Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

But IPKKND is different from all other shows.Here the more a woman is tortured the more TRP falls.I hope CVs have understood it by this time.

you are absolutely right. only thing is CVs don't get it
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sumanra

I will tell you what i got:

Equation 1 = Dadi does not have good first impression of kushi -> questions marriage -> Very Traditional(really had se zyada) -> declares marriage without reeti rivaj is not a real marriage.

Equation 2 = Anjali sad = Dadi sad= Need to bring shyam back = need for Kushi to be out.

Equation 3= Contract marriage out + Shyam the lawyer in = Declare Arnav's marriage invalid = Case for remarriage = start of redemption .

Now add 3 equations what do you get ? Dadi to trigger the redemption track...talk about being to optimistic..it rained here after many weeks today so...

Its good to be optimistic but Khushi should not leave RM in happy mood to be brought back as wife with all rituals.Let her leave in anger, redemption than proposal for remarriage.
I dont want remarriage to happen without redemption and apology
Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: chowna

if you look at the mannerism of dadi its the old tradition servants in background kind of thing rigid set values they can ttouch certain thiings like it used to be in old ages and trust be still exisit in part sof india in villages as such dont think city life means these things dont exisit in india 

oh i khave actually stayed for holidays in villages. such things exist. but it is still crass. can you take that away? if the serial is urban and a lady is practicing untouchability.. to me it is crass
vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zenjoe

Hi Rima, once again it's a pleasure to read people like you who speak their minds and somehow are still patient enough with this show to speak up!😊 Haven't watched the episode yet but looking at your posts and the others' in the forum I know Khushi is once again insulted and treated too unfairly by one more Malik/Raizada.

I SO agree with your point that there will be no redemption for Khushi from the rest of the world because she herself doesn't think she deserves it!! How can ANYONE respect her when she doesn't respect herself? She is ALWAYS a people pleaser; to make people happy is a good thing but on the cost of one's self-respect and self interest- it is a CRIMINAL. Sharing and loving happens out of abundance but Khushi drains herself in the process because she just wants to belong and craves love. The world just overdraws love from her heart account without depositing anything. She'll be bankrupt and devoid of love because everything and everyone has a limit!

I am frankly more disappointed with Khushi; unless she loves and respects herself, the world will continue to treat her as a doormat. She has to stand up for her 'haq' as a human being NOW! No one else can do that for her.

so true .i am not liking her bubly nature anymore. she is not taking her life seriously.forget redemption i am scared this girl will invite one more trouble again by hididng that Anjali is meeting someone.

Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You're making it sound like a drag! 😆 I think this track is by far the most significant one we are going to have. This track was the promo that pulled us in. Dadi is the last puzzle piece which will tell us about what happened all those years ago! This is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Finally after months and months RC was exicited to see an episode. The linked Arhi past the tale of how Arnav Singh Raizada came to be - it's all tingling my nerves. How did Khushi play a part in the great Malik's tragic tale? What happned to the asli, the original, Saut- Arnav's mom's saut. What set the things moving? Finally we are getting a story! Cheer up.
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: RickyBahl

Today Precap cant compensate what she had faced.

Actually I like when Arnav always holds her by her side at times. But this scene is normal.
But u know these things have happened and will continue. Arnav will gently try to pass a message that Plese please dont say anything to my wife, I love her.

I want Arnav to shout his anger out at all whoever it be dadi, Mmaorama, whoever  and warn them Dont humiliate the love of my life.

Coming to ur Post 
yes its again an attempt where daughter in law has to win, impress her saas and all SP bahus are entrusted this duty to reform their Evil Mother In laws.

Wait wednesday RIMA ..TRP will say all

rest assured trps will rise. our oldeis love all this.

i too want arnav to shout at people for insulting his wife
Micha1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

• If there is one episode where Khushi smiles there will at least be tons to cry
  • Dadiji is brought in to get the 'saas' factor for TRPs and matajis...to show the bahu winning over the saas. Yeh kami bhi puri ho gai (this void has also been fulfilled). Now there are more people to torture Khushi
  • The name of the serial should have been 100001 ways to torture Khushi
  • Shyam is going to make a re-entry thanks to Anjali and Dadi
  • The Raizada clan has one more snob in the name of Dadi
  • Khushi will remain a scaprgoat because even Lakshmi can't take so much crap (Lakshmi has been missing. May be she ran away.😊 Poor Khushi. She can't even do that)
  • Khushi is equalled HP (Btw the whole servant thing is crass because they are human beings too) and next may be she will be equalled to the doormat
  • There never will be a redemption for Khushi from the rest of the world, because Khushi herself is busy pleasing the whole world but herself...
And now I am not going to fret and fume about it because now I can only Laugh out Loud about why I expect so much from a TV serial...

And yet for Khushi's sake some day I wish the world would bow down to her goodness and give her the respect of a wife, a daugher in law and a lover...someday that never seems to come

PS: Episode wasn't bad and ASR was really nice. But I wish Friday would have continued...

haha so agree with you..and yes right- the only thing left now is to laugh haha..this dadi thing is  getting already on my nerves..and anjali ufff I would love to slap her right in her face and tell her, girl grow up and face life!!! There are tousend of women outside who are able to handle life and problems on their own and dont complain and u, who got a full force is still crying. 
magar ky karein? Ye saab to hona hi tha..2 days of humanity and cvs start potrying a khushi as a dustpin again-- thats all what a women without wealth is worth right????
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

shastru jumri talaiya or timbaktu are good for her. yes i hope she changes. you know why i am upset? because we have one more opponent for khushi while we needed a friend

this will not last long...
yes, dadi will bring shyamu back though because poojali crying and shedding her tears rather showing her bump...
only positive thing i see is dadi will invite remarriage
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

@ rima exactly Dadi  is brought to raise the TRP and as long as Arhi love story is not getting interrupted I like it.

Today ASR finally STOOD UP for KKG and acknowledged her status as his wife in front of Dadi. He is the SAME MAN who decided never to accept KKG as his wife and himself considered her as their servant in the past. I am liking this track a lot. Saas Bahu angle is brought here but with ASR to protect and cherish his wife from all evil . This is ALL GOOD.
Loved it. 
I wish saas bahu lovers also watch this show now for a change and finally IPK gets what it deserves. HIGHEST TRP.
I AM NOT A SAAS BAHU LOVER . WELL I WA NEVER A SERIAL LOVER . BUT IF IPK GOES THIS WAY then I ma all OK. We can safely ignore the saas bahu torture here and enjoy the EFFECT as in ASR protecting and defending Khushi.After all thats what we wanted since long.

trina for the sake of trps i will take it. but then i am not happy. can't change that
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

this will not last long...
yes, dadi will bring shyamu back though because poojali crying and shedding her tears rather showing her bump...
only positive thing i see is dadi will invite remarriage

yeah shastru. the remarriage is the best thing. may be they rbought her in for that