India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I got it...

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
  • If there is one episode where Khushi smiles there will at least be tons to cry
  • Dadiji is brought in to get the 'saas' factor for TRPs and matajis...to show the bahu winning over the saas. Yeh kami bhi puri ho gai (this void has also been fulfilled). Now there are more people to torture Khushi
  • The name of the serial should have been 100001 ways to torture Khushi
  • Shyam is going to make a re-entry thanks to Anjali and Dadi
  • The Raizada clan has one more snob in the name of Dadi
  • Khushi will remain a scaprgoat because even Lakshmi can't take so much crap (Lakshmi has been missing. May be she ran away.Smile Poor Khushi. She can't even do that)
  • Khushi is equalled HP (Btw the whole servant thing is crass because they are human beings too) and next may be she will be equalled to the doormat
  • There never will be a redemption for Khushi from the rest of the world, because Khushi herself is busy pleasing the whole world but herself...
And now I am not going to fret and fume about it because now I can only Laugh out Loud about why I expect so much from a TV serial...

And yet for Khushi's sake some day I wish the world would bow down to her goodness and give her the respect of a wife, a daugher in law and a lover...someday that never seems to come

PS: Episode wasn't bad and ASR was really nice. But I wish Friday would have continued...

Edited by rima - 06 August 2012 at 9:58am

The following 234 member(s) liked the above post:

ednaarvindgoshbal_ruchiniviiisvassatpriligidhatee27sdfghjklluv_sanaya_rishi_chhalarhi-enchanteddeepa84pdj_71jasminsandrilasizzlingemmaTevoArshirockss18arn4vkhushideepu_arhimahinkhlilbirdierabiacasasakwRvicsFFFanSupraja.Snetrasfluffyktauedward420urmimalanikkipunjapsapriyavinAllOfTheStarssMicha1005pallavisarkarDreamer-89PrasRasjshreya16n091505craziefanchokriluvipkknd4everPokkasruthirishiDevilwaysjalkukdi1jbluedaysnehashetty34jazzpreetsaj111shivanimdshabi8lanilandSuchita20123rasersoumyakDasGHdhivypoonam.gupta12zenjoeArshi143chinthi33tomndjerryoceansseaJenniferPurpleAce11Atyayluckyarnavgnainapunya25Kavita1000chatterbugsumeetacagirlfizzyfairyRaykaLIONHEARTReginaPhalange-DormaHopeleslyInLovecool-babemamgainnManisha.arshisireehorizon123priyankaaterribletwistCrazy_1001Maverick29bijilicicilia9stormbornnirbasitoBonhi_ipkkndsammymasstarplus31..Anannya..Mahi122roldcwhisperersamster03abraxos.Aisha.AshavicoolfloraForumuser_vidya.sanjayAish_21sun2011mirnalinirina25Lifu18yongshinfardeekhosla03Kasu4lyfeSiestalazylad8-FauZipinksspreetijaiswal19ravenheartYummymummysana_sugarbunhi50Ash95-SILPA-Swap-ArhiAliya_hzsn-Anks-.anishaa.AlpenliebeShas3shilparoxxminniee...manal...fareenareshSVthechaigirlAfyaRickyBahlsurita12nonasiAmazingAmyCyberpsychooohowcomeCetronia-krrish-Iceflamesipkkndfanforevacrazzyhrtravalisharma06cutelittleangeldeeswarnamastermagicianshree10SaRun.KatelynmisscrazyfanSkiranArshig8vijji12OmkaRamanstar_fan1PashbarunStormChaserLivingInPajamasriafnaPunkin22peepliNi12341yyy2krish3sree07JUHI.HIzaniax-Saumya-LadyLaLaarshi_karishAahana-abracadabratrina2010monsi08--sumana13--Sidda8Jyo.geesshonagudiaShiningStar18SaJanLuv14curledup-Garima-EchoesofpassionsmanOmaRamdasssigrid-Tulips-ARJRANSIDVARSKOmNaMaSteOmSimi1711LIKEDMGJyo.Arshi.IPKar_sajan4evr.Kiran.-aparna--Zara-DiamondLifeVintageWine...Doctor...sbk2Targaryen..Suhana..KookiemonsterNewbiesoapfanspoorthiJohny.S.Raj-ElmoFuj-..ObliViate..pieryrose...Tanu...candykrushchotte097-DKS-ARS24.SobtiLicious.sreelu094MysticaldivineLuvuKhushilazyleavesIWishICouldpolly_mkNestleToulouseILTHBEBprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
ah di one more day stalking paid off!!LOL

ok that is about all i have to laugh about today's episode..
BUT well i can't say i completely hated the episode..cz i was more in tenterhooks on what may unfold next..biting my nails n the whole package...

hmm...well why do i feel that the Malliks were almost Royalty itself in their glorious days and we r seeing the 2nd trace of it (the first being the opulent Sheesh Mahal which puts the quaint Sahntivan to shame)
So despite me abhorring the crass way she treats servants (put aside Khsuhi! I don't condone this even to Hari Prakash!) i am left to wonder if it was a norm of her day and age, and part and parcel of the life she led in those early days..(the black and white memory of Anjali's wedding is not a normal rich wedding..it had a bit more to it even from that little glimpse we got..some regal feel is there )

hmm.. i am also wondering if they'll let the dadi saas to be the stand-in saas and torture Khushi..but she most likely is going to be a passing wind right?like all side characters? i truly hope so..

anwyay may be we'll see Arnav finally taking the proper steps and protecting his wife's honour..cz for the first time he shuts off a family member's insult to Khsuhi as according to the precap.. (i mean how many times have we cursed him for putting up with mami's insults and crassness to Khsuhi)
so hopefully this will build up instead of showing him as a pet of her female elders and being meek while his wife is bullied..

