Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ASR4eva

I second your thoughts!! Lovely post! 👏

This is the hard truth!
Not only the fact that Khushi was made a scapegoat once again but also for the way Dadi was treating her just because she thought she was servant...Even if she was a servant which she's not, she's still be a human and that's no way of treating a human being...The behaviour's just inhumane! This gets me wondering, what's the point of trying to bring in equality all the time if this is that case and these are the thoughts of superiority in people..But this is actually the truth...many people do think this way...
I respect elders a lot but I just cannot accept these kind of thoughts and such behaviour I'm sorry to say...
And mami was as usual at her degrading best...I don't have anything more to say on that...Don't know when they're going to put a stop to it..But I'm happy about one thing..atleast Arnav's standing by Khushi now (Well, atleast in Dadi's case)..It's high time he supports her when Mami taunts her too..
Not to be negative or anything, but why do I have this feeling that when Dadi comes to know about what happened with Shyam, she'll end up blaming Khushi for it?? Well, half the time this is the case so...
But I'm trying to keep my reservations on commenting on Dadi because today was just the first episode though even I feel they've just tried to get the Saas-ahu angle in...But There's Arnav's past also..
Nice post! 😊

swati tell me somethinng new in this serial

of course khushi will be blamed

of course she will be humiliated

of course shyam factor will turn against her

of course she will be hurt

and of course no one will even say sorry and khushi will be hugging and dancing with them soon.

that is IPK for you
samster03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good post dear...!!!!! i think dadi track will please the trp audience..how can she mistake khushi to be a servant..?!!! i was angry throughout the whole episode watching dadi's drama..i thought that khushi is gonna suffer again...however the precap changed my whole opinion, i loved how ASR stood up for his wife..!! he is truely a changed man now though not perfect..!
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont have much hopes from ASR frankly why ??
he had enough platform to stand up for khushi during mami's taunts & shyam revelation where did his ASRness go then ???

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Johny u r true we are watching it for the sake of our Fav stars.

Khushi doesnt care for happiness, and arnav supporting to her is a shock.

Just look at her expressions in the precap. She didnt expect ASr to come like that and stand near her. Why she didnt expect??? THE ANSWER IS CLEAR.
And if he would have not come to stand near her also still she wouldnt have had any ill feelings for Arnav. She loves him too much to look at her own pain.
She never ever asked ARNAV to defend her in family.Not even  since when she was left to answer all queries after hate marriage and arnav went inside his room.
Honestly the long MU track was far better than this July episodes if compared.
Here the link watch her expressions as she didnt expect that he would come
Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Thank you Rima, I just knew that you would make another great post for our Khushi. I am not even surprised anymore. I knew daadi would hate Khushi and treat her like dirt. What is new in that??? When will Khushi get any respect?? I am not holding my breath.
I don't expect anything from Mamiji, but Payal?? It is her sister. Anjali does what she does best, cry. Thank you NK. I am putting my faith in ASR that tomorrow he will set daadi straight and not allow her one word against Khushi...
I wonder if another reason daadi has been brought in for is making Arnav and Khushi remarry with all formalities. That could get interesting. What would Khushi do? How many days are left on contract?
Thank you Rima for post. Loved all comments...
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rima

a salute to your mom and mom in law.

two admirable woman. hope ipk does not lose them

my mom too is not into serials. she watches ipk occasionally. now i don't know

They are amazing women.
They both watch it for it at 11 in the night...because they work till 10.
I know they will quit watching now , because they have been dwindling between Mahadev( They have shot a fantastic promo for mahadev's marriage)  and IPKKND for a while and today will be the final nail in the coffin.

Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Harshitha

i dont have much hopes from ASR frankly why ??
he had enough platform to stand up for khushi during mami's taunts & shyam revelation where did his ASRness go then ???

I hate ASR so much, but i like Arnav at the other hand. This ASR will hurt khushi anytime
Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 11 years ago
StormChaser thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

swati tell me somethinng new in this serial

of course khushi will be blamed

of course she will be humiliated

of course shyam factor will turn against her

of course she will be hurt

and of course no one will even say sorry and khushi will be hugging and dancing with them soon.

that is IPK for you

*sigh* That's the hard reality I've already come to face..
Why does it always have to be like this is my question to the CVs...And then they expect us to be happy with all the romance that they throw at us in the middle and also with the celebrations.. It's really sad...
Edited by ASR4eva - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: ogive_nab

U know, i m feeling after knowing khushi is Arnav's wife this lady will must show her hatred to khushi contrasting Khushi is orphan so,she has no r8 to touch anything of RM home!! iss dadi ko kaya nam doon!!😡 i just hope she will not remain in RM for ever!!

let us pack her off to ashram soon though i hate the concept of old people alone. or let us pack off arhi somewhere. better idea. best for them to be out of the RM asylum
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Off topic Now friends can u help me on how can i reach 5000 posted before next sunday or monday, Because my friends know i am planning one great thing, and friends don't reveal it now 😆