Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Indira decision to Divorce Rishi... (Page 4)

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
i cant bear it di Cry after holi track i quitted watching HD... same will be doing now, they think they can attract viewers but such tracks makes audience detached. why cant they be realistic enough to show something emotional. really cvs has spoiled it Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007light_28....vula_kv....ashish.sachiadinats07ALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari117

i cant bear it di Cry after holi track i quitted watching HD... same will be doing now, they think they can attract viewers but such tracks makes audience detached. why cant they be realistic enough to show something emotional. really cvs has spoiled it Dead
you are right here also Pari as I answered to your previous comment.They should have shown Rishi gets to know about Indira BT and for help he goes to his family where the Diwan track could have started.BUtAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007adinats07Pari117

ushali Senior Member
ushali
ushali

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Oh God what kind of a twist this story heading towards.I think again Illa Bedi will loose its vIewers.They have actually forget the reason why we are watching this seirial.It is mainly bcz of the two main leads...I dont know what shes trying to show...If she wants to show how Indira battles with the difficulties there are so many ways to show that...I really hated todays episode...By the way if she cant think of a new track we sholud really ask her to join the forum bcz there are so many talanted writters in this forum so she can get new ideas...actually when i read them i really enjoy ...

In my point of veiw both Rati and Sumit are doing a fabulous job...CV's are the people who are ruining this show...Pls stop showing illogical things..How come Mandira can be pregnant suddenly...According to their timing the rape case was taken place a long time back...Most probably 4 to 5 months back but suddenly thay have discovered her being pregnant...Even for the last few episodes she seems to be very fit...Dont make new illogical tracks for the sake of showing something to its viewers...CVs pls  before u make a new track u should plan well...Otherwise  u will end up dropping the TRPs of the seirial as well as loosing its valuable viewers...

Edited by ushali - 06 August 2012 at 10:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007samrudhi.rayeenadinats07

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Arey Pari , things are not that bad like Holi Track.

Us Samay to koi bhi nice person nahin tha HD main to talk sensibly to Rishi.

Ab Kam se kam Shweta to hai. She looks a nice person , something which HD requires for a long time.Tongue
Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

Thats what we can expect now. They are on the way of ruining all the characters Dead
As you said it Pari they are ruining the characters. whenever there's a new entry there's a cyclone between the main lead,so that cv's will be able to fit the new entry well.
today they had shown such an ideal girl speaking such things, which was really not expected, next target of cvs will be rishi who knows Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adinats07

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

you are right here also Pari as I answered to your previous comment.They should have shown Rishi gets to know about Indira BT and for help he goes to his family where the Diwan track could have started.BUtAngry

Arey Diwan track Aa to rahi hai.

Today Sameer Diwan's name taken after 4 months. And Also Ricky Diwan name taken.
It will come in stages.
Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Arey Pari , things are not that bad like Holi Track.

Us Samay to koi bhi nice person nahin tha HD main to talk sensibly to Rishi.

Ab Kam se kam Shweta to hai. She looks a nice person , something which HD requires for a long time.Tongue
fine there is shweta, but this love triangle n all Ouch har bar ye log shadi hone nhi dete the, ab jab ho gyi to todne me lage hai Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007ashish.sachi

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Am very confused right now about how HD is going. Kuch samaj mein nahi aa rahi hai. 

How can all this mess be cleaned up. I think day by day its going beyond repair.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007

Go to top