Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I got it... (Page 13)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by khosla03

i think it is just first day of her entrance we should not reach to conclusion so early...letz just wait n watch for dadi's charcter to unfold a little bit more

Why dont u get it dear..we dont hv problem with DAADI..we are upset with Why the lead actress of the show has to bear so much even after 1 year.Ok in laws harass her

But still why she is brought back to RM and then have a Gandhain Husband safeguarding her while he turns Lion when he has to bring back Khushi.
Problem is not daadi problem is our wishes for redemption,, Consistency of tracks being ignored by the makers.
Dadi is a new character it doesnt affect us but We have been in an emotional journey with Khushi since a year..Who will address that??? after our tears dry up for her???
We admire arnav .CANT see him  presented as a man with Double standards.
applause my dear. applause. you said all that i wanted to say. that is my problem too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

i think it is just first day of her entrance we should not reach to conclusion so early...letz just wait n watch for dadi's charcter to unfold a little bit more

Why dont u get it dear..we dont hv problem with DAADI..we are upset with Why the lead actress of the show has to bear so much even after 1 year.Ok in laws harass her

But still why she is brought back to RM and then have a Gandhain Husband safeguarding her while he turns Lion when he has to bring back Khushi.
Problem is not daadi problem is our wishes for redemption,, Consistency of tracks being ignored by the makers.
Dadi is a new character it doesnt affect us but We have been in an emotional journey with Khushi since a year..Who will address that??? after our tears dry up for her???
i totally agree with u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by kookie2020

• Khushi will remain a scaprgoat because even Lakshmi can't take so much crap (Lakshmi has been missing. May be she ran away.Smile Poor Khushi. She can't even do that)
Rima, you cracked me up at this.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the irony of the situation.
We had "didi ki saut" and Manomara-koonbharitaang factor.
Saas -bahu quotient was missing , now we even have that.

yeah that factor has been added for the matajis. not that many matajis like such crap. my mom doesn't
It does not work with my Mothers also.
Mom is a Cardio thoracic Surgeon and my Mom in law is a OB-GYN.
They don't have time to watch anything on TV except IPKKND.
My Mom would throw a fit than watch this saas bahu crap .
My mother in law is way, way more cooler than my Mom, She abhors the the other stuff that comes on SP, but now I think we will lose 2 loyal fans( my mom in law and my mom) of IPPKND to Mahadev.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvOmNaMaSteOmrima

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Soloperson

Rima , dadi is being introduced for 2 major reasons..

1) Consistency : misunderstanding Khushi under any circumstances by mostly everyone in RM and GH is the first most important factor in the show..
The second consistent factor happng in the show in the " so called disturbances" ,they have exhausted everyone at RM and then moved to GH and used up buaji too to serve this purpose..
So hence they thought why not introduce a new character to the show , who can take up a notch in misunderstanding Khushi and for sure she will joing the group of so called disturbances too soon...

2) as you said for TRP ratings, DABH has Bhabho, then punar Vivah has that mean Buaji , common we r the famous IPKKND , why can't we also add a negative female character to stir things a little here and there..

I read the WU and basically just saw the precap, ASR rocked and that was my saving grace in the whole episode...let's see what holds for us rest of the week...
Big smileyes priya. the consistency angle is important you see. correct. amam ellam exhausted. so they thought let us get a new person to torture khushi

and trp is needed too. so what if it happens at the expense of khushi.

asr shud keep on doing it. or it is useless. he can't defend tomorrow and leave her after that

This is the platform offered for ASR to prove to Khushi he is there for her and stand up for her.. As you said it should not be a onetime thing ...
Seriously I cannot fathom how people like this saas Bahu crap over Rabba Ve...
On a lighter notes, did u see the rabbave moment betwn Dadi and Khushi...LOL When Khushi slipped and fell and caught Dadi off guard...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterJohny.S.Rajrima

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Ricky we have cried a lot u know about me, nothing has happened so far and nothing ( Respect for Khushi) will happen again. But i will still watch IPKKND because i love Sanaya so much

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlChaituvKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Seriously today's episode crossed all the limits. WTH is wrong with the CVs???Why they have only and only Khushi in their hands whose made into a scapegoat???On the contrary, that cry baby gets pampered every day???I swear doesnt DB get tired of doing the same repeated scenes over and over??DeadWhat was all that abt servant anyways ??What did the Cvs try to prove to the auidence??How dare that Dadi thought she is the maid of the house??To me it looked like an insult even to SIDead. Besides this, who the hell behaves as such with their servants???Dadi behaved like a teenage arrogant snob who treats lower class like shitAngry. If it was some teenager behaving like that it would have been acceptable but such a grown up lady behaving like that????not allowing her for the pooja etc etc??DeadI swear i have seen many high class families infact even richer but none has behaved like this with their servants.

Ofcourse i didnt expect mami to stand up at all. Thanks to NK he s always there for her, but i was really pissed of at Khushi too. Does this girl even have a tongue to speak??Does she know only to argue, retaliate and speak infront of ASR only???She can't tell Dadi herself that she is the bahu of the house???DeadDont tell me that for the sake of Dadi's respect and happiness this girl doesnt care to give a shit to her own self respect!!!Dead..

Finally, Loved ASR in the precap. Hope he stands up for her every timeDay Dreaming

sigh all your points are valid and justified. i have no patience left with khushi now.

when will she stand up for herself.

i am just tired

btw your anger is totally justified

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

• Khushi will remain a scaprgoat because even Lakshmi can't take so much crap (Lakshmi has been missing. May be she ran away.Smile Poor Khushi. She can't even do that)
Rima, you cracked me up at this.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the irony of the situation.
We had "didi ki saut" and Manomara-koonbharitaang factor.
Saas -bahu quotient was missing , now we even have that.

yeah that factor has been added for the matajis. not that many matajis like such crap. my mom doesn't
It does not work with my Mothers also.
Mom is a Cardio thoracic Surgeon and my Mom in law is a OB-GYN.
They don't have time to watch anything on TV except IPKKND.
My Mom would throw a fit than watch this saas bahu crap .
My mother in law is way, way more cooler than my Mom, She abhors the the other stuff that comes on SP, but now I think we will lose 2 loyal fans( my mom in law and my mom) of IPPKND to Mahadev.
a salute to your mom and mom in law.

two admirable woman. hope ipk does not lose them

my mom too is not into serials. she watches ipk occasionally. now i don't know

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

The only character I love in ipk now is NK bcz he always speaks up against the wrongs committed against Khushi...I hated Khushi today for keeping her mouth shut why couldn't she correct Dadi that I am not a servant but arnav's wife or she only opens her mouth to sprout nonsense all the time? I expected this from mami bcz dadi is the only one even she is scared of and even nani is a bit scared as well but what does Khushi wants now that arnav should sit at home all day and engage in family politics for her? I can't believe this is the same Khushi who bit his head off after the guesthouse incident...the cvs have butchered her character so mercilessly that I am shocked...in todays's epi she just there with her mouth hung open as if dadi was talking abt someone else.

I bet it's gonna get worse when dadi will know from anjilli that shyam's departure was bcz of Khushi,that he was obsessed abt her and even got engaged to her and she hid the truth from the whole family...I want arnav to go back to proper ASR mode if needs be to at least keep the viewers insane otherwise Khushi's tactics r gonna drive us mental.
khushi is indded a disappointment nowadays. only excuse is that she is in love. but sorry. she needs self respect first and that is lacking. if dadi knows everything about shyam khushi then her life will be hell

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index