India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

You did it once again ASR..!! (Page 8)

Beautiful10 IF-Dazzler
Beautiful10
Beautiful10

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
I know dadi really made me angry I hated the way she talked arghhh I really hope NK tells ASR about the servant thing !! Loved ASR in the precap hes finally standing up for khushi!! and hope he goes and defends her dignity just like he assured her giving the pearl necklace

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234

ssaaaa Senior Member
ssaaaa
ssaaaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
I hated Dadi!!! Not only cause she kept referring to Khushi as a servent but purely cause of her mentality. 
So a servant isn't meant to touch her?
A servant isn't meant to bring her food or anything to her? Or enter her room?? What kind of crap was that?? And more importantly a servant isn't supposed to do any of the pooja stuff?? 
Sorry but I was so angry today!! She didn't even ask who this girl is?? she just assumed Khushi is a servant. Last time I checked all are equal in the eyes of the lord! Stupid dadi and her shudhi just cause she assumed a servant touched the pooja thaal. 
And Payal OMG if anyone had spoken to my sister like that I would not have put up with it!! but she just knows how to stand in a corner and make sickening faces.
But yes I did Love Arnav in the precap! Hope he tell her ASR style!!!

Ni1234

chatterbug Senior Member
chatterbug
chatterbug

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
I like Dadi's character !
No wonder where ASR got his attitude !
Dadi is not surprising in behavior considering she is from past royal era where there were social boundaries Smile
Hopefully Dadi will learn to respect/love khushi once she goes through the initial bumpy phase Big smile

And may be there is a hope for re-marriage Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixrayNi1234

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautiful10

I know dadi really made me angry I hated the way she talked arghhh I really hope NK tells ASR about the servant thing !! Loved ASR in the precap hes finally standing up for khushi!! and hope he goes and defends her dignity just like he assured her giving the pearl necklace

well said...:)
Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha910

I hated Dadi!!! Not only cause she kept referring to Khushi as a servent but purely cause of her mentality. 
So a servant isn't meant to touch her?
A servant isn't meant to bring her food or anything to her? Or enter her room?? What kind of crap was that?? And more importantly a servant isn't supposed to do any of the pooja stuff?? 
Sorry but I was so angry today!! She didn't even ask who this girl is?? she just assumed Khushi is a servant. Last time I checked all are equal in the eyes of the lord! Stupid dadi and her shudhi just cause she assumed a servant touched the pooja thaal. 
And Payal OMG if anyone had spoken to my sister like that I would not have put up with it!! but she just knows how to stand in a corner and make sickening faces.
But yes I did Love Arnav in the precap! Hope he tell her ASR style!!!

don't expect anything from payal..I doubt is she really khushi's sister ??
Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
u know when Dadi was calling khushi a servant everytime i was waiting for ASR to hear it...n protest n scream loudly in front of Dadi that she's not servant she's his wife...KKGSR...but it didnt happen...finally precap shown n I was literally clapping for ASR...go on Arnav...show ur love towards ur wife...show the world that she is Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada Clap 

Ni1234

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

u know when Dadi was calling khushi a servant everytime i was waiting for ASR to hear it...n protest n scream loudly in front of Dadi that she's not servant she's his wife...KKGSR...but it didnt happen...finally precap shown n I was literally clapping for ASR...go on Arnav...show ur love towards ur wife...show the world that she is Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada Clap 

we can hope for it..Smile
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
nice post dearClap
just considering today's epi. we cant make sure tat she is a -ve character...Smileshe is a EPIC character like everyone in RMLOL...& strict in nature & keeping old /moral values /concepts i think...
its true tat like everyone i too hate her 4 today...Ouch
let her give some time 2 accept the whole truth coz she dont know wat going on in RM...Wink

Ni1234

Go to top