, one thing I cannot understand is this manorama Mami used to be a servant too right so that's fine with Dadi...she has no qualms over manorama...

Hey u asked about the song right tomorrow i will surely help you

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CetroniaStormChaserKookiemonsterrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soloperson

correct priya. she has no qualms about that

CetroniaStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I second your thoughts!! Lovely post! Clap
This is the hard truth!
Not only the fact that Khushi was made a scapegoat once again but also for the way Dadi was treating her just because she thought she was servant...Even if she was a servant which she's not, she's still be a human and that's no way of treating a human being...The behaviour's just inhumane! This gets me wondering, what's the point of trying to bring in equality all the time if this is that case and these are the thoughts of superiority in people..But this is actually the truth...many people do think this way...
I respect elders a lot but I just cannot accept these kind of thoughts and such behaviour I'm sorry to say...
And mami was as usual at her degrading best...I don't have anything more to say on that...Don't know when they're going to put a stop to it..But I'm happy about one thing..atleast Arnav's standing by Khushi now (Well, atleast in Dadi's case)..It's high time he supports her when Mami taunts her too..
Not to be negative or anything, but why do I have this feeling that when Dadi comes to know about what happened with Shyam, she'll end up blaming Khushi for it?? Well, half the time this is the case so...
But I'm trying to keep my reservations on commenting on Dadi because today was just the first episode though even I feel they've just tried to get the Saas-ahu angle in...But There's Arnav's past also..
Nice post! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterrima

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by ogive_nab

lol, ya..yee kami thi khushi ka liyae to get typical kadros saas!! N now Khushi is fully dhukhi bahu like another typical serial!! anyways, precap gave me a lot of peace..Khushi is not now solely anymore..her laad governor is always with her for her protection...Bang on ASR..Thumbs Up
Frankly, i have no problem with dadi's strictness but i m quite contrary of her nasty superstitious nature!! I hate those ppl who differentiate Almighty's creature according to status!!Angry    
this is exactly why i hated dadi. intolerable to see untouchability still in practice even in serials

U know, i m feeling after knowing khushi is Arnav's wife this lady will must show her hatred to khushi contrasting Khushi is orphan so,she has no r8 to touch anything of RM home!! iss dadi ko kaya nam doon!!Angry i just hope she will not remain in RM for ever!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserKookiemonsterrima

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by Chaituv

Rima, after watching today's episode, the only impression I'm left with is they r trying to show Asr a Mahan   without a proper redemption. so brought  someone who can humiliate Kushi more than him! I don't really know how to react on today's episode!
1 ASR was not enough, now we have 2.
Double dose of everything.
Double Anjali adoration and double Khushi humiliation.

2 Asr's ,Oh  please don't forget Asr is already changed , you did not watch the precap? Now Kushi has someone standing for her all the time. This is the reaction today  from many and Ya, cv's are  successful in their mission of making Asr a Mahan without regretting and apologising for his mistakes. They want to us to forget how Asr behaved n treated her frm last one year!

Anji's 

Ya , I did see those "OMG..OMG".posts.
MY God, Blind adoration is just too bloody freaking much.
ASR is the MAN...He is the MAN.He is the MAN.
Really?
Then I am Angelina Jolie ,Indira Nooyi and Mother Teresa all rolled into one.

ChaituvStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

I second your thoughts!! Lovely post! Clap
This is the hard truth!
Not only the fact that Khushi was made a scapegoat once again but also for the way Dadi was treating her just because she thought she was servant...Even if she was a servant which she's not, she's still be a human and that's no way of treating a human being...The behaviour's just inhumane! This gets me wondering, what's the point of trying to bring in equality all the time if this is that case and these are the thoughts of superiority in people..But this is actually the truth...many people do think this way...
I respect elders a lot but I just cannot accept these kind of thoughts and such behaviour I'm sorry to say...
And mami was as usual at her degrading best...I don't have anything more to say on that...Don't know when they're going to put a stop to it..But I'm happy about one thing..atleast Arnav's standing by Khushi now (Well, atleast in Dadi's case)..It's high time he supports her when Mami taunts her too..
Not to be negative or anything, but why do I have this feeling that when Dadi comes to know about what happened with Shyam, she'll end up blaming Khushi for it?? Well, half the time this is the case so...
But I'm trying to keep my reservations on commenting on Dadi because today was just the first episode though even I feel they've just tried to get the Saas-ahu angle in...But There's Arnav's past also..
Nice post! Smile
swati tell me somethinng new in this serial

of course khushi will be blamed

of course she will be humiliated

of course shyam factor will turn against her

of course she will be hurt

and of course no one will even say sorry and khushi will be hugging and dancing with them soon.

that is IPK for you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser

samster03 Goldie
samster03
samster03

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
good post dear...!!!!! i think dadi track will please the trp audience..how can she mistake khushi to be a servant..?!!! i was angry throughout the whole episode watching dadi's drama..i thought that khushi is gonna suffer again...however the precap changed my whole opinion, i loved how ASR stood up for his wife..!! he is truely a changed man now though not perfect..!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index