India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

She didn't laugh like usual...

Fullbusterrocks Newbie
Fullbusterrocks
Fullbusterrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
So, as a new member in this forum-not of IF, because I wanted a new start so I just deleted my previous account, and I was a goldieCry- coming back on topic, I'm Harshita, so hey! Hope ya take care of me guysEmbarrassed

I seriously can't get enough of this pairing, so yeah, I like an obsessed fangirl search for every moment dedicated to this couple. Which one you ask? No doubt Kiya and KD! Sorry, don't know the official name of the couple yet...
Yeah, so as I was saying, did you guys notice that when our hot Stoneface was slapped by his father, his ever arguing partner Kiya did not laugh. Unlike what we all had expected. Maybe, because she understands the feeling of being ignored... 
This couple looks to have passion, angst and a lot of fluff. 
Oh, it reminds me of FT... 
Okay, so as I'm used to get off the topic here, please pardon my mistakes and lot of babbling which you're gonna get full of...!

Another couple which I so so so love with full of my heart in TBP! It's none other than Rachi or is it Panveer? I just mean Ranveer and Panchhi guys LOL
She's undeniably sweet, admirable and lovely! And Ranveer on the other hand is my seconf fav guy in the show... after KD, he is the one to rule! Go hotties...Party

These couples just make my heart go thump thump. Especially in two certain moments. 
One where Kiya was having that hurt/comfort look when KD was suffering from his father's torturous wrath...
And the other one where Panchi said, "Main auto se chali jaungi." The way Ranveer was so concerned for his moti in such a serious situation was so CUTEEE!Embarrassed

Okay, so all those who spent their precious time in reading my pakaooo post, THANK YOU! ARIGATOU in Japanese Embarrassed
Please leave your reviews... 
Once again, I apologize if there were any very awkward mistakes in my postEmbarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

zzinia2411sups2222r07c.Comics_Music.gal.angelFieryLioness..DamonCrazy..ObodroKargosh..-Ayesshhaa-..-Rema-The007ShivaniKriYaansh960CrazyGirl.21

FieryLioness IF-Sizzlerz
FieryLioness
FieryLioness

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
nice post dear...

yes she wasn't happy coz she know his pain...
she go through the same almost daily or more then once in a day...
me too badly in love with this couple and 
specially KD, the hottie Day DreamingDay Dreaming
their pain is same and now they both r alone or i say incomplete...
when they will be together they will complete each other and m waiting for that day... 
now come to Rahi...Panchi is such a cuite pie, i love her and Ranveer i like him and will like him more when he stop behaving rude with KD Day Dreaming
(i know m li'l biased towards KD but can't help it LOL)

anyways couple names for
KD-Kiya :-  KiSha

Ranveer - Panchi :-  Rahi ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fullbusterrocks

Fullbusterrocks Newbie
Fullbusterrocks
Fullbusterrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -meet-

nice post dear...Thanks to you for reading itEmbarrassed

yes she wasn't happy coz she know his pain...yeah, they both are going through the same phase of life after all... 
she go through the same almost daily or more then once in a day...
me too badly in love with this couple and 
specially KD, the hottie Day DreamingDay Dreaming If I wasn't so badly in love with my Gray, I believe I would proclaim myself as his wife LOL
their pain is same and now they both r alone or i say incomplete...
when they will be together they will complete each other and m waiting for that day... 
now come to Rahi...Panchi is such a cuite pie, i love her and Ranveer i like him and will like him more when he stop behaving rude with KD Day Dreaming I wait for the same day! Yeah, but I think that's the reason why Junglee will enter, and actual Budyy Project will start, ne? Wink
(i know m li'l biased towards KD but can't help it LOL) It's alright. I'm the sameLOL

anyways couple names for
KD-Kiya :-  KiSha They've got a nice one, I must say! Embarrassed

Ranveer - Panchi :-  Rahi .. This one is also cute, but don't you think Parveer is cuter? Or maybe it's just me... Thanks anyways!Big smile

FieryLioness

FieryLioness IF-Sizzlerz
FieryLioness
FieryLioness

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@Harshita :- ofcourse yes, junglee will gonna change their life forever... he will help them all in their life, to overcome their insecurities, and give their potential a right path...

yeah PAnveer is nice too but m more used to of RAhi now
and personally i like RaHi more...

btw Gray????

Fullbusterrocks

Fullbusterrocks Newbie
Fullbusterrocks
Fullbusterrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -meet-

@Harshita :- ofcourse yes, junglee will gonna change their life forever... he will help them all in their life, to overcome their insecurities, and give their potential a right path...

yeah PAnveer is nice too but m more used to of RAhi now
and personally i like RaHi more...

btw Gray????
Oh Gray is a character of Fairy Tail. His full name is Gray Fullbuster, and yeah, Fairy Tail is a cartoon but unlike the Fairy 'Tales', Fairy 'Tail' is full of fun! I'm obsessed with that Japanese manga! 

FieryLioness

FieryLioness IF-Sizzlerz
FieryLioness
FieryLioness

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
oh is it...i dunno abt it
even never heard of it before...is it in english or japanese???

Fullbusterrocks

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Yeah when KD got a slap from his dad Kiya wasn't happy it was like she can feel the pain of him because she go through the same pain everyday and coming to Panchi and Ranveer well what can I say? Panchi is ultra adorable they look cute together and its fun to watch them together :)

Fullbusterrocks

gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Harsita welcome to d forumEmbarrassed bt sad dat u delect ur previous account
Awesome post dear,yaa Kiya can feel Kd pain easily baat mein yehi hota hota pyaar hojayegaWink
Another cutie couple RaHi dey r juz awesome...i thought their story like Srk-Kajol of KKHH n meow-rats of JTYJNSmile

Fullbusterrocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index