Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chillygirl

hey rima its gonna be a long vent from my side so i hope u bear with it:

i just hated, deeply hated today's episode. i didnt even a single min out of those 22 torturous mins. lets start from the starting:

though i love khushi but i really cant understand this girl. her so-called husband just forcefully by threatening to make her parents homeless brought her back for just 10 days of a stupid contract and despite of thinking or reflecting on these events, she is happily planting a rose plant for her sis-in-law. what is this girl made up of seriously.
has she already forgotten arnav and all his deeds just bcoz he gave her some meaningful gifts? coz i didnt see any remorse or sadness on her face.

coming to dadi, i dont have words to describe how much i disliked her. i understand that her behaviour was all due to a MU but why is only khushi targeted always? is she a scapegoat for the cvs or the insults which have already been hurled at her were falling short that they wrote some fresh ones

NK was good and i didnt expect anything better from manorama but payal pissed me off greatly. atleast NK tried to tell the truth but she was just standing there mum and didnt even a utter a single word. well what more can u expect from her?

people liked the precap but according to me arnav standing by khushi was long overdue and he should have done it long time back only so im not impressed by him coz firstly its his duty as a husband and secondly he needs to do a lot more than standing up for his wife.

lastly i think the cvs truly hate khushi and today's episode was a testimony to their hatred

so i neither liked nor enjoyed the episode infact it was a sheer torture to see it

sorry for such a long rant but i had to vent out my frustation

i can feel your frustration and your rant echoes mine.

i agree on all points.

ok forget the fact that her husband threatened her. she is not even thinking of their romantic night but thinking of the sister in law.

yes CVs have a problem doing justice to Khushi's character. i want to know what this problem is.

as for dadi the untouchablity thing just made me mad

payal is just spinelss. only sometimes she sprouts a spine and then she is shut up again
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kookie2020

1 ASR was not enough, now we have 2.
Double dose of everything.
Double Anjali adoration and double Khushi humiliation.

Khushi's humiliation will never end because Gul does not care about that character
vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RickyBahl

It feels  nervous and bad to see khushi's condition because a  fear somewhere that looking at the show  in real life no girl should tolerate all this even if husband is most sexy in the world.

u know i wouldnt hv mind if arnav redemption wud hv been shown and then this nani thing bcoz then khushi would feel that i dont care nani bcoz my husband values me, apologized to me and will never hurt me ever. 
but khushi is already confused about arnavs Up/down mood swings and to top it dadi.is ...!!

I think Gregg chappel also didnt did soo  many experiments with Indian cricket team that he was kicked out. but ipk has become lab for experiments in which khushi is the frog

so true with expermenting the tracks.they are jus changing everything based on trp but they are  not getting back to the original track.why are they not going for redemption ,shashi gtting fine shyam is fully exposed.thts why people lost interst.everything is so clumsy not clear.everytrack half finished  no consistency .one experment of ott comedy track created all this choas.
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I have given up Rima. I will die of shock if something really nice hpns to Khushi one day when CVs are done with torturing her! The way CVs are going if Khushi was real she would have either died of tortures rendered to her or ended up in a mental asylum only thankfully she is just a reel character! Phew!
Atleast ASR supported her hope the episode tomorrow does not disappoint us as precap has given quite some expectations!
Her instant dislike to Khushi makes me wonder if Shyam fed a pack of lies into her ears!
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sumanra

I will tell you what i got:

Equation 1 = Dadi does not have good first impression of kushi -> questions marriage -> Very Traditional(really had se zyada) -> declares marriage without reeti rivaj is not a real marriage.

Equation 2 = Anjali sad = Dadi sad= Need to bring shyam back = need for Kushi to be out.

Equation 3= Contract marriage out + Shyam the lawyer in = Declare Arnav's marriage invalid = Case for remarriage = start of redemption .

Now add 3 equations what do you get ? Dadi to trigger the redemption track...talk about being to optimistic..it rained here after many weeks today so...

interesting but i still have no hopes of redemption from the looks of it

rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: kookie2020

• Khushi will remain a scaprgoat because even Lakshmi can't take so much crap (Lakshmi has been missing. May be she ran away.😊 Poor Khushi. She can't even do that)
Rima, you cracked me up at this.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the irony of the situation.
We had "didi ki saut" and Manomara-koonbharitaang factor.
Saas -bahu quotient was missing , now we even have that.

yeah that factor has been added for the matajis. not that many matajis like such crap. my mom doesn't
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swap-Arhi

I have given up Rima. I will die of shock if something really nice hpns to Khushi one day when CVs are done with torturing her! The way CVs are going if Khushi was real she would have either died of tortures rendered to her or ended up in a mental asylum only thankfully she is just a reel character! Phew!

Atleast ASR supported her hope the episode tomorrow does not disappoint us as precap has given quite some expectations!
Her instant dislike to Khushi makes me wonder if Shyam fed a pack of lies into her ears!

me too wondering the same. what did shyam tell her or may be she is just that way...khadoos and all
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: kash4life

But There are dadi's like this ALL over India and subcontinent and IPKKND it bringing light to that. I mean I know someone who has a dadi ike this in bangladesh myself.

Also it's been ONE episode, it's her first day. We know that there is a huge past to be revealed. None of us know what will happen int he future. We can't write her off yet because we don't know who she is tbh.  And there is a MAJOR difference in this situation and that is Khushi has ASR by her side this time. SO many wives have to suffer from in laws it's a major problem in the subcontinent.

And a major reason it's not being fixed is the DIL don't speak up for themselves. Neither is Khushi here. They are portaying the lives of many in areas of the world.

Also IPKKND has never promised to be some moral breaking show and it never promised to be ground breaking on any terms.  It promised to be  a love hate story...we first got hate, then love, then hate, and now love is being brought back..thats all we were promised..nothing else. Also I think it's important to remember that femisism or being moral police for the characters is never gonna work if you watch an Indian daily serial because then you're never gonna ve satisfied. It is a show aired on SP...the same channel who's lead show is BASED on this saas bahu pretext...and it works so well because the husband stands up for his wife. If ASR does that then we are showing a real life situation and at the same time redeeming Arnav too.
I know you may not feel it but for me these are redemption steps from him.

IPK needs TRPs, aunties love this kind of stuff I don't see what the problem is if after a few episodes the matter is resolved and Khushi and dadi are on good terms. This is a drama and for the sake of continuity there will always be these glitches in the story.

problem is it is khushi

problem is we have seen only one person tortured from episode 1

prolem is she did not even receive one episode of happiness fully
problem is she is already friendless and defencelss and one can't rely on asr to always defend her because he is also moody

problem is this story does not have anything other than khushi torture in abundance
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rima

i can feel your frustration and your rant echoes mine.

i agree on all points.

ok forget the fact that her husband threatened her. she is not even thinking of their romantic night but thinking of the sister in law.

yes CVs have a problem doing justice to Khushi's character. i want to know what this problem is.

as for dadi the untouchablity thing just made me mad

payal is just spinelss. only sometimes she sprouts a spine and then she is shut up again

i think khushi has the worst kind of amnesia where she forgets everything that is related to arnav and i guess the problem of cvs that they dont see khushi as a human being let alone a girl. for them she is a toy to play with😡
srishipra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear
Khushi is staying in rm only for the sake of arnav. She loves him like never before. In love, they got the strength to withstand against any adversary. They will succeed.