Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Indira decision to Divorce Rishi... (Page 2)

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
oh god those words where harsh!Dead
hes been nothing but supportive but i understand where she came from she needed this competition but as a rishi lover that went a little overborad way too painful Ouch

and now abortion drama hes gonna get a lot closer to shweta

and it looks like shwetha was a distant admirer coz she said ricky diwan and not ricky lets see what happens tommorow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adinats07ashish.sachi

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Thats what we can expect now. They are on the way of ruining all the characters Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007light_28ayeenadinats07ashish.sachiALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya1

oh god those words where harsh!Dead
hes been nothing but supportive but i understand where she came from she needed this competition but as a rishi lover that went a little overborad way too painful Ouch

and now abortion drama hes gonna get a lot closer to shweta

and it looks like shwetha was a distant admirer coz she said ricky diwan and not ricky lets see what happens tommorow
@Bold and in Red you are so right point to be noted that she said Ricky Diwan,not Ricky which means she was not that near as a dear friend to him may be an admirer.
Rishi getting closer to Shewta will definitely hurt Indira.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007samrudhi.rPeraltaGarranty

rpmaniac Newbie
rpmaniac
rpmaniac

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Indira said tht to support her family n obviously rishi dont know the truth so its going to be big misunderstanding
y r they ruining sweet inshi,,comeon cvs ab toh indira ko rishi se sach batane do.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007light_28samrudhi.rALUJNA21

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

Originally posted by kinara17

But anju my 1rst question is un dono pati patni the kab? they never look like husband wife..to me atleast . ..seems to me they r always look like very close friends to me..indu slaps him few times..Shocked sometimes rude attitude towards him..Ermmyes natkhat is ok.between husband wife  but those are not natkhats...isnot it weird..
so divorce is not that much surprise from her to him..specially in this case..but Rishi knows  her Brain tumor thing..i guess..Wacko and there is another character is on the way toh abh divorce toh hona hi hai..and after this shaadi mubarak indu will be ok in miracle way and got upset to see rishi with his dusri duhan..LOLsame o formula...

This is true the respect which exist in a true couple was and is always absent between Rishi and Indira.
Rishi understanding her everytime is something very weird(only serial wale perfect pati) and Indira taking everything so much to granted is also something which cannot be explained.
Yes now that new entry already stepped in so lots of misunderstandingsssCry and problems will be coming may be this divorce track also until Indira will get to know that she' not suffering from any ailment.
u got that right.Clap
..so much problems will occur  which is according to me useless..to make this track more complicated and stretched..cvs could have been chosen different story line  to make this story beautiful instead this  second marriage track...y they need to introduce another character  ?if they want indu to die  which is fine..but  y this shaadi  so early...?Confused they can choose Rishi and his dad convo ,and help from his dad indu can get better..
I just dont know y this this telesoaps producers always take and show holly marriage mockery way? in every soap each main leads get married several times..so whats new in it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007samrudhi.radinats07Pari117ALUJNA21

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
exactly ricky might know her but not that well maybe a classmate and they are definetly gonna get very close i mean we saw him today he was i cant even explain
that words would hurt anyone i dont blame him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007adinats07ALUJNA21

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
rishi is dead now   its time for ricky diwan   he should divorce indira because she is hiding and mu   is there    ricky is hurted a lot  
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmaniac

Indira said tht to support her family n obviously rishi dont know the truth so its going to be big misunderstanding
y r they ruining sweet inshi,,comeon cvs ab toh indira ko rishi se sach batane do.
Indira told Rishi that she's not going to live long but he did not take it seriously but joke upon her words I think Rishi should have thought twice why is Indira again and again telling that she's going to die.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rpmaniacratibob007samrudhi.radinats07

Go to top