Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: elope

hating dadi so much...but loves ASR

😊
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey friends dont hate dadi befor knowg about her fully...our kushi will win her heart in no time
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: balav

Hi friend, it is not necessary that some one has to tell dadiji that anjali is preg. bcoz as per the story she should have been on the advanced stage of pregnancy. may be you would have forgotten that our special dumb anjali is having a invisible pregnency with flat tummy.

but I think we also need dadi's glasses to see where this 0 size baby...yaar...
case if we are new to the story line there ws no only sign in Anjali to tell that she is prggi..thats why..🤣
any way I agree with you now
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: anu17

but I think we also need dadi's glasses to see where this 0 size baby...yaar...

case if we are new to the story line there ws no only sign in Anjali to tell that she is prggi..thats why..🤣
any way I agree with you now

lol..hahahah
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice Post !
Love ASR
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
thats why we shud be positive on DADI's entry!!! thats how Arnav will have a chance to prove his love!!!
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey I dont want to make any comments on Dadi as we dont know anything about her.Coming to ASR yes I loved him in the precap
Beautiful10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know dadi really made me angry I hated the way she talked arghhh I really hope NK tells ASR about the servant thing !! Loved ASR in the precap hes finally standing up for khushi!! and hope he goes and defends her dignity just like he assured her giving the pearl necklace
ssaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hated Dadi!!! Not only cause she kept referring to Khushi as a servent but purely cause of her mentality. 
So a servant isn't meant to touch her?
A servant isn't meant to bring her food or anything to her? Or enter her room?? What kind of crap was that?? And more importantly a servant isn't supposed to do any of the pooja stuff?? 
Sorry but I was so angry today!! She didn't even ask who this girl is?? she just assumed Khushi is a servant. Last time I checked all are equal in the eyes of the lord! Stupid dadi and her shudhi just cause she assumed a servant touched the pooja thaal. 
And Payal OMG if anyone had spoken to my sister like that I would not have put up with it!! but she just knows how to stand in a corner and make sickening faces.
But yes I did Love Arnav in the precap! Hope he tell her ASR style!!!
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like Dadi's character !
No wonder where ASR got his attitude !
Dadi is not surprising in behavior considering she is from past royal era where there were social boundaries ðŸ˜Š
Hopefully Dadi will learn to respect/love khushi once she goes through the initial bumpy phase ðŸ˜ƒ

And may be there is a hope for re-marriage ðŸ˜³