Hitler Didi

Indira decision to Divorce Rishi... - Page 5

-Neha04- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aaj ka Episode dekh kar 2 hi Song yaad ata hai 'khal bali hai khal bali...'something or'ye kya ho raha hai bhai ye kya ho raha hai' again shadi todo drama pehle adhi adhuri shadi or puri huhe 1 month nahi hua phir se shadi todo drama kab tak sorry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Being an inshi fan,it makes it so difficult for me to watch wat ws shwn in HD. D scene wr rishi cms to d room and expresses his feelings ws a vry touching one.He dint wnt to go to d organisers and gv d medical report wtot indira' knwldge bcs he had complete trust in his wife and dr love for dr child.But soon al hs faith ws broken vry bdly waching indira practicing n dn v gt to c d ricky diwan in hm!D nxt part ws rly difficult to watch by me!Indira' faith too broken knowing dt rishi dnt evn think of talking to hr bfr submitting d med report n dn Indira begins to bad mouth rishi though only she knws wat rishi truly means to hr.It must hv been so difficult for Rishi to hear al ds abt hm n dt too frm a person who means d world to him!His reaction of raising his hand n making a fist ws just perfect for d scene!Its rly rly difficult to be in Rishi' plc n wach evrytn dts happening.Its just vry difficult!D bst thing dt i flt abt today' epi is dt d lost intensity and power of inshi scenes ws bk tdy n i cud feel dt!!
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am actually enjoying this track. Call me regressive if you want to. 😆 Its interesting now a days with more knots and fewer solutions, with each passing episode. A 3rd angle is fine cos I know Inshi will end up together. eventually Even if there is a separation we will get to see a lovely reunion track afterwards. 😉 So I am in favor of anything. Trying to get serials to imitate life does not work much. I think Ila ji is over experimenting and wants to go down the tested road. Even if divorce occurs re-marriage will occur too. I was so dissatisfied with the whole Inshi love track, Oh wait! It was never shown. 😆 
Anju di: I totally get you. I ask myself the same question! Why does Rishi pay heed to every word Indu says and clings onto its apparant meaning, but never pays much attention to the fact that she has been literally screaming out  "I am going to die" 😆 Drama Drama Drama! Chalak bande ko bhi blunt kar deta hai. 😊 I also loved that line "Serial wala pati" I so relate to it. 😛 Loved the discussion goin on. 👍🏼
Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 11 years ago
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Indu didn't mean it seriously to say she would divorce him... at least marriage is not like a private job where we can give our resignation just like that.  She was angry and irked at Rishi for spoiling her plans and dreams of earning 25 laks, so she said divorce without intending to do so.  it was more of giving assurance to that manager that she was damn serious about participating the even at the cost of even going against her husband's will.
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnkitalovesHD

I am actually enjoying this track. Call me regressive if you want to. 😆 Its interesting now a days with more knots and fewer solutions, with each passing episode. A 3rd angle is fine cos I know Inshi will end up together. eventually Even if there is a separation we will get to see a lovely reunion track afterwards. 😉 So I am in favor of anything. Trying to get serials to imitate life does not work much. I think Ila ji is over experimenting and wants to go down the tested road. Even if divorce occurs re-marriage will occur too. I was so dissatisfied with the whole Inshi love track, Oh wait! It was never shown. 😆 

Anju di: I totally get you. I ask myself the same question! Why does Rishi pay heed to every word Indu says and clings onto its apparant meaning, but never pays much attention to the fact that she has been literally screaming out  "I am going to die" 😆 Drama Drama Drama! Chalak bande ko bhi blunt kar deta hai. 😊 I also loved that line "Serial wala pati" I so relate to it. 😛 Loved the discussion goin on. 👍🏼

Agree with you.  Wish more people would start enjoying the serial for what it is- a means of entertainment- and if we're lucky to once in a while glean some truths about our own reality and existence thru what's represented on screen.  But this can only happen once idol worshiping stops :)
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am worried about InShi..Rishy was really angry and hurt hearing Indira's words..i just hope Rishy find out about Indira's brain tumor soon
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adinats07

Cant help... now they have to create lots of MU na...what ever is availbale they will use the most

true but divorce thing is bahut zyada ho gayi
btw i think koi divorce nahi hoga..but there will be lots of drama stored for us😆
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indira decision to divorce Rishi because of the dance competition will bring complications in the paradise of Rishi and Indira...As Rishi took her words quite seriously..