I don't know honestly what is with the SHyam angle..cz i don't think so..BUT when (not if as she will definitely) she gets to know, be sure that she will blame the woman! she comes from a time and mentality where women will be the first to accuse and illtreat a woman..

ah TRPs...let us see first...cz if it goes as Arnav standing and protecting an honouring Khsuhi, and putting his dadi in her place...well then that would be nayi soch right? (i am being optimistic i know...but oh well can't help it...i am in a good mood today!!)

Edited by princessunara - 06 August 2012 at 9:45am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinrishi_chhalnleepdj_71Arshirockss18Rvicsaskamanshabi8Arshi143zenjoeSu_SomerholicLIONHEARTReginaPhalange-priyankaaBonhi_ipkkndsamster03sun2011fareeminnieeBeautiful10lazylad8-FauZipinkssnareshSV.Sia.AfyaRickyBahleyesonmeLivingInPajamasfarheen75Ni1234SkiranEchoesofpassionMagicalKashJyo.KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.-DKS-spoorthi-MKB-rimaNestleToulouse

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Everything you said is valid & acceptable. But Rima we should remember that a coin has two sides, today khushi had someone with her who stood by her side, someone who is ready to fight with her & someone who is going to be her strength from now on. And you know that someone perfectly!

And I think we should not judge Dadi so early, it was her first day. Maybe we are in for a surprise?

Just my POV don't feel offended! :)

Edited by ...Doctor... - 06 August 2012 at 9:30am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

ednakomaltahsinrishi_chhalnleehellolol123Arshirockss181shanakaddictedRvicsmadarfanshabi8-Reva-Arshiluvu27sumeetaArshi94tomndjerrybarunbirthdaysun2011Emerald-samster03.Aisha.sprinkle2QueenAnnie18onetwothreeSafi123Dalmuthuya.khanak.eyesonmeminnieeShas3IceflamesKatelynsanja_here--sumana13--Jyo.monsi08-happilyunknownLivingInPajamasNi1234OmkaRamankash4lifesmankomalsirwaniARJRANSIDVARSKOmNaMaSteOmar_sajan4evrBearNaNaKookiemonster-MKB-cocoatreesbk2.Sad.But.True.SonaLuvZaSafTargaryen.Kiran....Tanu...-DKS-ILTHBEBrimaArshi.Sugi.IPKIWishICould

JenniferPurple Senior Member
JenniferPurple
JenniferPurple

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I hope their is some really solid reason dadi hates servants.. and i guess it is related to the past.. might be the whole family fell apart because of some servant..Confused.. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinsprinkle2sun2011Shas3pinkssEchoesofpassionOmNaMaSteOm

zenjoe Senior Member
zenjoe
zenjoe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Hi Rima, once again it's a pleasure to read people like you who speak their minds and somehow are still patient enough with this show to speak up!Smile Haven't watched the episode yet but looking at your posts and the others' in the forum I know Khushi is once again insulted and treated too unfairly by one more Malik/Raizada.

I SO agree with your point that there will be no redemption for Khushi from the rest of the world because she herself doesn't think she deserves it!! How can ANYONE respect her when she doesn't respect herself? She is ALWAYS a people pleaser; to make people happy is a good thing but on the cost of one's self-respect and self interest- it is a CRIMINAL. Sharing and loving happens out of abundance but Khushi drains herself in the process because she just wants to belong and craves love. The world just overdraws love from her heart account without depositing anything. She'll be bankrupt and devoid of love because everything and everyone has a limit!Ouch

I am frankly more disappointed with Khushi; unless she loves and respects herself, the world will continue to treat her as a doormat. She has to stand up for her 'haq' as a human being NOW! No one else can do that for her.

Edited by zenjoe - 06 August 2012 at 9:41am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

niviiinleeshabi8LIONHEARTTamannaus..BhUvaNaBonhi_ipkkndsun2011RickyBahlsamanthanavijji12Sayali_23Kookiemonstersbk2OmNaMaSteOmMysticaldivinerimaIWishICould

..Anannya.. Goldie
..Anannya..
..Anannya..

Nice post Clap
Yeah i agree with u! Poor Khushi...does she really look like a servant?? I really feel bad for her...but i donno how/why she does tolerate all this...Now the gud thing is tht this time Arnav is with her and i just really hope that he stands by her in front of the whole world giving her the respect of a wife!

Edited by anannya_arshi - 06 August 2012 at 9:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinsun2011Shas3Echoesofpassionrima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

today's epi was the height
pre cap was nice but the entire epi was clear that khushi will not get her due for a long time which equals to viewers not getting their due either
i blame mami for this she allowed dadi to assume it wrong because of mami's own problem with khushi
i dont think any household servants are treated like that
staying in mumbai i dont treat my servant like that - i give much more respect in comparison

a very important factor when does khushi plan to open her mouth to stand up or defend herself from the looks of it never

the title of the show needs to be change for good

its not didi ki saut or iss pyaar ko kya naam doon rather its
khushi ko thode ne ke hazar tareke

Edited by Harshitha - 06 August 2012 at 9:58am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sanaya_hellolol123-Surma-zenjoeLIONHEARTBonhi_ipkkndsun2011Shas3fareesana_sugarbunNi1234vijji12Kookiemonstersbk2LIKEDMG.Kiran.rimaIWishICould

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Nice post,
i do feel for khushi :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011rima

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index