Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: KajAnj

Indira told Rishi that she's not going to live long but he did not take it seriously but joke upon her words I think Rishi should have thought twice why is Indira again and again telling that she's going to die.

your right cvs dont have brains but still todays situation was totally different
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Rishi is from a rich family it is very obvious that person in his surroundings were also of the same level.Good some rich people were needed in the show.

If Ricky Diwan has such rich friends & admirers , why the hell he is working for 8k per month job.
Why does not he use his contacts with friends , to get a good job.😛
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: adinats07

god know what will happen in future... today indira was harsh, now Rishi will be angry .. god... to show MU god know what all they will show us..

Indu always harsh to Rishi since they had met..this is not called love i guess..in love there will be so many relationships but not rudeness,slaps ..etc..it is big NOin love ..love is a blessing in two persons life..it is an angel  which makes u to die for each other sometimes...cvs never shows us that kind of love in indus persona ..really it is very frustrating  on other hand Rishi always love from his heart..poor guy ..

Edited by kinara17 - 11 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

If Ricky Diwan has such rich friends & admirers , why the hell he is working for 8k per month job.
Why does not he use his contacts with friends , to get a good job.😛

Khudari is the main reasons he's no more rich he thinks himself as a member of SN so he's thinking like his MRS.
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i cant bear it di 😭 after holi track i quitted watching HD... same will be doing now, they think they can attract viewers but such tracks makes audience detached. why cant they be realistic enough to show something emotional. really cvs has spoiled it 🤢
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pari117

i cant bear it di 😭 after holi track i quitted watching HD... same will be doing now, they think they can attract viewers but such tracks makes audience detached. why cant they be realistic enough to show something emotional. really cvs has spoiled it 🤢

you are right here also Pari as I answered to your previous comment.They should have shown Rishi gets to know about Indira BT and for help he goes to his family where the Diwan track could have started.BUt😡
ushali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh God what kind of a twist this story heading towards.I think again Illa Bedi will loose its vIewers.They have actually forget the reason why we are watching this seirial.It is mainly bcz of the two main leads...I dont know what shes trying to show...If she wants to show how Indira battles with the difficulties there are so many ways to show that...I really hated todays episode...By the way if she cant think of a new track we sholud really ask her to join the forum bcz there are so many talanted writters in this forum so she can get new ideas...actually when i read them i really enjoy ...

In my point of veiw both Rati and Sumit are doing a fabulous job...CV's are the people who are ruining this show...Pls stop showing illogical things..How come Mandira can be pregnant suddenly...According to their timing the rape case was taken place a long time back...Most probably 4 to 5 months back but suddenly thay have discovered her being pregnant...Even for the last few episodes she seems to be very fit...Dont make new illogical tracks for the sake of showing something to its viewers...CVs pls  before u make a new track u should plan well...Otherwise  u will end up dropping the TRPs of the seirial as well as loosing its valuable viewers...
Edited by ushali - 11 years ago
ashish.sachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari117

Arey Pari , things are not that bad like Holi Track.

Us Samay to koi bhi nice person nahin tha HD main to talk sensibly to Rishi.

Ab Kam se kam Shweta to hai. She looks a nice person , something which HD requires for a long time.😛
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

As you said it Pari they are ruining the characters. whenever there's a new entry there's a cyclone between the main lead,so that cv's will be able to fit the new entry well.

today they had shown such an ideal girl speaking such things, which was really not expected, next target of cvs will be rishi who knows 
ashish.sachi thumbnail

you are right here also Pari as I answered to your previous comment.They should have shown Rishi gets to know about Indira BT and for help he goes to his family where the Diwan track could have started.BUt😡

Arey Diwan track Aa to rahi hai.

Today Sameer Diwan's name taken after 4 months. And Also Ricky Diwan name taken.
It will come in stages.