Indira decision to Divorce Rishi... - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Arey Pari , things are not that bad like Holi Track.

Us Samay to koi bhi nice person nahin tha HD main to talk sensibly to Rishi.

Ab Kam se kam Shweta to hai. She looks a nice person , something which HD requires for a long time.😛
fine there is shweta, but this love triangle n all  har bar ye log shadi hone nhi dete the, ab jab ho gyi to todne me lage hai ðŸ˜¡
Am very confused right now about how HD is going. Kuch samaj mein nahi aa rahi hai. 

How can all this mess be cleaned up. I think day by day its going beyond repair.
Originally posted by pari117

fine there is shweta, but this love triangle n all  har bar ye log shadi hone nhi dete the, ab jab ho gyi to todne me lage hai ðŸ˜¡

Arey nahin tutegi Shaadi Pari. Chill down.😛

I think track will be good.Let's wait & watch.
[
today they had shown such an ideal girl speaking such things, which was really not expected, next target of cvs will be rishi who knows 
[/QUOTE]
yes Pari... HD team is alwasy after the leads.. instead of showing them sensible and using them... they have to bring some1 new and for that character they start destroying INSHI
ab woh uska dance partner banker uski sach janega  ki indu aisa kyu kar rahi hai😊
I am really hopeful about this track...It seems interesting to me...divorce tracks generally increase TRPs...look at pavitra rishta for instance...they need to complicate things beyond repair and then find solution...

Asiya's entry looked good to me...she looks like the supportive type...hopefully her coming close to Rishi dpes wonders to Inshi...promos needed...

as for divorce...dont think it would really happen...but lets see
arey guys chill shwetha sameer diwan ki tarah psycho thodi hai ðŸ˜†

but saying that she is a bigger threat to inshithan sameer because she is a nice person rishi could maybe even fall for her(🤢) because what rishi could do in moments of weakness even we dunno

some really hard episodes are gonna come were ricky wil be closer to shwetha and detached from indira
Edited by adiya1 - 11 years ago
this track is really great to watch
hopefully it'll increase trps
these dramas are helpful
it'll be great to watch rishi-swetha side of story
I really do hope Rishi comes closer to shweta now...realises in her the friend he always wanted but never got in Indira..Poor Chap...Later we can have Sameer Diwan back and we can have a revenge track...😃
Originally posted by pari117

Pari. Dont worry..Some kind drama they are introducing to put the high voltage to the show..
Afterall it is all fictional. wait and see how far extent they will go